Profile for Elizabeth Wonderham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 284

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth Wonderham RSS Feed (Washington)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Voyeur
Voyeur
Price: $7.47
30 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Voyeur is Mind Blowing!, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Voyeur (Audio CD)
I love this album. I think WFAHM has evolved, and changed their sound over the years, and in my opinion for the better. I do like their older sound with the jazz influences as well. I've been along time fan of WFAHM since Transmetropolitian came out in 2007. I think WFAHM is different, and unique. WFAHM defiantly stands out in this genre. I hope they tour the U.S. in the future. I'm really surprised at how great this album is. If you like this kind of music this is a must have album.

Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Too Pretty, October 25, 2012
This perfume is way different than her first one, Too Too. I can really smell the citrus, it's very strong, but I like it. The bottle is cute, just like her last one, but pink, every girls dream. I bought this perfume without smelling it before, and I'm more than happy that I did. I think this perfume is more for woman in their 20's. You can get the gift set of this perfume 1.7. o.z. at sephora online for $62 You also get a handbag / tote with the gift set. Also you get a 10ml rollerball. I do wish they sold this perfume at more stores. This is a great buy. If you don't like strong perfumes, this may not be the perfume for you, I would suggest to go to Sephora, and check it out.

Fallen Empires [CD/DVD Combo] [Deluxe Edition]
Fallen Empires [CD/DVD Combo] [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $11.88
36 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Could Ever Want, October 24, 2012
Snow Patrol put everything into Fallen Empires. In my opinion this is their best album to date. Gary has some of the best lyrics I've ever heard. I've been listening to them for 7 years now, since I was a teenager. I think Snow Patrol is underrated. The songs are very emotional, and you connect to them you can feel them ( New York, Lifening, etc. ) Gary's voice can just melt into your soul. Gary's lyrics are mastermind like, unique, very special, wonderful, beautiful. I love their music, and I hope they continue for many years to come. This is one of my favorite albums, not just of this year, of all time.

House of Gold & Bones Part One
House of Gold & Bones Part One
Price: $11.99
77 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars House of Gold & Bones Part One, October 22, 2012
Stone Sour has evolved on this album. Corey Taylor is unique, he is a mastermind. Corey's vocals are amazing. I love this album. They keep getting better with each release. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Corey Taylor, I love everything that he has done. This is defiantly different from their last album. It has a mix of everything you could ever want slow, and hard. Vocal wise this is Corey's best album. They are pushing beyond the limits on this album. This album is very creative. Corey's voice is so magical, wonderful, beautiful, and special. I've been listening to him since I was 13, and when I finally got to meet him, it was the best thing ever. I looked up to him through out my teenage years, and I still do. Stone Sour, and Slipknot are my favorite two mainstream bands. He is a great person. He is real. Stone Sour are passionate musicians. I still feel like they are underrated, even though they have had all this success. I really connect with the song Taciturn, it's an emotional song. Corey's voice can be soft, heavy, and brutal. In my opinion this is the best rock, and metal mainstream album that has came out this year. They show all of their musical sides on this album. This is defiantly a music lovers album. Corey is getting older, and still rocking harder. He keeps getting better as the years goes by. This is a must have album this year.

Death Is the Only Mortal
Death Is the Only Mortal
Price: $10.99
40 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, October 17, 2012
The Acacia Strain went far beyond they pushed the envelope finally on Death is The Only Mortal. This album was defiantly worth the wait, Because having patience sometimes brings out amazing. This album is beyond amazing. I've been waiting for this album for along time now, it's finally here, and on repeat. To me this album sounds different from their previous albums. I really like the guitar work on this album, I also like Vincent's lyrics. This album is magical. The guitar work really stands out on this album. This album gives you peace to your ears, to you mind, and everything in between. This is defiantly one of the best albums that have came out this year. They really got creative on this album, they have evolved, I really enjoy this album to the fullest. They are defiantly different from the other bands out there, The Acacia Strain stands out, no one else sounds exactly like them. Death is The Only Mortal stands out from any other album they have done. To me they are an unique band, and I hope they are around for many years to come. This album is more than I could have ever asked for. They are amazing live, you never want the show to end, when you see them. The Acacia Strain has really got me excited again for music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2013 1:18 PM PDT

