Profile for Chopperacn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chopperacn RSS Feed (Princeton, NJ)

LG Infinia 47LW6500 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses (2011 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D TV !, November 17, 2011
Recently Purchased this TV from Amazon after doing month's of research.

All the while, I was debating Active Vs Passive 3D and after checking it out at a best buy store, I decided to go with Passive 3D as the cost to own new pairs of the 3D glasses is next to nothing.3D looks amazing on this thing !! You won't regret buying this for sure.

Pros :

1.Low Price point
2.Crystal clear picture 3D and 2D.
3.Ability to convert normal 2D programming to 3D.
4.Hooks up easily with all the devices.

Cons :

1.Standard Def programming does not look good.
2.Not a big fan of Motion sensing Wii like Remote.
3.Internet Apps are not that great to talk about.

I have one gripe though.My main media center is a Bose T 20 Home theater system.
All my equipment like PS3, WII, cablebox are connected via Bose.

For some reason, I cannot get the sound on when I watch VUDU/ Netflix from the Apps on the TV.Bose system seems to think that since the Input source is my cable box, it routes the audio of only that channel.Not sure if I put out the issue correctly but you know what I am saying..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2011 2:39 PM PST

Bose Lifestyle T20 home theater system--Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bose Lifestyle T20 home theater system--Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome home theater !, August 7, 2011
This is a monster system with little speakers.
I looked at most of the HTIB systems and none could match the sound clarity of Bose.
Down side is you pay a premium price.

Set up is easy.Even the box is neatly organized for easy installation.I was able to install in under 30 mins.
It took more time to run the wires under the carpet.

The on screen guided set up is a breeze.It will guide you step by step to connect various systems.I hooked up my PS3, Wii, Fios Cable box, DVD player.

Even the normal talk based shows on CNN sounded so awesome.

Inspite of the high price, I would recommend this system.It's a sound investment !!