Profile for Alex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex RSS Feed

Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium 16GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium 16GB (AT&T)
7 used & new from $169.90

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTE 2 is just an unbeleivable thing!, December 12, 2012
When I saw it in the shop for the first time, I understood that this is the phone I always needed. Took it home few days later, and after that my life really changed. Although my wife hated it since the first minute, as she understood that I won't be bored for a week, now she actually hates it much more. More than month already passed, and I must admit - NOTE 2 has stole my hart from my wife. Must tell you, that before NOTE2, I was user of apple - 3GS, 4, 4S, but now i phones look so ridiculous to me... Hah, I sure that some reader will say now - that's PR, but no more words, the moment you will put NOTE2 into your hand you will understand what I meant. Get it no matter where, but its THE thing and you will say exactly what I've said right now. Thank you Samsung for such a perfect product.

P.S. By the way, now I do understand why apple spent so much money in try to cease NOTE2 & SGS3 sales, they just don't have other choice, as direct competition already impossible for apple. They lost this battle, and I really hope they will create even more exciting product as we are, users, will clearly benefit, but as far as they are competing in courts instead of laboratories, Samsung will continue to conquer more and more market share.

Alexander Balk,