Profile for Jason Wang > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Wang RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
V-MODA XS On-Ear Folding Design Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black Metal)
Price: $199.98
24 used & new from $179.98

5.0 out of 5 stars XS vs M80 worth the extra money?, June 27, 2014
I'll start off this review stating I'm not sure what category I fall into...I dont consider myself an audiophile yet I know what sounds good and what doesn't so here it goes. I mainly listen to hiphop, rap, rnb and edm, some alternative music some rock, no jazz, classical or country.

I searched the internet for comparisons between the M80 and XS since the XS is technically the upgraded version of the M80 and found all many reviews stating treble, highs, mids ect...I have no idea what any of that means, all I can say with headphones is try them out they are subjective what someone considers amazing or terrible is soley based on the user and his or her preference so if your trying to get idea if these are for you the best bet is to try them.

I've read all the reviews on the M80 and how great they were, when they went on sale for 90 on Amazon I quickly jumped on it in excitement and once I received them I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest. I wanted to love them spent a few days trying to convince myself but I kept feeling something was missing not sure what or what the technical name of but it just didnt meet my expectations.

So the real question became is the XS worth about 100 more than the M80? For my situation the answer is yes. While the M80 at 90 is an awesome deal the feeling that it just didnt meet your expectations despite all the great reviews is an unsettling feeling. I decided to give the M80's to my GF and give the XS a try and I have to say it actually exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure how to explain it but the XS give me the sound that I'm looking for, it seems to be much more clear and the vocals sound great, while I dont consider it super bassy I consider it balanced and a great all arounder. If you want a ton of bass I'm not sure if these are for you, but then again you won't really know unless you try them out.

Here are the big differences that in my opinion make the XS worth double the price of the M80's.....

Sound Quality: IMO it's the sound I was expecting, if the M80 had the same SQ as the XS I would be returning the XS, but I am extremely happy with the SQ and would probably rate it a 9/10. Note that I have the Westone W4 which are 500 IEM's and to me the XS sound better if not tied.

Build: This should be a given these are by far the best build headphones I've ever owned, 10/10 you will not be disappointed.

Comfort: Here is one huge factor that made me think these were worth double the price of the M80's, these are by far the most comfortable headphones I have ever used. The reviews are right, they are light, great fitting and the clamping pressure is perfect, of course not everyones head is the same but I would say that 99% of people purchasing these will be happy. I chose IEM's in the past since I hated the weight and clamping pressure on my head but these are the 1st headphones in which I no longer have that issue.

Size: This is another major factor that made the price increase worth it imo, these things are tiny...You really won't be able to grasp the size until you actually see them. I was expecting a small headphone when I bought these and were still impressed when I first saw them. Being able to use these in the same manner as IEM's are a huge plus IM, I seriously look at these still and go holy !@#? they're small, they make the M80's look big in comparison. These are by far the most portable set of headphones on the market period.

Conclusion: Those are basically the reasons why I chose the XS over the M80's, I really can't say how impressed I am with the XS they are a upgrade from the M80's in every aspect and the sum of the advantages make it worth the extra money IMO. Can you get better sounding headphones? Yes. Can you get better sounding headphones in such a compact portable package? NO period. When you take into account the portability, durability, comfort and sound quality I honestly cant think of a better set of headphones I can easily recommend these headphones without any hesitation I can only hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

The only reasons I can think not the buy these is: Not the sound you're looking for (please dont say they sound bad everyone has different preferences). Fit (please don't say they fit terrible or are the most uncomfortable headphones you've ever owned not everyone has the same size head. Price, if you're on a tight budget get the M80's on sale. Other wise you should definitely consider giving these a shot if you're looking the total package in terms of portable headphones.

Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty - WHITE
Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty - WHITE
Offered by One Time Cell
Price: $425.00
19 used & new from $399.00

4.0 out of 5 stars What you need to know about the Z2, May 29, 2014
Hmm no helpful reviews on Amazon for the Z2 (right now)..Lets Change that :)

Background: I've pretty much had every flagship last year, watched every review and waited for every single flagship before making my pick in the end it was between this and the G3.

Day:4? : Got used to the size of this phone, sometimes I still think it's kinda big but overall was able to adjust my best way to describe it is to think of it as a smaller phablet, the front facing speakers are awesome and make watching vids much more enjoyable worth the extra height. Battery life is good, I havent been able to kill it in 1 day under heavy use (for me) it lasts about a day and a half to 2 days for med to light use. I think 3 would be only very light use. Overall really happy, the headphone sound quality is very good as well best I've heard on a phone (have not tried any iPhones).

Update Date 2: I took off 1 star because the call quality is pretty bad I made 3 calls and spent about an hr each time the person on the other end asked me to move the a few times because they said I sounded muffled, it may not be a big deal to some people but it gets annoying having to reposition the phone 2-3 times during a call and asking is that better?

The included headphones and sound quality through the jack is excellent I would compare the headphones to $50-60 ones.

