Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for LWoW > Reviews

Browse

LWoW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LWoW "g.mac.fan" RSS Feed (san jose, ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sea Whip Cucumber Soothing & Hydrating Gel | Detox Gel Mask Enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid, Argan Oil, Botanical Extracts | Cools, Calms, and Heals Irritated Skin | Revitalizes and Moisturizes | Professional Skincare Treatment
Offered by VIA Cosmedics LLC
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great; very soothing!, July 24, 2016
This is a gel consistency, and it smells great and glides going on. The color is green but colorless when you smooth it on your skin. It's like an aloe gel, so it's great for cooling your skin, a moisturizer in the summer for oily skin, or for after sunburn relief. Love it!

*I received this product at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

High T PRO TURBO T - Most Advanced All Natural Testosterone Booster w/ Fenugreek - 30 Day Supply (120 Ct)
Offered by HD NUTRACEUTICALS
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Big bottle, works well., July 21, 2016
Big bottle and comes quickly. My fiancee loves this stuff for helping him build muscle when he works out. I prefer capsule form or gel cap to tablet, but this stuff does seem to work.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Pycnogenol Super Formula
Pycnogenol Super Formula
Offered by Purity-Products
Price: $26.95
5 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the capsule form and the extra ingredients!, July 20, 2016
I'm really happy with this supplement. I like that it's a capsule instead of a tablet; i think those are easier to swallow and better absorbed by my body. I've been buying Pycogenol for awhile, but this one has a couple of extra anti-oxidant ingredients that also help with absorption, so I like that about it as well. Super excited to see the results, but so far i think it's great!

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

WakeShake Collagen Protein Meal Replacement Shake
WakeShake Collagen Protein Meal Replacement Shake
Offered by Superbody Breakthrough
Price: $19.99 - $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Great dessert!, July 18, 2016
I have never been a fan of meal replacement shakes or protein powders. I don't like the taste and figure it's cheaper and more nutritious to just eat food, so why bother? But this one I wanted to try because the protein comes from gelatin, which I take daily anyway (usually in my coffee) and it's the only "protein powder" I trust. When I got it in the mail I had already had a burger for lunch but was feeling unsatisfied between meals. So I tried 4-5 ounces of raw milk with half a scoop. Wow! Tastes like a milkshake! With only one gram of sugar, this is a great option for dessert when I want something sweet and satisfying without all of the sugar. I'm hooked! This stuff tastes great and is the only "healthy" shake I've found.

*I received this product at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

Unflavored Gelatin Powder,Kosher Beef Gelatin By Zint-Pasture Raised 1Lb Non-GMO Certified
Offered by Zint USA
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value and great quality for organic gelatin!, July 15, 2016
I was taking Great Lakes Gelatin, and found out they no longer claim to use grass-fed cows for their gelatin (it already bothered me that it wasn't certified organic and comes from south america where there are a lot of GMOs, etc). I looked into a couple of other brands, but they get quite pricey. I love that this one is organic and it is great quality! Best value around, in my opinion.

Healthworks Quinoa 32 oz White Whole Grain Raw Organic USDA Certified 2 lb
Healthworks Quinoa 32 oz White Whole Grain Raw Organic USDA Certified 2 lb
Offered by HealthWorks
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great big bag of organic quinoa: fresh and delicious!, July 15, 2016
This is a full 2lb of organic quinoa, and it arrived quickly in secure packaging. The quinoa is fresh and great quality: definitely worth it!

*I received this product at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

Viva Labs Organic Maca Root, 500mg, 250 Veggie Capsules, Gelatinized for Enhanced Bioavailability
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bottle, great quality!, July 15, 2016
I was impressed how big the bottle was and how many capsules are in it. The recommendation is 1 capsule 3 times per day, with meals. There's 250 capsules inside so if taking it all 3 times per day, it's still going to take almost 3 months to go through this bottle. A good value. It seems to be sourced well, which speaks to the quality and efficacy. I have begun taking it and notice slightly higher levels of energy. We shall see with time what happens.

*I received this product at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

Health Labs Nutra Digestive Enzymes 30 Day Supply New Formula Now with Resveratrol, Aloe And Senna Digestive Enzymes For Irritable bowel Syndrome Strongest on the Market 18 All Natural Enzymes
Offered by Natural Solutions Now
Price: $22.97
3 used & new from $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, came fast!, July 12, 2016
The item came quickly, was packaged well and the capsules are fresh. The capsules are small and easy to swallow and seem to work well, as I feel great after eating when I use these. I occasionally have issues with certain types of food, but these help with that, as long as I take it at the beginning of the meal.

I was provided this product at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

NeuCeutica Retinol Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Cream: Collagen and Vitamn C, 4 Ounce
Offered by NeuCeutica
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE portion--creamy consistency--great value!, July 7, 2016
I have used this cream twice now, and I can't speak for its efficacy or any changes it may produce in my skin over time, but it is a good quality cream. The only thing I didn't love about it is that the description is of a "serum" and this is more of a "cream." It's white and creamy in consistency. It does feel hydrating and comfortable. It has dimethicone in the ingredients, and I don't usually like creams with that in it because I feel like it clogs my pores and makes my skin feel yucky, but this one doesn't do that, so maybe it doesn't have very much.... Anyway, I was shocked how HUGE this is? It says 4oz, and the bottle is very large--seems it will last a very long time. The bottle itself is about 8 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter. So I think it's a very good value for what you're getting.

Ethical Bean Coffee Decaf, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 12-Ounce Bag
Ethical Bean Coffee Decaf, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 12-Ounce Bag
Price: $11.08
7 used & new from $11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decaf organic dark roast coffee!, July 5, 2016
This coffee is great--I started feeling anxious from my morning cup of organic dark roast and decided I didn't want to give up coffee completely, so I began looking for a good quality decaf organic dark roast (has to be water processed, but the "organic" takes care of that--if it's traditionally decaffed there are a lot of chemicals involved). In the past I have tried swiss water processed decaf and just didn't like the taste, and didn't think it was worth it. But I tried again, and I'm glad I did! Maybe it's the whole bean, or maybe they've just improved the process, but the taste is really great-and I like this brand better than most I've tried. Two thumbs up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4