Profile for K. Paxia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Paxia RSS Feed (CA USA)

N4 - Hair Care - Fleurs de Temps Volumizing Shampoo - 8.5 oz
N4 - Hair Care - Fleurs de Temps Volumizing Shampoo - 8.5 oz
Offered by Haute Fashion
Price: $27.00
8 used & new from $26.92

5.0 out of 5 stars best shampoo!, May 7, 2014
great vegan shampoo that leaves hair super soft and smelling great! the bottle is very nice to look at to - artistic! fast shipping, great packaging.

Tanya's Comprehensive Guide to Feline Chronic Kidney Disease: Everything You Need to Know to Help Your Cat
by Helen Fitzsimons
Price: $29.69
11 used & new from $21.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have..., June 24, 2013
This book is a must have if your a mommy or daddy to a cat with CKD or kidney issues. It is really helping me with treating my cat Mar who recently was diagnosed with CKD. From conventional medicine to holistic it has you covered. Also it is a good resource for you to keep on hand if you want to talk over options with your vet.

The I Love Trader Joe's Vegetarian Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes Using Foods from the World's Greatest Grocery Store
by Kris Holechek Peters
Price: $15.34
51 used & new from $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, April 17, 2013
I bought this book for myself and then a copy for a gift. I go to TJ's weekly and having a recipe book that focuses on things from one store saves time and money. No longer trying to plan meals around hard to find vegan specialty ingredients is great. Most recipes are easy to do and cost efficient.

Since TJ's products differ, check the ingredients. Like the brownie mix in the book is not vegan. Also now TJs has vegan mozzarella cheese making some of the previous recipes even more vegan friendly. We love the pasta bake from the book! We use Tofurky Italian links instead of the vegan meat balls...So good! The peach tofu is also simple, fast, cheap and tasty! We liked it over basmati rice.

Words With Friends
Words With Friends

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
This is a great game that will get you hooked. I like playing it a lot! All skill levels will enjoy it.

100 BLANK WHITE ACEO ATC ARTIST TRADING CARDS ~ DRAWING CARDSTOCK
100 BLANK WHITE ACEO ATC ARTIST TRADING CARDS ~ DRAWING CARDSTOCK
Offered by Kimmeric Studio
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really great product, November 13, 2012
Great price for the quality of cards you get. They are sturdy and hold up well even with pigment ink markers! Sellar is nice and ships fast with lil extras thrown in!

Star: A Novel
Star: A Novel
by Pamela Anderson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
63 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars as easy as a girl in a tight shirt, February 13, 2006
Pam, vegetarians don't eat tuna nor use sable hair brushes for sexual gratification or other purposes. This book is an easy read, it reminded me of the 70s to early 80s teen books that were over simplified to drive home a point. I guess you can't expect brain surgery from someone working at a fast food chain...

Guitar Girl
Guitar Girl
by Sarra Manning
84 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars spell check, May 17, 2005
This review is from: Guitar Girl (Hardcover)
I am not a spelling bee queen but I noticed many spelling and grammatical errors in each chapter. Fire the editor and get someone who can do her/his job!

I wish more of the lyrics were shown, I found that was the fun part.

Door to Door
Door to Door
by Tobi Tobin
Price: $17.48
50 used & new from $0.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, March 18, 2005
This review is from: Door to Door (Paperback)
Like others I thought this book would be about the "hip and elite" in the LA club scene. Instead the book is about a young woman who made me cringe with each passing page. The story tries to make Tobi and her job more glam than what they are worth which just makes for a sad read. The book jumps around and leaves a lot of question marks in your path. This book was a waste of time and energy.

Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber: The Katya Livingston Chronicles
Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber: The Katya Livingston Chronicles
by Adèle Lang
241 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars nasty attitude in all the right places, October 26, 2002
I could not put this book down. I picked it up after it sat around my apartment for a few months and started reading page after page waiting for more Katya's life stories to unfold.Katya Livingston's journal like enteries to the London Goss are full o attitude. The author/Katya is so blind to her ways she sees herself in a mighty position to act as her own god. Her wisdom from jobs to lovers will leave some with open mouths while others cannot stop lauging. This book is a must if you are looking for a female character that you will hate but cannot get enough of. This is one of those fast reads that you want more of when you are finished.

Hey, Day! Super-Amazing, Funk-da-crazing, Ultra-glazing Things to Do, Make and Ponder Every Day of the Year
by Clea Hantman
52 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but often time it is tacky, October 8, 2002
I love craft books. Even though I am in my 20s I often flock to teen friendly craft books. i find them so much better than adult books. Plus I feel age is just a number. I like to have fun!I saw a review of this book in YM and thought it looked cool. So a week later I picked it up. I read from front page to back.The books high points are the crafts and DIY advice. I even like that the mention veganisim (I am vegan) andhow to create a zine. The instructions are clear nough to follow and will inspire you.What I did not like about the book was the authors chit-chat. Their conversations are really tacky. Do you really think they talk like that? I hope not. I think the book would have been better without their chats and thought on each other.