Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for jbbVirginia > Reviews

Browse

jbbVirginia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jbbVirginia RSS Feed

Blumoo Smart Control, turns iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo devices into Smart Universal Remote Controls
Price: $79.99
8 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 1, 2016
This works great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grade remote bad setup guide, December 6, 2013
This remote at first I had a problem setting up. My daughter was reading the pamphlet on how to set up and she found that there was a misprint. Ever since then the remote is great up to 25 commands. I wish I could plug it in. I leave it on the batteries hold out for about two weeks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 2:59 PM PST

D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-605L)
D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-605L)
Price: $25.99
148 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of equipment, wish it was easier to set up., September 19, 2012
This piece of equipment has worked like a charm, great range, strong signal I just wish it was simpler to connect. D-Link systems has a great website to make it simple to connect. I just wish I didn't have to fill all the stuff in but is pretty simple and like I said it's got fantastic range for the price. Works well for me.