Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for L. Rothman > Reviews

Browse

L. Rothman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Rothman RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
SIIG Single Monitor Desk Mount Blue - Height Adjustable Gas Spring Assisted Full-Motion Easy Access, Holds 15" to 27" Screens, Up to 17.6 lbs, VESA 75 and 100 (CE-MT1M12-S1)
Offered by e-TekDepot
Price: $63.99
8 used & new from $63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Construction and Adjustability, March 11, 2016
I took a chance on this as not only is it more favorably priced then most but it would allow me to have the monitor basically sitting on it's frame on my too high double shelved desk, getting rid of the original supplied stand which raises my 27" Samsung too high for proper viewing when seated. It is superbly well built with virtually NO weaknesses I've noted. It was so very easy to put together I hardly needed any view at the instructions. It's smooth to adjust and operate. This is what I'd call a "Best Buy" for those that need an articulated stand format

DENOISE projects professional [Download]
DENOISE projects professional [Download]
Price: $139.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, February 13, 2016
I have to say I'm not thrilled with this software. Not only is it far more complex than it need be, but the end results are frankly not even up to the Noise Ninja provided in PhotoNinja 1.2.7. Along with the fact it is no better than Noiseware's offerings, which are simple to operate and get the results. There is plenty of detail elimination in the process of noise reduction which is not a good sign. Even at the $35 special it was a waste of my money.

Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint, Oleophobic HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard F2AF) for Sony α alpha 7R / α alpha 7 // PGF2AFSOA7-A
Offered by Micro Solution USA
Price: $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT buy this if you are getting it for the A7RII, January 23, 2016
You NEED to KNOW that this particular protector does NOT I repeat NOT fit the new A7RII Sony. I have not looked closely at the A7II or A7R but they must have made some changes as this does not fit. I had to custom cut it to get it to fit. It's not perfect but I'll wait till the accurate fitting glass ones are released. I was especially disappointed as I've used Micro Solutions on several other cameras I've had over the last 5 years and they were perfect. For some reason this is NOT a good fit and everyone needs to know this. The A7RII must in some way be smaller as this supplied screen was too high AND too wide.

Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Offered by 17th Street Photo
Price: $698.00
31 used & new from $555.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection In The Ideal Focal Length, January 22, 2016
There is much disagreement regarding what the ideal focal length is in the somewhat wider end. On a FF A7RII Sony I have I can say it IS the ideal focal length for complete walk around use. Others prefer a 16-35mm range, but as a prime it is sharper, more contrast and instant to focus let alone it's amazing small compact size and non existent weight. Ideal for a large pocket and such as this renders sharp images wide open let alone stopped down. To my way of thought this is a "MUST HAVE" lens in your grouping of choices. I elected to forget about zooms for the first time in my life of photography and find that between the 35mm f2.8, 55mm f1.8 Zeiss and 70-200G f4 lenses it covers it ALL with the least compromise in sharpness and overall image quality. This lens is simply a MUST HAVE.

Viva Labs ADVANCED Probiotics, 25 Billion CFU, BioXtend Technology for Targeted Release and Increased Absorption, 50 Caps
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Addition To One's Life, January 22, 2016
A truly amazing product. I was given a sample to evaluate by the company and it has transformed my wife's life in particular, who was suffering from various indigestion issues. She no longer is plagued by stomach upsets, gas and irregularity. This has proven to be a literal fix for her issues. I've already replaced that which was used and she continues to thrive using it. Can't say enough good about it.

Instantly Ageless By Jeunesse Global 1 Box Comes with 50 Sachets
Instantly Ageless By Jeunesse Global 1 Box Comes with 50 Sachets
Offered by FunctionalHealth
Price: $32.90
28 used & new from $24.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Downright Amazing, November 4, 2015
It is so very rare that a product that claims to do something as outrageous as this product does, DELIVERS. I can literally watch my wife apply it and in 2 minutes it literally transforms her area under her eyes. I could go on ad nauseum but just to say this product is one of those you have to just say BUY IT! you will NOT be disappointed.

Martin Phosphor Bronze Lifespan Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 3 Pack
Martin Phosphor Bronze Lifespan Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Among Them All, November 4, 2015
I have been playing guitar now for 52 years both professionally and for fun. I've owned 2 recording studios and have done extensive recording with acoustic guitars as well. I've owned 7 Martins and 4 Taylor's along the way. Of ALL the string brands out there, and I've tried them ALL. I prefer the sound, feel and longevity of these strings. I DO wipe them off after use as there will always be some kind of residue to remove. They last on average for me, having been blessed with dry not clammy hands, about 3-4 months. They stay in tune and don't stretch once set up. The only strings I consider getting when it's time for new ones.

