Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for L. Rothman > Reviews

Browse

L. Rothman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Rothman RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery
Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery
Price: $49.95
18 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars THE right lens for your Sony A7RII, May 13, 2016
Don't mess with 3rd party batteries. These are THE ones you want for your A7RII. Reliable and makes sure all the factory functions remain intact

Foto&Tech DSLR camera Drawstring Soft Neoprene Lens Pouch Bag Cover for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Fujifilm Olympus Pentax Sigma DSLR/SLR/EVIL Camera (Small)
Offered by Foto&Tech
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal For Your Small Lens, May 13, 2016
This was the perfect size for my Sony 35mm f2.8 Zeiss Sonnar lens. Keeps it nice and safe and dust free

Panasonic Men's Shaver Replacement Out Foil and Blade Set for ES-LA63-S, Genuine Panasonic Replacement Parts
Offered by Rock Bottom Sales
Price: $70.99
2 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Way To Retain A New Shaver, May 13, 2016
A perfect replacement of the original parts renewing my shaver

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal, 100 Capsules
Nature's Way Activated Charcoal, 100 Capsules
Offered by VitaminLife
Price: $8.99
65 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great To Have Around Regularly, May 13, 2016
This does the job for upset stomachs and gas issues. I'll be keeping stock of it

Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (36-Pack) Assorted Colors
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (36-Pack) Assorted Colors
Price: $17.51
9 used & new from $17.51

2.0 out of 5 stars I'll Pass Next Time, May 13, 2016
Too small for my car work purposes. Won't get these again Costco has the ideal larger size and competitive price

Sony LCSBP3  DSLR System Backpack with Laptop Storage,  (Black)
Sony LCSBP3 DSLR System Backpack with Laptop Storage, (Black)
4 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bag I've EVER Owned, May 13, 2016
I can't even begin to count how many shoulder and backpack type of bags for camera gear I've owned over the last 20 years of digital. Of them all there is NO question I love this one the best for primarily storage purposes. I felt the design was sexy as heck but it needed to accommodate a significant number of pieces of gear. This bag has accommodated it ALL easily and neatly organized which I am particularly thrilled about. I have a A7RII body, 24-70 f2.8 G Master lens, 70-200 f4G lens, Batis 85mm f1.8 lens, 35mm f2.8 Zeiss lens, 55mm f1.8 Zeiss lens, HVL-43M flash in the main compartment alone. On the top compartment neatly organized is 2 82mm filters in their boxes (Circular Polarizer and adapter ring) along with 2 smaller CP and variable ND filters in their boxes. 2 extra batteries and their individual chargers, a 4 pack with charger Eneloop AA batteries and a 4 pack of Alkalines in a pouch. A sensor cleaning kit and clothes. All neatly packed and organized. I love the design and construction of this bag all of which is NO compromise. The zippers work better than any other top line bag I've owned before as well. It's just a great piece of work and very fairly priced as well I might add.

SIIG Single Monitor Desk Mount Blue - Height Adjustable Gas Spring Assisted Full-Motion Easy Access, Holds 15" to 27" Screens, Up to 17.6 lbs, VESA 75 and 100 (CE-MT1M12-S1)
Offered by Galactics
Price: $98.18
5 used & new from $98.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Construction and Adjustability, March 11, 2016
I took a chance on this as not only is it more favorably priced then most but it would allow me to have the monitor basically sitting on it's frame on my too high double shelved desk, getting rid of the original supplied stand which raises my 27" Samsung too high for proper viewing when seated. It is superbly well built with virtually NO weaknesses I've noted. It was so very easy to put together I hardly needed any view at the instructions. It's smooth to adjust and operate. This is what I'd call a "Best Buy" for those that need an articulated stand format

DENOISE projects professional [Download]
DENOISE projects professional [Download]
Price: $139.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, February 13, 2016
I have to say I'm not thrilled with this software. Not only is it far more complex than it need be, but the end results are frankly not even up to the Noise Ninja provided in PhotoNinja 1.2.7. Along with the fact it is no better than Noiseware's offerings, which are simple to operate and get the results. There is plenty of detail elimination in the process of noise reduction which is not a good sign. Even at the $35 special it was a waste of my money.

Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint, Oleophobic HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard F2AF) for Sony α alpha 7R / α alpha 7 // PGF2AFSOA7-A
Offered by Micro Solution USA
Price: $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT buy this if you are getting it for the A7RII, January 23, 2016
You NEED to KNOW that this particular protector does NOT I repeat NOT fit the new A7RII Sony. I have not looked closely at the A7II or A7R but they must have made some changes as this does not fit. I had to custom cut it to get it to fit. It's not perfect but I'll wait till the accurate fitting glass ones are released. I was especially disappointed as I've used Micro Solutions on several other cameras I've had over the last 5 years and they were perfect. For some reason this is NOT a good fit and everyone needs to know this. The A7RII must in some way be smaller as this supplied screen was too high AND too wide.

Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Price: $798.00
44 used & new from $549.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection In The Ideal Focal Length, January 22, 2016
There is much disagreement regarding what the ideal focal length is in the somewhat wider end. On a FF A7RII Sony I have I can say it IS the ideal focal length for complete walk around use. Others prefer a 16-35mm range, but as a prime it is sharper, more contrast and instant to focus let alone it's amazing small compact size and non existent weight. Ideal for a large pocket and such as this renders sharp images wide open let alone stopped down. To my way of thought this is a "MUST HAVE" lens in your grouping of choices. I elected to forget about zooms for the first time in my life of photography and find that between the 35mm f2.8, 55mm f1.8 Zeiss and 70-200G f4 lenses it covers it ALL with the least compromise in sharpness and overall image quality. This lens is simply a MUST HAVE.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9