Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for MINDSCI > Reviews

Browse

MINDSCI's Profile

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MINDSCI RSS Feed (Bridger Mountains, Montana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Mini Chrome Lobster Claw Trigger Snap Hook with Swivel Eye - Pet Leash Purse Strap - 1-1/4"L x 1/4" Hook
Offered by Pennsylvania Dist
Price: $5.49
3 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Stout For Its Size & Good Quality, April 11, 2016
These "Scissor Type" lobster clasps are the most secure quick clasp for keys and key chains. These are well made and definitely worth the price. These are also hard to find, so I am ordering more. The seller reached out to see if I was satisfied.

FOME QWERTY Rapoo E9090P 5GHZ Advanced Touch Illuminated Keypad Wireless Charging Programmable Touchpad Backlit Keyboard For Windows 8 system Black+ FOME Gift
Offered by Focus On Me LLC
Price: $116.57

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rapoo 5G E9090P Is The Ultimate Input Device, February 17, 2016
E9090P: Finally! After searching for, buying, and using several different wireless keyboard-mouse combinations, I landed on the Rapoo 5G e9090p. It is the first input device I have found that embodies all the attributes of the perfect keyboard/mouse for me: Wireless; Backlit; Touchpad; Heavy Duty Construction; Wide Enough to fit Comfortably across Your Lap; Full Mouse Controls.

I have a high performance smartphone with a 5.5 inch display so, I am quite adept at using a highly responsive touch device. The point being that it has been a quick and easy process of learning to use the Rapoo e9090p optimally. The Rapoo's large and highly responsive Touchpad is wonderful to use. It is fast (adjust mouse speed) and very precise, so much better than a mouse! I use it for designing and creating elaborate Powerpoint presentations and for photo editing with ACDSee Ultimate. The touchpad and keyboard are just leaps and bounds above all the other Logitech and Microsoft units I own.

The build and quality of the Rapoo are amazing. This thing is built like a tank with its stainless steel back, aluminum front, scissor keys, and glass touchpad. In addition, the two-level blueish white back-lighting provides just the right amount of illumination for working in the darkened room needed for the work I do. The wireless charging is icing on the cake. Some may find it a tad heavy but not me. There is no flexing or caving-in feeling with this keyboard. Meanwhile, the back rear of the keyboard houses the slim lithium battery housing with the docking notch. It looks like it will be possible to remove the plastic battery cover in order to replace the batteries someday if needed.

I use Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate 64 Bit, and every and all mouse functions and more are available and intuitive. Meanwhile, the fast and precise two and three finger, pinch, etc. gesture functions of Windows 8 work great in Windows 7 too. I did download the software for the e9090p from the Rapoo website. This keyboard is wider than a similar Logitech, so it fits comfortably across the lap. In addition, the touchpad is much easier on my wrist.

I have been so impressed with the Rapoo e9090p that i quickly purchased a second one... It's that good. Finally, the seller was quick to answer my questions.

The Rapoo 5G E9090P is still available through Amazon Canada & Aliexpress in case it is sold out here on Amazon.

Arion Rapoo E2800P 5G Wireless 4.3mm Ultra Slim Keyboard With Touchpad for Windows Android iPad Mac - Black
Offered by Arion Technology
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rapoo E9090P is the Pinnacle of Input Devices, February 13, 2016

I use Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate, and every and all mouse functions and more are available and intuitive. Meanwhile, the fast and precise two and three finger, pinch, etc. gesture functions of Windows 8 work great in Windows 7 too. I did download the software for the e9090p from the Rapoo website. This keyboard is wider than a similar Logitech, so it fits comfortably across the lap. In addition, the touchpad is much easier on my wrist.

I have been so impressed with the Rapoo e9090p that i quickly purchased a second one... It's that good. Finally, the seller was quick to answer my questions, and they expressed interest with the satisfaction with my purchase.

