Profile for L. Rothman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Rothman RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bob's Red Mill White Corn Popcorn, 27-Ounce (Pack of 4) (packaging may vary)
Bob's Red Mill White Corn Popcorn, 27-Ounce (Pack of 4) (packaging may vary)
Price: $14.76
13 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far The BEST I've Tried, June 3, 2015
A nice fluffly and light pop and taste. You can tell it's pure and not processed as other brands

Queens Size Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad By Martha Clyne, 10 Year Warranty
Offered by Perella's
Price: $28.95
2 used & new from $22.06

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Performer For The Price, June 3, 2015
We are finding this mattress pad to be easily equivalent to others we would have otherwise paid over $50 for. So I consider it an excellent buy. I especially like the fact it does NOT bunch up on one under the main sheet, which most do. The material seems durable, and I'm hoping it indeed holds up nicely While only time will tell, from what I'm seeing so far it should last at least as long as others costing twice it's price or more.

3M 1100 Uncorded Disposable Foam Ear Plugs - 200 Pair per Box
3M 1100 Uncorded Disposable Foam Ear Plugs - 200 Pair per Box
Offered by Techni-Tool
Price: $27.89
4 used & new from $21.26

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Ear Plugs I Use Regularly, May 23, 2015
Excellent delivery speed and good price too. I've been using this specific ear plug for years now. They block out any street noise and such as I am a very light sleeper, so these are a life saver.

HP 312X (CF380X) Black High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
HP 312X (CF380X) Black High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
Price: Click here to see our price
33 used & new from $92.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE choice for your HP Laserjet, May 23, 2015
This is THE cartridge to go for with the extra capacity output. Looking forward to the long service life

elago S5 Leather Flip for iPhone 5/5S - eco friendly Retail Packaging (Black)
elago S5 Leather Flip for iPhone 5/5S - eco friendly Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by elago design
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $14.34

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best choices., September 7, 2014
Would be flawless if it had a magnetic catch. Otherwise very nicely made and protective.

Brondell GS-70 GoSpa Travel Bidet
Brondell GS-70 GoSpa Travel Bidet
Offered by Healthy Homestore
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not perfect, September 7, 2014
It gets the job done, however I'm finding it takes 4 fill ups to feel truly perfectly clean. For emergency I suppose it is ok, but I may try a Qlav instead for greater water capacity and power.

Vogel All-In-One Gourmet Popcorn Kit | 6oz
Vogel All-In-One Gourmet Popcorn Kit | 6oz
Offered by Partyland, Inc
Price: $5.79
3 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars As good or better than Orville Redenbacker's for sure, September 7, 2014
Very light and fluffy and not greasy as much as many others I'd tried. As good or better than Orville Redenbacker's for sure. Better tasting.

Vikuiti ADQC27 Screen Protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000, 100% accurately fitting - easy mountable - crystal clear - anti-reflective - scratch-resistant
Offered by FairPrices-24
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The way to go for the FZ1000, September 7, 2014
A perfect fit and instant to apply. I was concerned as it looked as if once applied there were some imperfections such as scratches on the surface. I let it sit for a hour or so. When I came back to it it was flawless and any imperfections had disappeared.

Arion In-Case Humidifier
Arion In-Case Humidifier
Price: $17.99
6 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Efficient To Say The :Least, June 7, 2014
The ability of this relatively small product to keep my full sized Martin dreadnaught nicely himidified is no small feat. I got tired of spending tons of $$ on the humifier packets and wanted to give this a try. I've used smaller versions of the same thing, but the pad on this is quite unique. It sucks up a higher density of water and keeps going for weeks where the others dried up in less than a week. Nice job

Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA with Premium Cables, Premium Connectors and Premium Materials
Price: $69.95
19 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buh Bye Direct TV, March 24, 2014
Hooking this up was a no brainer. Scanned and got 27 local channels just as clear as I was with Direct TV. Even got 2 they never had. I'll live without the premium channels since I also have WiFi for other sourced channels and entertainment. It's even smaller than I thought it would be so easy to place in a discreet place so I don't have to look at it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8