Profile for E.E.S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E.E.S. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HemingWeigh Natural Himalayan White Rock Salt Mini Lamp 0.5-0.7 kg with Wood Base, USB Powered & multi Color LED Fitting
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking salt lamp, July 23, 2014
Got this lamp today and took it out of the box. Nice looking salt lamp! Heavy for its size. I like the USB connector for use at my computer desk

HOWEVER, I have to rate this product 1 star for quality control! The bulb flickers and goes rapidly dim every 15-30 seconds. When it lights back up, there is a bit of a flash which is very distracting when the light is plugged in next to my computer monitor.

I think I will return it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 12:10 PM PDT

Anker® T300 Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tab and other Tablets - White
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wireless range, July 17, 2014
UPDATE: Apparently the warped plastic on my original unit was a defect. Anker sent me a brand new keyboard when they read my 3star review. Updated to 5 stars for customer service!

----- old review follows -----

Pros:
Serves its purpose. Conservative on batteries. Small form factor. Good wireless range. Pairs with my Apple devices nicely.

Cons:
Flimsy. Plastic is warped underneath space bar - doesn't sit level on my desk. Several second lag on "wake up" key press can be annoying at times.

Conclusion:
A good deal for $20.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 5:50 AM PDT

Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot,Beeswax,8.5 M US
Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot,Beeswax,8.5 M US
Price: $119.93
15 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, sturdy and good looking boots, May 22, 2014
Tips:

As others have stated - order a full size down from your usual shoe size. The leather stretches over time - you want them to become more comfortable, not too loose as they break in.

You can 'mod' these boots with leather laces and eventually a sturdier sole (like vibram) thereby doubling the life of them!

Highly recommended.

I want to wear these things everywhere!

prAna Living Men's Brion Shorts, Blue Jeans, 32
prAna Living Men's Brion Shorts, Blue Jeans, 32
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $64.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware "blue jeans" color is not blue, May 22, 2014
This review is from: prAna Men's Brion Shorts (Apparel)
They're turquoise! Otherwise these are great 'tech' shorts. Fit slim with just the right amount of stretch to be extremely comfortable. Just wish I had ordered a different color.

Hazard 4 ID-Window-Patch Rubber 3D Velcro Backed with Company Logo, Coyote, Small
Price: $8.25
3 used & new from $7.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ID holder, but..., May 22, 2014
I guess I should have read the description more carefully - this item is about 2/3 larger than a standard 'morale' patch. I'll still find a use for it - but it doesn't work on my GoRuck the way I intended. Guess I'll have to go buy another velcro ID holder from countycomm that fits!

Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Pant, Brick, 32
Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Pant, Brick, 32

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit if you're a skinny guy, May 22, 2014
5'11" 165lb guy here. I ordered two pairs (red and stone) in 32/32. Figured I'd size down from my usual waist measurements since these are stretch chinos. These things are still huge and baggy. Furthermore, even though neither was a good fit, the pairs fit very differently! Returned both pairs for a refund.

BulkSupplements Pure Guar Gum Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Guar Gum Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $10.96
2 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thickener & emulsifying agent, March 10, 2014
Full disclosure: Bulk Supplements sent me this product under the stipulation that I agree to review it here.

Full(er) disclosure: It's a great product. Arrived in a timely fashion and does exactly as advertised. I will be buying it again when my current supply runs out!!!

BulkSupplements Pure Stevia Powder (100g)
BulkSupplements Pure Stevia Powder (100g)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $14.96
2 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Excellent value, February 28, 2014
The problem with most artificial sweeteners these days - you pay for the packaging! Not so with BulkSupplements. No frills, just what you ordered. I also love that this Stevia has no carbohydrate laden binders. Arrived in a timely fashion.

DMT D3EFC  3-inch Dia-Sharp® Sharpener, Credit Card Sized- Extra-Fine, Fine and Coarse Diamond (Pack of 3)
DMT D3EFC 3-inch Dia-Sharp® Sharpener, Credit Card Sized- Extra-Fine, Fine and Coarse Diamond (Pack of 3)
Price: $28.35
2 used & new from $28.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpeners for the price, April 17, 2013
I lost my first pack of these and had to immediately buy another! Seriously the best hand-held sharpener I've ever used. If these were to walk off on me, you'd better believe I'd buy a third time!

10 Pcs D Swivel Trigger Clips Hooks Metal Key Ring Lobster Clasps
10 Pcs D Swivel Trigger Clips Hooks Metal Key Ring Lobster Clasps
Offered by MALLOFUSA
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome clasp, some quality control issues, April 17, 2013
2 out of the pack had weak or bent hinges... otherwise amazing item at a fair price. I'm using them on my keychain, backpack, multitool etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4