Bone Tomahawk
Bone Tomahawk
DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smolders, January 25, 2016
This review is from: Bone Tomahawk (Amazon Video)
This is a good slow burner. The humorous dialogue and soundtrack were great. The acting was spot on too, especially Kurt's. I was surprised that I didn't recognize Richard Jenkins in his part- great acting. This is the best low budget film I have seen in quite a long time.

Offered by TabletExpress
Price: $119.99
10 used & new from $101.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wifi Streaming With a Beautiful Screen and an Unbeatable Price, January 19, 2016
I have had my X10 for three weeks now and am quite happy with it. I was looking for a tablet with the right size, screen resolution, and screen ratio for watching movies and videos. I was also looking for good performance and a very low price. I also wanted a tablet that was available thru Amazon Prime in case of problems. The Dragon Touch X10 is the best tablet I could find that met these criteria.

I primarily bought the X10 for watching videos and movies when I use the elliptical trainers at my gym. I got it for myself as an enticement to spend more time on the cardio machines.

The plan has worked; because, I am able to get totally immersed in movies and videos on the X10. The HD 1366 x 768 (720p) resolution and longer screen (1.778 screen ratio) of the Dragon Touch are very nice. the IPS screen looks very good even under the bright lights of my gym. Brightness and contrast ratios are also much better than I expected for such an inexpensive tablet. Having Amazon Prime, it is has been great for viewing Prime movies and videos. YouTube videos also look fine. The streaming performance has been fantastic and steady. I have rarely had videos or movies freeze or stutter , so WIFI performance has been excellent too.

Setup of the Dragon Touch X10 was relatively quick and straight forward. During setup, I was able to use Google backup to "restore" all of my Apps from my phone (running Android 4.4.2) onto the tablet. It then took some time for the apps to update themselves to the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop of the X10. I had read that Lolipop stuttered more than Kitkat (Android 4.4.2). I also read that Lollipop uses more RAM than Kitkat. Accordingly, I found that apps were slow to start, would hesitate, and stuttered. However, once an app loads the performance improves and things like radar images and pictures load quickly over wifi.

Meanwhile, I went into Developer Options and set the limit on Background Processes to four. I also set all three of the Animation settings to "off" too. App performance is better after the adjustments and the tablet is snappier overall. Meanwhile, I have emailed Tablet Express Support about the possibility of downgrading my X10 to Android 4.4 by booting into recovery mode and applying the image "X10-HT-PW-V1-AL-4.4-20151104" via the USB Tool downloaded from their website. The X10's low power ALLWinner A83T 8-core CPU does seem to be quite a lite battery sipper which seems to be a fair trade off for the CPU's less than stellar performance. I suspect this tablet would perform much better with 2GB RAM. Ultimately, the X10 may need to be Rooted and played with to maximize its potential, but that can wait for at least 30 days when its return window closes.

I have also ripped Blu-ray movies into H.264 .MP4 1366 x 768, 29.97fps format trying various BitRates (5,000-10,000) using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate 4.8.6.6. All the ripped movies have played fine from my micro-SD card in the Dragon Touch. However, movies ripped at 7,000, 8,000, & 10,000 BitRates play and look the best on the X10. This tablet really excels at video playback.

The tablet's speakers are rather weak, but I use some inexpensive Bluetooth Earbuds which have great sound with with plenty of deep bass YINENN-U Bluetooth 4.1 Sports In-Ear Wireless Stereo Headset With Mic And Magnetic For Smartphones & Tablets-Black. The Bluetooth connection is strong and clear, and the tablet paired quickly and easily with my earbuds. The sound is so clear that I am able to hear all the subtle sound effects in movies. Some noise/hiss becomes apparent if I'm more than six feet from the X10; however, that could be the earbuds and not the tablet.

The rear 5MP camera takes reasonably good looking pictures, and the front 2MP is good enough for Skyping. However, I currently don't see myself using these features very often. Still they are nice to have and are better than the cameras, if any, found on other tablets in this price range.

