Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Ken Andrews > Reviews

Browse

Ken Andrews' Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ken Andrews RSS Feed (Reston, Virginia United States)

Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Price: $120.99
187 used & new from $94.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliantly designed appliance, September 1, 2014
A brilliantly designed appliance. Simple to use. It is not quite like other toaster ovens in that it makes great use of radiant heat to brown foods quickly. We use the microwave to heat and this oven to brown.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold up well to frequent use, August 31, 2014
I bought these to replace the Vibram KSOs that I had worn out over the course of several years. The Barefoot Max is much easier to get on and IMO provides better traction. But after 3 months both my shoes are falling apart. I paddleboard 3-4 times a week so they get wet a lot but are always hung out to dry.

The bottom line is that if you only need something for a beach vacation or occasional use these are a good deal but don't expect them to stand up the heavy use.

Warehouse 13 Season 4
Warehouse 13 Season 4
DVD
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 7, 2014
The writing has gone downhill considerably from previous seasons.

Grimaldi Lighting LED Bulb, Vibration Resistant Garage Door Bulb, 580 Lumens, 7 Watts, Soft White, Not Dimmable, 50 Watt Equivalent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
It comes on instantly, has not failed and is dirt cheap.

Zippy Bluetooth V.2.0 Ultra Slim Wireless Keyboard for Deskptop/Laptop/eBook/Smart Phones/iPAD - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy tool for travelling light, April 1, 2011
My wife and I both have iPhones and I have an Android tablet. I wanted something that we could use for composing emails on the phones and that I could use for extended work on the tablet. This keyboard fits the bill very well. I can select which device I want to pair with without having to go through the full pairing process each time. The keyboard is small enough to fit in a coat pocket but just big enough that I can type on it comfortably. Battery life seems to be very good. My only complaint is that I get a bit of key bounce every now and then.

Iomega  Home Media 1 TB Network Attached Storage 34337
Iomega Home Media 1 TB Network Attached Storage 34337

4.0 out of 5 stars The 2.063 SW supports Snow Leopard, July 4, 2010
I purchased the unit in May 2010 prepared to upgrade the software to 2.063 which I had read supported Snow Leopard on the Mac. I was pleased to find that it already had 2.063 installed. I installed the Home storage manager software on a MacBook running Snow Leopard, a desktop running Vista-64 and a laptop running XP-SP3 and all worked very well. My first full backup with time machine on the Mac (about 180gb) took the better part of 12 hours but using a cheap Fios router I did not expect any better. The subsequent backups have been as reliable as USB 2.0 or Firewire 800 setups I have used.

We have also used to unit to share out media between machines and again the unit has worked quite well.

Eton NFR160WXB Microlink Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Solar Power and Cell Phone Charger (Black)
Offered by BestSalesOnline
2 used & new from $429.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge iPhone 3GS, September 17, 2009
This is a solid unit that works well with our iPod Touch but will not charge my iPhone 3GS unless you turn the crank at EXACTLY the right speed. This is something that I have only been able to do for a few seconds at a time which makes it useless for charging the phone.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2010 12:06 PM PST