Profile for C. E. Carter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. E. Carter "monarch3113" RSS Feed (Pittsburgh, PA)

ThermaCELL Cordless Compact Curler, TC605-00 1 ea
ThermaCELL Cordless Compact Curler, TC605-00 1 ea

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves The Day, August 20, 2005
I have owned a Conair Cordless Curling Iron since 1994. The first I had for about 4 years - it was bulkier and the ignitor eventually broke after much teenage use. BUT, I have had this model for over 6 years and it gets used almost daily. It is small enough to keep in my purse and has saved the day on a few occasions! The butane refills last a long time, it heats up very quickly and cools just as fast. It's great for quick touch-ups and is very handy when traveling. I'd give it more stars if I could... :)

Airborne Effervescent Health Formula, Original Orange, 10 Tablets (Pack of 3)
Airborne Effervescent Health Formula, Original Orange, 10 Tablets (Pack of 3)
Offered by The EKlectic Shop LLC
Price: $12.90
9 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankful This Product Exists!, January 18, 2005
I first began using airborne in early October right after I was the unhappy recipient of the worst cold I'd had in years. My husband caught it from me and our teenage son caught it from him (we really know how to share). :) I began feeling the *tingle* in the back of my nose and throat again and knew I was on the road to illness. My friend told me about this product and I figured I'd give it a shot. Her mother works in daycare and the workers there get everything the children bring in. The owner of the daycare invested in this product for her employees and there has not been a call off due to illness in over four months! After two doses, I no longer felt the dread - I felt great! During the winter months, it seems that no matter what we do, our son catches everything under the sun. He's been taking Airborne at the first symptoms of a cold, along with my husband and I, and we have all been cold free since October! This product is a true gift!

August 20, 2005 UPDATE: Almost a year and still no colds - for all of my family members. Our son is usually battling colds all winter and this year he had 100% school attendence. People in my office began using Airborne as well and for those who follow the directions and take when you get those FIRST SIGNS of a cold, they have remained healthy and cold free as well.