Profile for EnergyBeing11:11 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EnergyBeing11:11 "Energy Being" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Interview [HD]
The Interview [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It had a few funny moments but mostly this movie was raunchy trash, January 7, 2015
It had a few funny moments but mostly this movie was raunchy trash. Not my fave comedy but wanted to see it because of the hype.

Generic Men's Flat Heel Office Dress Burgundy Patent Leather Oxfords,9US
Generic Men's Flat Heel Office Dress Burgundy Patent Leather Oxfords,9US
Offered by shoeswholesaler
Price: $90.00
3 used & new from $39.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and they are WAY more comfortable than expected, September 11, 2014
Outstanding quality and they are WAY more comfortable than expected. They fit perfectly at a size 9 and best of all, the PRICE! The reddish color is just as shown in the photo. I also noticed that there is great traction, as they have rubber grooves, so I could wear these through the winter and not worry too much about slipping. Very happy I ordered these snazzy kicks.

Subconscious
Subconscious
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, soothing music with wonderful messages, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Subconscious (MP3 Music)
I love SJ's voice and her great lyrics. It is soothing music that I play over and over. I hope she keeps producing because I will keep buying.

Alive
Alive
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best song on the album, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Alive (MP3 Music)
Great throwback concept with a fresh perspective and a great message. I'm looking forward to hearing more in the years to come from 'EOTS'.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2013 9:31 AM PDT

Return to Paradise
Return to Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH SOUL I could just EXPLODE, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Return to Paradise (MP3 Music)
OK... I admit I have ragged on Sparro in the past but I have to admit that I think he is really finding his inner soul with this album. Now, he just needs to take it a few steps further with his NEXT album. Yes, I will buy it. LOVE LOVE LOVE FREAKING LOVE the remix of HAPPINESS. If he had an entire album of uplifting, feel-good remixed works like HAPPINESS, it would blow my man-teets off with excitement. Mister Sparro is such a talent that I hope (and pray) he keeps making music true to himself. WE LOVE YOU SAM!!!

SHOE ARTISTS Elegant Designer Loafer, White Size 9
SHOE ARTISTS Elegant Designer Loafer, White Size 9

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but great summer shoes, June 23, 2013
WONDERFUL SHOES that I love to wear out and about. People think they are expensive shoes in reality they are well priced. Actually they are priced lower than what I would have paid in the store. I love how they just slip right on and I am ready for my day. Very happy with the price versus quality. GREAT SHIPPING! FAST!

More Color Choices Unisex Bracelet Type LED Movement Wrist Watch Watches
More Color Choices Unisex Bracelet Type LED Movement Wrist Watch Watches

1.0 out of 5 stars lame, June 23, 2013
I threw it in the garbage. PLASTIC CRAP not worthy of my wrist. If you love it, GREAT. Oh well... sometimes with the lower priced watches you get something very cool and well designed. Um....... not this so much.

Diesel Men's DZ7153 Black Oversized SBA Analog-Digital Black Dial Watch
Diesel Men's DZ7153 Black Oversized SBA Analog-Digital Black Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars BIGGY... MODERN... BAM, June 23, 2013
It's BIG, ...... indeedy. It REPRESENTS and in a very modern RIGHT NOW way. This is a wicked pissah timepiece that will stop people in their tracks and be like " OH DAYUM ". Yeah, it's a nice chunky funky DIESEL watch. The band is very comfortable and the entire watch is lightweight. The photo here doesn't do the NEON justice because it is WICKED NEON GREEN BRIGHT.... This is a RARE watch that will not be made again. If you sort of like it, BUY IT NOW because IT IS one of a kind. TRUST! ( super major kudos to the people who helped make this piece of art a realized design... major kudos!!! )

Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC, June 23, 2013
What a great movie! The action, the smart-ass one liners, the fully realized witches, the fun-flakey story-line. It all worked and worked so well. This was a fun romp on a very old fairytale. Don't get too serious about anything about this movie, sit back and just enjoy. Loved it. Slam, Bam, thank you Ma'am. NEXT!

Invicta Men's 6763 "Reserve Collection" 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Dial Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $141.26
3 used & new from $141.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it would stop a bullet, April 3, 2013
I admit it, I'm becoming an Invicta ADDICT. Although, on a mild budget, I am careful of how I spend my money. I also think ahead of what watch will look appropriate with the clothes in my wardrobe. That being said, I have had my eye on a 'rose-gold and black' watch for several weeks now and it came down to this work of functional art. What can I say? It is outstanding and Ga-Gah-Gorgeous. The wristband alone is stunning. Yes, just like the other reviews, this watch is a touch heavy so a night on the town, no worries and it'll definitely stand out. All day at work might be a bit much unless you are a big guy or better yet, a body builder. Still, it's a solid, well made timepiece that I'm thrilled and honored to own. OK... now for the best part, the price. It feels like a thousand dollar, perhaps TWO thousand dollar watch. It's hardcore and kick-ass and the price is very reasonable for the materials and craftsmanship. ZERO REGRETS in purchasing this stellar watch. I don't love all the Invicta watches (many of them are just too damn big) but I have to admit they do create quality watches and Amazon has them at fantastic low prices. I will post photos. Update: I guess Amazon.com isn't allowing customers to upload their photos of the product. Sad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5