Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for LowRider2112 > Reviews

Browse

LowRider2112's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LowRider2112 RSS Feed (Sammamish, WA United States)

EcoAqua EFF-6027A Replacement for DA29-00020B, 2-Pack
EcoAqua EFF-6027A Replacement for DA29-00020B, 2-Pack
Offered by CLEAN AIR SUPPLY
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Your wallet will only notice a difference, April 3, 2014
Samsung brand took 5-7 glasses to "clear up", so did this. Water tastes no different with either filter, IMO. Container quality is equal. If there's a difference in duration, I'll post an update. It's a no-brainer.

INVELLOP Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 10inch Anti-Glare 3-pack Screen Protectors
INVELLOP Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 10inch Anti-Glare 3-pack Screen Protectors
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want to know what Astigmatism looks like, get these., December 15, 2013
To be fair, I meant to buy the Crystal Clear version. Nonetheless, we used it for about 10 days until the clear ones came. During that time, the screen turned from a brilliant joy to look at to a lack-luster viewing experience. I suppose in a way, that's what the anti-glare is supposed to do, but why does everything have to be so fuzzy? Forget about sharing the screen with someone, because no angle, but straight on, allows you to recognize text without squinting. Pros I guess would be that they fit well and you get 3 of them without breaking the bank and they do feel sturdy.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 for Business
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 for Business
Price: $23.00
71 used & new from $11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Great video quality., June 14, 2013
I returned 2 Creative Live! Sync HD 720p web cams because they were so horrible for two of these HD-3000 LifeCams. FYI, "for business" just means you don't get the useless manual and box. With Windows 7+, just plug the thing in and you're up and running in a few minutes.

The video quality is amazing for this price range (got these for around twenty a piece at the time). You will not be disappointed from the image. The cable is the right length for most applications. The rubber coating on the flexible foot is great. Feels well built.

The LifeCam software that Windows 7 automatically installs is great. It has lots of settings and the real-time special effects can make for some real fun. My kids laughed for a long time trying them out.

Works with Skype flawlessly. You will not regret your purchase.

Creative Live! Cam Sync HD 720P Webcam
Creative Live! Cam Sync HD 720P Webcam
Price: $19.42
48 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst image quality I've ever seen from a web cam, June 14, 2013
I highly recommend avoiding this camera.

No settings or adjustments were able to save this camera's video/image quality; incredibly grainy no matter what resolution. I have two other non-HD web cams that produce better video than this one.

I returned this product for the similarly priced Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (get the "for business" model, which just means you don't get the useless box and "how to plug this in" manuals) and could not be happier... it is like night and day, what you would expect from an HD video. The LifeCam's special effects software had my kids laughing for a long time, too.

Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
6 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, just be aware of no component video output, March 20, 2012
Before I purchased this player, I already owned two other Panasonic Blu-ray players. They are outstanding value and performance.

I bought this model to replace my horrible Pioneer Elite BDP-31FD; got to be one of the worst players in the world. Crashed all the time requiring hard reset, couldn't scan and was sooooo slooooow[...]

In contrast, this Panasonic player is so fast. Just seconds to eject and it's so fast to get to just about any disc menu. Most Blu-rays I have are loaded on the disc menu in less than 30 seconds. Scanning through movies is flawless. There are so many other features it offers, which I'll let you read in the other reviews. The UI is very pleasing. Wireless and wired network connection and firmware updating was so easy (I have "g" with WPA2).

THE ONE THING I did not do my homework well enough on was determining if it had component video out (1080i) for my non-HDMI HD 1080i tv. I prefer digital audio optical out, which this player has, but I did not see in the amazon details whether or not this player had component video out. Unfortunately, I did not see the hyperlink just below the "Product Details" text that shows you this model's specs from Panasonic, which I learned after unboxing that it does not list component video out as being available. I wish amazon would have had a rear-view picture like so many other models do. So, I took a chance that it had component video because my two other Panasonic players both have component video. Sadly, I had to swap out one of my other players (65K model) for this one. JUST BE AWARE of this if you require component video.

All-in-all, an excellent player. I am sold on Panasonic blu-ray players.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2013 8:27 PM PDT

Dungeon Siege III - PC
Dungeon Siege III - PC
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $2.99
28 used & new from $1.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage on the PC, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Dungeon Siege III - PC (DVD-ROM)
Whatever you do, PLEASE download the PC demo first.

If you're any kind of a DS1 or 2 fan, you will find that this game offers nothing in the way of similar game play, customization and to some extent the characters themselves. There is absolutely no depth to this game; look around the reviews, people are finishing it in one night. I couldn't dream of doing that, even in a week, with the previous games. If I drop down $50 for a game, there better be at least 40 hours of game play.

There are many other reasons this game is an epic fail and the other reviews state them in detail. I will simply agree with them on major points and say co-op multiplayer is a joke with its limitations, the graphics are lack luster and the limited character choices and their development is shallow. Last but not least, AT NO POINT will you feel you are playing a PC game. Make no mistake, this is a console game ported to the PC and if you must play this game, please do so on a console. There is no point and click, there is no interactive HUD and the controls make you feel like you have two left arms or something. Heck there's even text that mentions "your controller."

I was so looking forward to this game, but at least the PC demo saved me from wasting my time and money. I hope you do the same.