I purchased a PU Leather Case for my Dragon Touch X10: MoKo Dragon Touch X10 Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Dragon Touch X10 10.6" Inch Octa Core Android Tablet, BLACK. the case is nice and does not block the front camera like some do. I also installed a 64 GB micro-SD Card which the tablet recognized and mounted immediately: Silicon Power 64GB up to 85MB/s MicroSDXC UHS-1 Class10, Elite Flash Memory Card with Adaptor (SP064GBSTXBU1V20SP)

Meanwhile, I also bought a tempered glass screen protector to see if it would fit the X10: EXMAX® Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector 0.3mm 2.5D 9H Hardness Round Edge Screen Film Cover for Microsoft Surface Pro 2 10.6" - Shatterproof / Anti-Scratch / Anti-Fingerprint / Oil-Resistant I removed the plastic screen protector that came pre-installed on the tablet. Next, I installed the tempered glass screen protector and its dimensions fit even the cutout for the camera. However, applying it revealed something about the X10's construction. A small line of bubbles all the way around the visible screen could not be eliminated after applying the glass. So, I removed the tempered glass and used a razor to lift a corner of the unit's black-bordered "glass"... Turns out the X10 has a plastic screen over a smaller IPS Glass display Panel inside. Consequently, installing a perfectly flat tempered glass screen protector over the X10's screen had revealed a very slight unevenness inherent in the tablets screen. I have left the tempered glass screen protector on the device, as I don't see the line of air around the screen. And, I like the feel and responsiveness of the glass compared to plastic screen protectors. The fact that the X10 has a plastic screen does not take away from the quality of the tablet. In fact, it probably makes the X10 less prone to breakage from falls or flexing, and it keeps the weight of the tablet down. Importantly, one should be sure to use the X10 with a screen protector; because its plastic screen can be more easily scratched.

Overall, I am very happy with the Dragon Touch X10. It does exactly what I was looking for it to do (watching movies & videos) and all at an unbeatable price. Plus, the Dragon Touch comes with a 1 year us warranty, and Tablet Express has in the US and has a good website.

Offered by BSCstore
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fitting and Well Made Case, January 14, 2016
This fits the Dragon Touch X10 perfectly Dragon Touch X10 10 inch Octa Core Tablet, Android 5.1 Lollipop, 1GB RAM 16GB Nand Flash, IPS Display 1366x768, 5.0MP Camera w/AutoFocus, Bluetooth, Mini HDMI Output, 1 Year US Warrany. I got the black MoKo Case, and it fits snugly and looks great. The black color is good because you don't see it- it doesn't hamper your view of the display. Meanwhile, the case does not impede the use of the on-screen; power; or volume buttons. There is also good access to all the ports.

The case closes nicely, and the magnets keep it closed well. The case is also quite sturdy and stiff so that the tablet is well protected from flexing. That also makes the case stand work well. At the same time, using the hand strap with the case open can be a little awkward with the multiple folds in the cover. However, opened and folded back flat, the case and tablet still fit nicely on the elliptical machine magazine holders at my gym. In addition, the case is compact adding little to the tablet's overall shape & size. As such, my X10 tablet with the case still fits nicely in my smaller Fieldline camo shoulder bag that I bring to the gym.

The MoKo Case is really well made which makes it a great value. Finally, my tablet feels so well protected in its MoKo Case that it's fine for carrying my tablet to our offices and between meetings.

LINENSPA Shredded Talalay Latex Pillow with 100% Cotton Percale Cover - Queen Size
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh So Comfortable..., January 11, 2016
This is a very nice pillow. The Queen sized pillow "sack" is stuffed less than full as others have described. However, this is no defect. This allows you to move the loose clumps/pieces of Talalay Latex around inside so that the thickness of the pillow under your head is infinitely adjustable. Importantly, this quickly becomes second nature such that it doesn't interfere with my sleep. In addition, once you make an adjustment and rest your head down the Latex pieces lock together in place.