Your Starry Eyes Will Never Make Us Even
Your Starry Eyes Will Never Make Us Even
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Starry Eyes is Magical, October 11, 2012
I love Parabelle's new album. I love everything Kevin Matisyn has done musically. This album is very emotional, and real. I couldn't wait for this album to come out. I connect with the songs, I connect with him. My favorite song on the album is My Surrender, this is the most powerful, and moving song on the album. The album artwork is very cute. You should defiantly check out Kevin's older stuff like Colorado Hitchhiker, Kamikaze, etc. I enjoy Parabelle, but I do like Kevin's older music more. Kevin's lyrics are amazing, and unique he is a magical mastermind. He is very unique, and original. This is a must have album, all of his stuff is a must have. Kevin is one of the best out there overall. I do like that they haven't sold out. I really like that they are in it for the music, and not the money, because fame can really change bands. I wish they would tour more. Kevin is one of my favorite artists vocally, and lyrically. I think Kevin is very underrated, which is sad. Kevin is a real artist, and I really enjoy that. I can listen to him forever.

Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Offered by His n Her Inc
Price: $22.75
38 used & new from $22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderstruck Enchanted is Magical, October 11, 2012
I tried this perfume at Macy's right after it came out, it didn't scream at me like other perfumes have. I got a sample of this perfume a few weeks later, and after I put it on my skin, and let it sit for awhile, then I smelled it, and it smelled way better than I remembered. This perfume can be hard to smell at times. This perfume is very light. This perfume is magical. This is one of my favorite new perfumes. I buy a lot of perfume. My favorites are the celebrity's. I'm so glad she released another perfume. I did like Wonderstruck, but I prefer this one more. I think you could wear this all year long. This perfume I was really excited about after I received a sample in the mail. When I smell perfume sometimes in the store they don't always catch me at hello, it might be because there is so many other perfumes there, so sometimes you can't smell them. This perfume is defiantly different than the original Wonderstruck. I just can't get enough of this smell. I do wish it was a bit stronger, because that's the way I like it. In my opinion this perfume is unique, it doesn't smell like any other perfume I have smelled before.

Lace Up [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Lace Up [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Price: $13.79
52 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace Up MGK ( The Voice ), October 9, 2012
When I first heard MGK over a year ago, I fell in love with him at hello. In my opinion he is unique, even though people try to say he sounds like this rapper, and this rapper. I think he is his own artist. I will say I like his mixtape Lace Up more, than the album Lace Up, that's just my opinion. I like when MGK does songs by himself, more than when he has other people with him on songs. I do like that you get lyrics in the booklet. If you buy the best buy edition you get a t shirt which is really nice. In my opinion MGK is our generation. He's the current voice. I don't listen to much rap anymore, because it has become really repetitive. I think MGK stands his ground. I seen him on Warped Tour, and it was really amazing. You must see him live, he puts all his energy into the performance, to me it's more than a performance. I can tell this means everything to him. Please by this album don't download it. He really needs the support. He needs to sell records. He deserves it, because he is real. He connects with us the people, and we understand him.

Selena Gomez Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Selena Gomez Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $24.99
30 used & new from $24.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Perfume of 2012, October 6, 2012
In my opinion Selena Gomez came out with a perfect perfume. This is my favorite celebrity fragrance. I haven't smelled nothing else like this. Defiantly worth the $55. I've already bought 3 bottles since it came out in May. It's fruity just right not overpowering like some can be. I can't get enough of this perfume. I hope she releases a sister fragrance next year, I'll be waiting. This is definitely a unique perfume. This is a must buy, must have if you love perfume. The bottle is cute as well.

Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid By Lady Gaga Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz For Women
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid By Lady Gaga Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz For Women
Offered by DeGlamorous
Price: $24.26
15 used & new from $19.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Lady Gaga Fame, October 6, 2012
I tried this perfume at Macy's right after it came out, it didn't scream at me like other perfumes have. I got a sample of this perfume a few weeks later, and after I put it on my skin, and let it sit for awhile, then I smelled it, and it smelled way better than I remembered. This perfume has grown on me since I've gotten it. This perfume is musky, if you like musky then this is the perfume for you. I think the price is a little high though. That might been another factor of me holding off buying it when it first came out. If I'm going to pay $80 for perfume it has to be something that catches me at hello, not at goodbye. I think the gift set is the best deal at $59. Unless you want the bigger bottle, and vanity case ( if you can get it ) I haven't smelled any other perfume that smells like this. Defiantly try before you buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20