Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Lynn > Reviews

Browse

Lynn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynn RSS Feed (EAST SYRACUSE, NY, US)

ZippyPaws Dog Poop Bag Holder Leash Attachment
ZippyPaws Dog Poop Bag Holder Leash Attachment
Offered by ZippyPaws
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and I am always prepared, May 7, 2015
I use this on the waist pack that I wear to hold my dog's treats in. Very handy as it is small enough, easy to use and I am always prepared :)

Green Canvas Log Carrier
Green Canvas Log Carrier
Offered by Plow and Hearth
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best carrier out there, the supported ends and bottom sides are a major plus, February 3, 2015
This review is from: Green Canvas Log Carrier (Kitchen)
I've had one of these for 4 years. I got it directly from plow and hearth. I've had other wood carriers. This one is by far and away the best. It has quite a large capacity, to the maximum my strapping athletic 20 year old son can carry. But the best thing about it is that the support in the ends keep them upright and out of the way as you are loading and unloading the wood in and out of it. Makes those jobs much easier and less frustrating than with carriers with unsupported ends where the ends ten to collapse in. The supports also keep the ends upright when the bag is sitting empty. After we load the wood onto the rack by the wood stove, we don't leave a trail of wood debris leading back to where we store the carrier, because all that debris is kept in the bag as it is carried away due to those wonderful supported ends - not so with other carriers that I have to constantly clean up after. I heat almost exclusively with wood and 4 years of hauling in from outside, across a room and up a half flight of stairs and again across another room and no wear and tear to speak of. The only down side is the price, but it really is worth it. Maybe with its exposure on Amazon the volume of sales will increase enough to bring the price down. I'd like a second one.

[Cordless] OxyLED Q3 Ultra-thin Portable Touch Control Smart Rechargeable LED Desk Lamp with 3-Level Adjustable Brightness
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lamp, excellent experience with customer service, December 12, 2014
I purchased one of these for my nightstand because it is tall enough and flexible enough to easily adjust to any position I want to read in. It certainly accomplishes that and the light is good. I have also used it as a desk lamp and again the adjust-ability and the lighting are wonderful. I wouldn't want one that was not as tall as this one for my desk, especially since I also use a laptop at my desk. In fact I liked this lamp so much that I ordered another one.

The second lamp arrived and appeared to be fine but then started turning itself off randomly. I relegated it to an unused nightstand and only used it while I charged the first. Then several months later I came across a very small warrantee card that had come with the lamp. I didn't have high hopes for good results but contacted the manufacturer at the email address on the card asking how to register for the warrantee. They replied that I didn't have to register and was there a problem they could help with. Anyhow, I returned the defective lamp to a US address and received a brand new appearing lamp with clearly a newer nicer charging converter. I couldn't be happier with the customer service. THANK YOU.

I also really love the idea that I don't have to be exposed to the electric field of a DC converter while using the lamp, I just charge the lamp periodically depending on use and leave the cord and converter unplugged the rest of the time. Also the switch from nightstand to wherever I end up working or reading is so easy without having to be near an outlet and having to move furniture to plug it in. The simple, sleek, clean look is appealing to me. I have carried this lamp around from work-space to work-space in my home during an extended power outage. That was a real plus!!

I agree with other reviewers that it would be nice to have some indication when it is fully charged, but that deficit is overshadowed by my delight with this lamp and with this company's customer service. I've been using the first one for over 6 months, no problems.

Air Conditioner Cover Winter - Top - 36"x36" Gray ... The only cover that breathes 100% tight mesh 1mm, and does not trap moisture/like vinyl or plastic. ...This is our "UNIVERSAL SIZE" cover, fits almost all. ....."Full 5 year manufacturer's warranty".....Trapped moisture will kill your A/C unit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention: No Grommets to attach bungee to cover, December 31, 2013
I wish I had paid attention to the previous reviewer. The pictured items shows metal grommets that the bungees go into to attach the cover to the unit, it looks like a reasonable set up. The cover I received lacks the grommets (no holes at all), so no good way to attach the bungees to it. Too bad, the cover and the bungees look good. I will return for refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 6:18 AM PST

Makita BGA452 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder Kit
Offered by Farm & City Supply
Price: $365.40
6 used & new from $365.40

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE does not ship with rapid charger DC18RA pictured and detailed on the site, December 24, 2013
We received this with a black DC18RC "fast" charger, not the pictured blue DC18RA "rapid" charger. Since the pictured charger is more expensive on the amazon site, it appears we were supplied with a less expensive substitute (even though it may be newer model). Beware this is not shipped as pictured or detailed. Update 12/27/13 - we had one of the pictured chargers (DC18RA) so we tested the 2 chargers on the 2 brand new batteries we received with the order. Apparently the charger we were shipped is a newer model, but it is slower, took longer to charge the new battery and doesn't provide as much info about the battery. We really wanted and should have been shipped what was pictured and detailed on the site, the charger shipped does not work as fast and appears inferior to us.

Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Lace-Up Sneaker,White,8 M US
Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Lace-Up Sneaker,White,8 M US
Price: $47.43
6 used & new from $45.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice surprise, November 17, 2012
Very comfortable, fit me like a glove. Can easily remove the insert and place orthotic in the shoe. looks better on me than in the pictures,great for what I need, medical work, on my feet a lot

Earth's Best Organic Stage 2, Butternut Squash & Pear, 4.2 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snack for adults too, May 25, 2012
I have ordered these for myself to use as a healthy snack on long work days. Very convenient and tasty. I think they should market them for adults too.

George Foreman GR72RTP 72 Square Inch Power Grill Supreme with Digital Temperature Control

4.0 out of 5 stars Good features but doesn't clean up well, July 30, 2011
I like the size and the ability to remove the plates and put in dishwasher, but no matter which way I wash them, the plates do not clean up well,the non stick coating seems almost a little porous and a haze stays in the little pores.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 7:38 AM PST

Streetwise London Underground Map - The Tube - Laminated London Metro Map - Folding pocket & wallet size metro map for travel
by Streetwise Maps
Edition: Map
3 used & new from $1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but you don't need it, April 12, 2011
This is a nicely made item, but frankly the map that is available at all the tube stations is more convenient to use.