Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Krystalin > Reviews

Browse

Krystalin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krystalin RSS Feed (California, USA)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This one has a dark green band that highlights the ideal temperature range like most aquarium thermometers have, May 7, 2015
Before receiving this thermometer, I was borrowing one so I had one on hand to compare it to. This one has a dark green band that highlights the ideal temperature range like most aquarium thermometers have. However, the green is very dark which makes it difficult to read. The temperature strip itself seems to be improperly inserted into the glass tube, making it read 2 degrees more than the actual temperature. I wanted accuracy... so I ended up trading it with someone who didn't need accuracy.

Xtreme Bright® (White) LED Bike Taillight; Maximum Safety-3 Light Modes. Fits ALL Bikes; Street-Kids-Mountain! Easy Install, No Tools! Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Triumph Innovations
Price: $12.95
5 used & new from $7.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Changes Need to be Done with Caution., September 12, 2014
These lights look nice and sleek. They are super bright when the batteries are nice and fresh. However, removing the rubber skin to change out the batteries needs to be done with great care. The light's on/off switch is very delicate and can be snapped off by rough handling, which I feel is almost unavoidable because that skin is not easy to get on and off. I've only had my lights for a couple of months and the one most often used (batteries most often changed) has met an unfortunate end due to this problem.

AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD-R (100-Pack Spindle)
AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD-R (100-Pack Spindle)
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed Expectations, September 12, 2014
Bought a 100-pack a couple of years ago and only have a few left now. Only 1 out of the entire thing failed to write! I had HP's brand before and 25% of them had factory defects which disrupted the writing process. Needless to say, I loved Amazon's in comparison.

4.0 out of 5 stars My other new pants, February 12, 2007
Very nice quality pants! They are very form-fitting and leave no room for misjudging your size - order a size up if you want a loose fit. These are authentic Danskin pants, and based on past purchases, they will hopefully last the test of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought 3 of these, February 12, 2007
I bought 3 of these in different colors, and they are so-so. They are not the warmest of shirts (perhaps good for layering) and are a bit short around the middle (or at least short for my tastes). The sleeves, however, are a comfortable length, going right up to the wrist. If I were to order these again, I would go with the other reviewers' comments on ordering a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, February 8, 2007
I've been using this backpack for about a week so far, and it has not disappointed me in any way. Upon first receiving it, I was a little concerned that it might not be big enough for all my textbooks, but all fit, though a bit snuggly. The front pocket organizer is wonderful! It has at least half a dozen pockets and pencil-holding spaces for things of all sizes. An extra feature that I thought was cute is that the wheels light up as you roll the bag.

Things that I am wondering about that may or may not hold up over the test of time include the extending and retracting handle (I wonder if it may wear out with repeated use) and that the lights inside the wheels may be scuffed over and become hard to see as the wheels are worn from the ground (Noting this just in case the bright lights are of great importance to anyone in their purchasing decision), and I noticed a few loose threads around the base of the backpack after just this one week of use. I really didn't think I was being too hard on the poor thing.

Other than those few things, I really am enjoying this backpack so far. We'll see how long it lasts!

In Touch Women's Cotton Spandex Leggings
In Touch Women's Cotton Spandex Leggings
Price: $14.35 - $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars My New Pants, January 19, 2007
Though these pants aren't the warmest for cold weather by themselves, they are great for layering and hopefully summer wear. The material is not too thick and not too thin, and it fits comfortably - not tight at all. The waistband is very snug, and the shipping was very fast... most likely the reason for the high shipping and handling costs.