The pillow I received had no smell. It was nicely boxed and was compression wrapped . A warranty card was also included. The pillow plumped right up after removing the plastic wrap. The pillow cover is also nice. The Linespa people reached out to inquire if I was happy with the pillow.

Under my head, the Linespa Pillow has just the right amount of softness versus springiness. The pillow also stays much cooler to my face than any fiber filled pillow I have owned. All of this means that I am sleeping better and shifting and awakening less at night.

I had considered a "solid" Talalay latex pillow, but after checking them out in stores I got the impression they would be to firm (think beach ball firm) and unadjustable for me. The solid ones, even the ventilated ones, are heavy and feel like you are handling a big slab of meat.

I have a six inch Ventilated 100% Pure Talalay Latex Mattress Core that I sleep on, and I love it. However, a lot of Latex Mattresses end up being quickly returned- that's how I got my core. Obviously, many people don't like the plushness-to-springiness properties of Latex Foam, so do keep that in mind.

TPI (20pcs) Premium Black Chrome Closed Steel Lug Nuts, M12x1.50, 40-2514-45FH/BC,19mm Hex, 20 piece set w/locks, 1.4" Tall
Offered by Taper Pro USA
Price: $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made- Good Quality and Finish- 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Coupe, December 9, 2015
This is a very nice set of lug nuts. The black finish is a deep dark black. The 4 locking nuts look well made and the lock nut key is also stout and well made. I used the blow mold tray to hold the lug nuts that were removed. I put these on in early September and they still look great after backing them off in order to re-torque them. The extra height on these is just enough to make them easier to remove and re-install on the my 16" x 8" crosslace alloy wheels on my 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE.

Ignite Fitness Ultra Heavy Duty Elite Exercise Handles (Pair) with Solid ABS Cores, Comfortable Extra Wide Foam Grips, Seamless O Rings - Perfect Resistance Band Handles for Crossfit and Bodybuilding
Offered by BearcreekMall
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Substantial and Nicely Finished Gym Handles for Serious Weightlifters, November 11, 2015
The grips are relatively well made. Both O-ring welds are a bit sloppy. The weld on one ring is fairly good, but the weld on the other ring is much less substantial. The sewing on the two ends of the webbing where they are joined (it's inside the handles) is very well done. The web ends are sewn with quite heavy thread, and the sewing appears tight enough to ensure that strong friction between the webbing ends is created. However, longer webbing and a redundant x-boxed seam could make the web joinings even better.

In use, the Ignite Fitness Stirrup Handles perform great. I am using them for back work on crossover cables with quite a good amount of weight- 160 lbs. per arm/handle. The handles are quite solid and remain firm without any deforming under heavy load. The ABS handles are finished well and thus rotate smoothly on the webbing while in use.

In summary, these Ignite Fitness Handles are better than many handles you will find at gyms and fitness studios. I got this pair for myself to use at my local gym, since the ones at my gym have become frayed to the point of concern. These Ignite Handles are better than the OEM Handles that came with my gym's high-end Precor Icarian machines.

Blue-Star Fix your Windshield Do It Yourself Windshield Repair Kit, Made in USA
Blue-Star Fix your Windshield Do It Yourself Windshield Repair Kit, Made in USA
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad At All, September 5, 2015
I did two repairs with two kits. I followed the directions to a "t". The first repair is so good that I can't find the spot on the windshield where the star chip was. The second repair was not quite perfect as a tiny 1/8 inch flaw remains. The cosmetics of the repairs are not a real concern for me, but the ability to prevent the damaged areas from spreading is.

I found that I obtained the best result by being sure to do the last step described in the instructions. After I pulled off the the seal from the windshield, I placed a couple of drops of resin on the spot. I then put the clear green plastic square over the spot and pressed to be sure no bubbles were in it. I left the green square in place for over 24 hours to give the resin time to harden from exposure to UV light. I then used a razor blade scraper to remove the excess resin.

I do think that the the kit could use a better method than the push pin for maintaining the air seal in the syringe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12