Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Ken Eaise > Reviews

Browse

Ken Eaise's Profile

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ken Eaise RSS Feed (Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bamboo By Relax Home Life - Bamboo Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam and Stay Cool Cover (Queen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much bulk for me, April 11, 2016
When this first arrived it was wrapped tightly in an amazingly small package. Once the wrapper was removed, the foam started to grow and grow and grow. I am a side sleeper and like firm pillows but this one got so high that I could not use it. The feel of the fabric was good.

Mainstays Travel Pillow
Mainstays Travel Pillow
Offered by DJ's Merchandise
Price: $10.48
10 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I had this childhood friend ,,, April 11, 2016
This review is from: Mainstays Travel Pillow
I had this friend when I was a kid who always would sleep with a teddy bear. I just learned that this friend's teddy bear has been replaced by this pillow. It is super soft and cuddly..... he tells me.

Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight with Two EdisonBright CR123A Lithium Batteries
Offered by EdisonBright®
Price: $72.95
3 used & new from $72.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to barbeque your hand, April 11, 2016
This thing gets incredibly hot in just a coupe minutes. We have to drop it to stop it from burning our skin. This is completely unacceptable.

2016 Newest HP 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i7-5500U up to 3.0GHz, HD WLED-IPS Backlit Display, 12GB DDR3L RAM, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, 802.11 ac WiFi, USB 3.0, DVD RW, Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit)
4 used & new from $619.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Still trying to decide whether to return it., April 11, 2016
I still don't know if I will keep or return this. Have had frequent problems with the screen freezing up. Also on one occasion, it would not start at all. Tried everything to no avail. Went out and bought something else. About 5 hours later, I tried again and it started immediately and has since. Very glitchy. The a/c adapter that comes with it is lousy. Mine keeps falling off on it's own. Prior to actually falling off, it also backs itself out a bit. It looks like it is attached and working but suddenly you find you are on battery power without knowing it. Thank goodness for the battery warning message.

When first looking at this, I was very surprised to not see a sticker identifying the model, product number and serial number. It gave me the feeling that this was not a genuine HP product. After doing some web searching for places to look, I finally did find this information inside the battery compartment. I could not read it without the help of a strong magnifying glass.
The keyboard is great and the display quality is excellent. I've stayed with it plugged in so cannot comment on battery life.

Ezy Dose Ezy Dose Pharmadose Pill Planner
Ezy Dose Ezy Dose Pharmadose Pill Planner
Offered by TheOnlineDrugstore
Price: $9.33
9 used & new from $7.36

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, February 4, 2016
This item is really tiny. It was not even as long as my hand. I never even opened it when I saw how small it was. Just going into the trash now as I dont want to waste more money shipping it back

Gourmet Date Bites - Best Value Box 45 Piece
Gourmet Date Bites - Best Value Box 45 Piece
Offered by The Date Place Cafe
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 27, 2015
GOT THESE THROUGH aMAZON FOR CHRISTMAS. i FINISHED THE BOX MYSELF IN TWO DAYS.

Thoroghly enjoyed them. I liked the crunch they added to them. My favorite turned out to be the chocolate covered ones. The chocolate just made them extra special.

Ken E.

HP Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (A9J40A) - Discontinued by Manufacturer
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $73.50
116 used & new from $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Print, November 20, 2015
Did not print at all ..... AND, warranty expifred
I am pretty savvy but could not get the printer to print.
Ultimately, I tried HP's Print and Scan Doctor software and that too was
not able to fix it. When I first installed it and registered it, HP reported that the warranty had expired on it.
I dont know if this was pre-owned and resold as new or what other reason there may be for this. Amazon
indicates the product is discontinued.

Champion Men's Performax Marathon Running Shorts, Stealth/Silverstone, X-Large
Champion Men's Performax Marathon Running Shorts, Stealth/Silverstone, X-Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $19.39
10 used & new from $15.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable shorts. Overall, September 1, 2015
Very soft and comfortable shorts. Overall, for my use, I would have rated 3 stars but that is because I really want a real pocket. It was my fault that I did not pick up on the fact that these do not have a useful pocket.

Toenail Nippers | Clippers For Thick Toenails | Made From Heavy-Duty High Quality Carbon Steel For Long Lasting Sharpness | Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by SBX Solutions
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick Nails Met Their Match, August 31, 2015
Tried lots of different types of clippers before I found one that worked on my very thickened nail. This one did the trick very quickly. The slight curve on the end of the nipper worked well for the angle I had to cut at. I liked that the clipper can be folded so that the clipper part is not open to cut anyone. They also included a plastic cover for the tip to help prevent any accidents. This is not something to replace standard nail clippers but is an effective addition if you have thickened or hard to cut nails.

Off Clip-on assorted colors
Off Clip-on assorted colors
Offered by Best Buy NJ
Price: $7.00
59 used & new from $1.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Some protection for sedentary people on a wind free day., August 15, 2015
Does not compare to spray on protection which really works. This gives some protection IF you dont have a strong breeze going, if you are sitting still, and if you can keep the unit from falling off. Once you become active, this thing falls off easily so that the protection is where you were rather than where you are. I finally found a way to make it hold well by putting the clip through the two velcro straps on my gardening shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20