Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM
Profile for P. Li > Reviews

Browse

P. Li's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Li RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
What We Buried
What We Buried
by Caitlyn Siehl
Price: $14.04
35 used & new from $7.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, November 7, 2014
This review is from: What We Buried (Paperback)
Nice poems but didn't knot it's such a small book for such a steep price

Breaking Bad The Final Season
Breaking Bad The Final Season
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars outrageous, October 31, 2013
Totally addictive! We had to buy the last season because it's not available for rent yet. Well worth it!! WOW. What a show! We didn't sleep for days. Couldn't stop watching it!

Portuguese Water Dog Puppy & Dog Training & Behavioral Book
Portuguese Water Dog Puppy & Dog Training & Behavioral Book
by Vangie C. Farmington

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad English gets in the way, January 6, 2013
Oh My God!!! Before buying this book, I read in one of the reviews that the wrong grammar and syntax in this book made it difficult for the reader to even read the book. I thought he/she was exaggerating. Being a retired English teacher and thinking I could overlook the bad English, I went ahead and ordered the book. The reviewer was right!!! I don't understand how this book got published in the United States! It seems to me that the author has not spent time having the book edited before publishing it. (The publish date was Dec. 22, 2012). I am not exaggerating in saying that there is a mistake in EVERY sentence on EVERY page of the book!!!!! If you consider yourself tolerant of a badly translated book or a book written by a non-fluent English writer, then go ahead. Otherwise, the content is not worth the torment!!!!
In addition to using totally bad English, the author writes like she is verbalizing her train of thought. There is no structure, no organization, lots of repetition (within sentences as well as paragraphs and chapters). I also don't know where she gets her information, and I wonder if her advice is sound. E.G. in Chapter 25, she tells you to feed your dog cotton balls if it has swallowed a Christmas tree ornament (that has glass shreds)!!!! I quote: "you can actually force the cotton balls into their throat, and make them swallow it." (notice the grammar mistakes? cotton balls [plural]. . . it [singular]) The author ventures with this statement at the end of the chapter: "Even if you take your dog to the vet, you could mention this procedure to your vet, as not every vet is up on everything. . " This book is hilarious!!!! Only buy it if you want a good laugh!

Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead
Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead
by Francesca Simon
Price: $6.22
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, December 19, 2012
My kid loves ALL the Horrid Henry books. He has a lot of them and would continue to read any new ones that comes out. Personally, I don't like this mischievious kid. I'm afraid my kid might learn bad behavior from reading these books. But he's a boy and he love reading about that, so if it encourages him to read, I'm for it. The book is not violent,. Horrid Henry is just into pranks and making trouble. I think all kids get a laugh out of that.

The Beginning
The Beginning
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, December 19, 2012
This review is from: The Beginning (MP3 Music)
I just love the Black Eyed Peas, no matter what they do. This is not their best album, but what the heck, I like it anyway.

Olympus 202268 Premium Wrist Strap (Red)
Olympus 202268 Premium Wrist Strap (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, December 19, 2012
LOVE this strap. My Canon leather case used to come with a strap, which I lost. This one replaces it. I love that it comes in red. I also have one in brown as well, for my other camera. I should get one for each camera I own. I really like carrying my light cameras this way.

I Gotta Feeling
I Gotta Feeling
11 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars love the group, December 19, 2012
This review is from: I Gotta Feeling (Audio CD)
I don't know what to say except I really love the sound of Black Eyed Peas. I feel so happy when I listen to them. They are innovative, not boring like a lot of the other music out there. I love their beat, not totally rap or hip hop but a cross of a lot of disciplines. The Black Eyed Peas ROCK!!!

Ethics for the New Millennium
Ethics for the New Millennium
by Dalai Lama
339 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars must own, December 19, 2012
I decided that I have to own this book after borrowing it at the library. This is a book you want to refer to all your life.

Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)
Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)
by Jeff Kinney
Price: $8.37
679 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love this, December 19, 2012
My kid loves ALL of the series. What can I say? He has read them all and wishes for more.

The New Complete Portuguese Water Dog (Howell reference books)
The New Complete Portuguese Water Dog (Howell reference books)
by Kathryn Braund
72 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but a bit dry, December 19, 2012
This book is informative but a bit dry, goes into technicalities and history and lineage. If you are not into showing your Portuguese Water Dog, perhaps you would not be interested in this book

Page: 1 | 2 | 3