Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for K. Lenart > Reviews

Browse

K. Lenart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Lenart "Keith" RSS Feed (Kansas City, MO)

Clinical Digital Thermometer Best to Read & Monitor Fever Temperature in 15 Seconds by Oral Rectal Underarm & Axillary - Clinical Professional Thermometers & Reliable Readings for Baby, Adult & Children - Modern Mercury Replacement
Offered by Generation Guard
Price: $25.90
4 used & new from $14.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Inaccurate and Volatile Readings, January 13, 2016
Quite simply the thermometer accuracy was horrible! Within a day of arrival my girlfriend was sick and obviously hot with fever so I thought, "What a perfect opportunity to try this new thermometer!" Ha! Four (4) tries are reading her temperature and the *highest* it registered was 97.5. Each of the 4 readings varied by up to a full degree as well!

Thinking it might be something to do with how my girlfriend was holding it under her tongue I sanitized the unit and tried it on myself being very careful with my placement and holding it extremely steady. 4 additional tries on myself yielded a range of 95 to 96.7!

That's quite ridiculous. I've never seen a thermometer read so erratically and inaccurately in my life.

Returned immediately for refund.

Samsung 1 Amp wall Power (AC) Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Data Cable
Samsung 1 Amp wall Power (AC) Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by Techno Discounters USA
Price: $7.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, July 21, 2013
Sometimes when a price is too good to be true there is a reason.

I was excited to receive this very affordable charger to use as a backup and to take on the road with me when I travel for business.

However, once I actually tried to use it, it worked exactly ONE time. The second night I tried to use it my phone never gained any charge but instead went down to almost completely dead. Thinking it might be the wall adapter I plugged the USB cable directly into my PC and that's when it became apparent that the cable is junk. My phone repeatedly cycled between "charging" and "low battery, plug in charger." The USB connector were firmly seated at each end so that "usual" culprit was not a problem at all. There is just something extremely poor about the internal construction of the cable.

I was forced to go to the one and only local electronics store to pay premium money for a replacement charger as I am traveling for weeks and cannot afford to be without my phone service for that long.

Buyer beware. I would definitely avoid this low-cost, low-quality charger,

Red Wrecker
Red Wrecker
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Puzzler, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Red Wrecker (App)
Simple graphics. None of the levels are incredibly hard and some are throwaway easy. But overall it holds attention for a couple hours.

Number Slide
Number Slide
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fun traditional game, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Number Slide (Kindle Edition)
I love the classic simple games and the number slide is one of those that takes me back to my youth. Very enjoyable and well done. The only thing that keeps it from being a 5-star title is the lack of variety once you master the puzzle concept. Some of the picture-slide variations available are a bit better in that regard.

Otherwise, great job Amazon!

__________________________
My favorite Kindle Titles:
Kindle Slider Puzzles
Sink My Ships
Code Breaker
Hanoi Puzzle Deluxe for Kindle (16 Interactive Puzzles Variations)
Cat Jump (Interactive Puzzle for Kindle)
TicTacToe

Offered by Bear999com
Price: $99.99
20 used & new from $22.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Straightforward Review, November 30, 2010
It's quite simple. If you enjoyed playing these pinball tables in real life, you'll enjoy them in this game as well.

I was a pinball wizard in my youth and I picked up this title trying to relive some of those memories. The title simply did not disappoint. The ball physics are great and I quickly found myself transported to my younger years.

The immersion factor is awesome and I've played this title for at least 100 hours, which is great value for the $19.99 list price.

I presently am #1 in the world or near #1 on the Xbox leaderboard for many of the tables in this collection. If you end up getting the game send me a PM on Live, my GT is "ItsHimAgain" and let me know how you're enjoying it!

Sharp LC40E67U/N 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV
Sharp LC40E67U/N 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for HD Gaming, April 14, 2010
I bought this unit especially for HD gaming and it has worked out superbly. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a similar use.

I was specifically looking for an HD flatscreen that minimizes gamer input lag and this one has practically zero detectable lag on my XBOX 360 and PS3