Island Fresh SUPERIOR Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Cold-pressed and Unrefined for Irresistible Aroma and Taste, 54 Ounce
Offered by Island Fresh
Price: $36.95
2 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best So Far, November 4, 2015
I typically use Coconut Oil for cooking purposes.I was provided a sample to test out and am giving my honest opinion here. First let me say I feel as if I could begin a store of just coconut oil as I've tried no less than 8 brands over the last 2 years. All claimed of course to be free of any additives and lovingly prepared from the best sources bla bla bla. I got this sample and of course was surprised to see the large jar as most I've seen are in considerably smaller containers. My first trial was with popcorn, as that is to ME the "benchmark" of a good oil. I noted at the same temperatures I use it was NOT smoking, so that surprised me right off. The pot also did not have it's usual gunky residue left over which required significant cleaning. After tasting the popcorn I was also struck with the absence of ANY residual flavors beyond the natural characteristics of the oil itself. It was lighter, fluffier and there was no significant oils left on my hands as before with other brands. The natural flavor of the popcorn was considerably more prevalent than before. Count me impressed.

Now for my 2nd test. I love to cook my chicken sauteed in either peanut or olive oil. I had never tried it with coconut oil which should be good. I placed a coating of coconut oil in the pan heating it up. I took some chicken filets, dredged them in egg, coated them in a mixture of corn flake crumbs with a bit of garlic, pepper and salt. Placing the chicken in the heated pan and browned each side then served. I was stunned at the fact the coconut oil didn't impart an overwhelming cast of flavor to the chicken. it allowed it to have it's full flavor without overshadowing it. Once again count me blown away. From now on I'll be experimenting even more with this wonderful oil. It has all the good stuff without the negative character that tends to come along with using the other coconut oils I've tried. Well done!!!

The Motherhood Collection 6 ULTRA SOFT Baby Bath Washcloths, 100% Natural Bamboo Towels, No-Dyes, Perfect Gift for Sensitive Baby Skin, 6 Pack 10"x10"
Offered by The Motherhood Collection
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $13.08

5.0 out of 5 stars No Scratches and NO Residue Cleaning, November 4, 2015
I received a sample of this product to evaluate and have now completed several tests that I must say mightily impressed me. First of all from the beginning I don't have a child so that wasn't an option. These cloths obviously have many other uses that they can be applied to. 2 of them in particular, which I have issues using other towels and cloths with, is in regards to polishing my new auto in addition to cleaning our brand new stainless finished appliances. In regards to the car, I use a product called "DriWash N Guard" which is a waterless car wash product. It relies almost entirely on the absorbency and soft nature of the rag or towel being used in order to not damage or scratch the auto's surface. You spray the product on the car, then use 2 separate cloths, one to apply and another to buff off the haze left over. The closest I've come to an acceptable result was with top line "microfiber" towels. However even these are not perfect. I used the "UltraSoft" Motherhood Collection towels to compare and low and behold when using them there is not only NO marks left from the buffed off areas as were left by even the best microfiber one's, but they also absorbed the dirt better. I was pretty convinced with this alone....

However then I felt the final test would be on the new stainless fridge and microwave and dishwasher. These are all "top of the line" models which are several thousand dollars a piece, so I was very concerned about trying to be able to keep them fingerprint free without scratching them. The ones we just replaced were also stainless, however they got scratched by using basic microfiber towels, which surprised me. I started out in less than obvious areas, but was quickly won over by the fact they obviously did NOT scratch one bit. They left the surface factory fresh with no residue left (another failing of ALL other types of towels). So in the end I am hugely impressed with this product. I highly recommend it for any surface be it wood, metal or painted, to be able to clean without worry about scratching or leaving residues from the cleaning process. I don't know if the manufacturer thought about using them for these purposes, but for those that read this, if you are concerned about your stainless appliances or your auto remaining scratch free. THIS IS the product to buy!!!

Viva Labs ADVANCED Probiotics, 25 Billion CFU, BioXtend Technology for Targeted Release and Increased Absorption, 90 Caps
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Relief After Years Of Pain, November 4, 2015
I acquired this product in the hope that it would aid my beloved wife's ongoing digestive tract issues. I received a complimentary sample of this product for my honest and unbiased feedback. She has experienced stomach upsets and lower abdominal pains due to long term use of Opiate medications treating her extraordinary pain due to degenerating disc disease. After 6 years of those drugs she finally had a pain pump placed inside her that feeds the medication directly to the site of the issues. However, it's not 100% effective as nothing ever is. As a result her pain causes her stomach and intestinal distress which only gets worse at time.

She started on the Viva Labs Probiotics several weeks ago. Taking one capsule twice a day. Within a week she notice the issues she had been facing with her stomach AND intestinal tract had virtually disappeared. She has been living with this malady now for nearly 6 years and FINALLY an answer has been found. NONE of the medications her doctor tried did anything such as this. I have NO doubt whatsoever the combination of things used in the Viva Labs product does some wonderful things to maintain a proper gut and stomach ph. What a wonderful discovery. So now she will remain on this natural answer to her issues as it is working 100%

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9