Profile for DD Stubbs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DD Stubbs "Dakina" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EC Technology® 22400mAh Ultra High Capacity Dual-Port External Battery With LED Flashlight Portable USB Charger Ultra Compact Power Bank Broad Compatibility For iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Nexus, HTC One, most other Phones and Tablets - White & Red
Offered by EC Technology US Store
Price: $89.99

3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope, Rainbow-finish Chestpiece, Raspberry Tube, 28 inch, 2157
Price: $101.46
15 used & new from $98.19

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks so cool (especially with the rainbow bell) and is my first ..., June 9, 2015
I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE this stethoscope!! It was the closest to pink for me, although it's not pink! It looks so cool (especially with the rainbow bell) and is my first high quality and most expensive stethoscope. It's perfect for my NICU micro prems/ prems and allows me to hear EVERYTHING while blocking out all outside noise so that I conduct proper assessments. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TOOL!! Had I not let the price scare me, I would've purchased a LOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG time ago! I would totally recommend OR repurchase.....

JanetBasket Blue Stripes Eco Bag
JanetBasket Blue Stripes Eco Bag
Price: $27.90
16 used & new from $25.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag, March 7, 2015
Bought this bag for my sewing accessories and I loooooovvvveeeee ittttttt!! Wanted some extra storage to accompany my Singer tote (Singer-Sewing-and-Craft-Tote ) and came across this bag! I was first attracted to the different patterns of the product and after reading the reviews I decided to purchase, even though I wish there were more photos to assist me in my decision! I am soooooo NOT DISAPPOINTED! This bag is everything! It's alot bigger than I imagined, very sturdy, has adequate padding, has alot of compartments and the colors and the print are just beautiful! Yes, it has D-rings (I'm awaiting my strap in the next amazon shipment, even though I may not be using it often, because I only purchased it thinking it was a much smaller bag). I Took pics to accompany my review but can't seem to post them.... Either way, I'm going to enjoy this bag!

Galaxy S3 case, Caseology® [Daybreak Series] [Turquoise Mint] Slim Fit Shock Absorbent Cover [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S3 case
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, November 22, 2013
Bought this for a friend and she likes it... I think its just Its okay, just not as pretty as I thought...

Elifestyle New 3D Bling Bowknot Bow Decorate full Pearls Rhinestone Case Cover Hard White for Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500 (Colour: Black, Red,Hot Pink ,Pink, Purple, Turquoise) (Hot Pink)
Offered by BargainPricesHere
Price: $5.29
3 used & new from $5.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine Almost looks red..., November 22, 2013
Bought one of these for my IPhone at first, but I switched phones and got an S4... The cases were not the same, as the color of this bowe is sooo dark it almost looks RED!! So I'm not in love with it...Other than that its cute...

Heineken Lager beer Image Design Wine Bar Gift Hard Back Case Shell Skins Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Offered by AMP MALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool case, November 22, 2013
Thought the case was really cool... bought this for a friend and she liked it.. Not exactly what I expected though

Clover 3157 24-Piece Jumbo Wonder Clips with Seam Allowance Markings, 2-1/4-Inch, Green
Price: $16.38
34 used & new from $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't loose these like I loose my pins!!, November 22, 2013
Bought the small clips to match and I'm so glad I have the two items... Wasn't sure which size to buy, so I got all two and I KNOW these will make my projects a lot easier and help control that fabric!! The color is so nice and vibrant that I won't loose these like I loose my pins!! hahhhaaaaa!!The clips are so sturdy and have clearly marked seam allowance markings (which the package will tell you how to measure)...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 4:01 PM PDT

10 X 3.5mm Crystal Bow Phone Headset Dust Plug for Apple Iphone
10 X 3.5mm Crystal Bow Phone Headset Dust Plug for Apple Iphone
Offered by ALPstore
Price: $1.58
43 used & new from $1.30

4.0 out of 5 stars CUUUTTTTEEEEEEEEE, November 22, 2013
These are quite cute! Only downfall is some of them fall apart after a while (cured with crazy glue), or can be pulled out if caught onto item (in pocket or purse)... I've even lost a few but I'm so glad a bought a lot!! Received a variety of colors, maybe not exactly as what is shown but close enough...

Clover Wonder Clips, Red, 50-Pack
Clover Wonder Clips, Red, 50-Pack
Price: $21.09
21 used & new from $13.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased 50!, November 22, 2013
Very handy... excited to get started on more projects! I'm so glad I purchased 50, so I don't have to run out of clips or pins... Bought the large clips as well so I should be able to manage projects better... These are sturdy and have seam allowance markings (no numbers, just a line) but the packaging will instruct the measures for easy convenience...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bundle 5 Wheels Premium Manicure Nail Art Decorations Total 7400 Gems By Cheeky®
Offered by VAGA SHOP US
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cute gems, November 22, 2013
Love the packaging, it was neat and very compact... Didn't think the trays were going to be so small though, but they are quite sturdy and the filter is convenient!
Comment Comment | Permalink