There is also a defect on my phone which is pretty common, there is a small gap between the left corner screen and the bezel, I will most likely return it and get another one without the gap. I'm not sure if the muffled voice thing is due to the way I hold it or because of the phone but I've seen other users have this issue on XDA while others don't.

Besides that the docking station imo is not worth the extra money, it docks on it's side which is cool but if you just want to pick up your phone or check a few things becomes kind of a hassle.

Sony UI has been very smooth havent had any issues

Here we go!

I've spent about 4 hrs with this phone and I have to say it exceeded my expectations. I was originally intending on returning the phone after the G3 launch event (ordered it before) but after receiving it I'm definitely going with this over the G3. My biggest concern with the Z2 was the size, I tried the Z1 and it was just too big and bulky for my tastes I wanted something smaller so I got the Z1c....but that was too small (hate it when that happens) so decided on giving the Z2 a try even though it's only a little big thinner. My first impression is that while the Z2 is big (I'm 5'7 and have small to average hands) it is manageable, does it fit as good as the G2..No but surprisingly it feels a lot better in hand than the Z1 which my hands hated. I'm not gonna say whether I think it's too big or not but I'd just say buy from an verified Amazon seller so you don't have to pay a crazy restocking fee if you don't like the feel.

I'm not going to bother with specs like ram and gpu honestly if you have any flagship form the past 2-3 years it should be able to handle anything in the app store, same goes for 2-3 gbs of ram it really doesnt make a difference.

Build quality...here's where the Z2 really separates itself from the competition, if you used any other of the Z's you know what you're getting but the phone's build quality is on par with the HTC One. It's 10/10 in terms of build quality and the best looking phone imo at the moment. It does have some heft to it and I wish it was a little lighter but it isn't a deal breaker or a con.

Size: A little on the big size but manageable, you're gonna have to do some finger stretching.

Screen.... Wow, as soon as I turned it on I was Wow'd, it's the best screen that I've seen on a phone while colors and how bright/vibrant something is (cough sammy cough) is personal preference I can easily say it's one of the best screens out there. Compared to the HTC One M7, S4, G2, and Note 3 I can easily say this is the best (to my eyes)

Speakers: Very good currently the 2nd or 3rd best speakers on a phone....the HTC One M8 is currently the best and it's a tie between the One M7 and the Z2. Keep in mind there are some software issues that doesnt let you use both speakers when the phones ringing or when it's on speaker phone so it's not quite as loud when you're not using it for media hopefully they release a fix for this in the future..... Come On Sony!

Camera: Wow...again, this is the 1st phone that I've used that I'm actually impressed with the camera quality I used the Z1 and Z1c which had the same lens and was pretty disappointed but after taking a few test shots I was very impressed. From many camera comparisons this and the S5 are considered the best cameras on the market depending on how you like colors in your photos ( I think the S5 looks slightly better but once again just personal preference).

Battery: Battery on this is a beast...from everything I've read the battery will last you 1 day under heavy use, 2 days under med and 3 for light. I've been using the phone like crazy installing apps updating the firmware, testing out camera, speakers, texting for 4 hrs and it's only dropped 15%. You should have no issues with battery life what so ever.

Waterproofing: If this is important to you and you're debating between this and the S5 get this...there have been reports with the S5 again that the waterproofing did not work as advertised and damaged the phone. Not sure how many but Sammy has had this issue in the past with the Active. I've never heard a Sony phone having issues with waterproofing yes you may have to deal with flaps but at least you wont have to deal with trying to get your device exchanged.

Conclusion: This is the best phone (alndthe most expensive) I've used if I had to rate it I'd give it a 9/10 only taking 1 star off because of the size (size may be an issue for some, may not for others). The main reason I chose this over the G3 was size...the G3 while beautiful is a bit wider than the Z2 and the Z2 to me is the absolute max I'd go in terms of width if I had bigger hands I might have gone with the G3. Right now there is no perfect phone for me they all come with some sort of draw backs but this is as close as it gets to perfection.....With all the flagships being released I can happily say my search for a phone is over, I'll be keeping this for the foreseeable future unless release a Z2 compact with a 4.7-5 in screen (fingers crossed)

Side Notes: There are a few different versions of the phone an Asia version that comes with noise cancelling headphones and a charging dock and a Euro version that does not come with the dock. I think the dock goes for about $30-50 on Amazon not sure but you might want to keep that in terms of pricing from sellers.

Might get a slim case, not sure how easily the back scratches but using finger stretching I worry that it'll slip out my hands on accident.

Important: From the reviews I've seen the white version as a staining issue where the sides of the phone stain when you put them in your jean pocket so you may want to check and due routine cleaning to prevent any permanent staining.

The cheapest I've seen this is 600 on a bay from a excellent seller. I was able to get it from a verified Amazon seller with prime for 670, worth the extra money since I used my Amazon card, no hassle returns and it came with the charging dock. (As of 5/28/14)

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll update if I find any issues or anything worth mentioning.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 9:34 PM PDT

SONY XPERIA Z1 COMPACT D5503 16GB WHITE FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty LTE 4G 3G 2G GSM NEW (2G & 3G 850/900/1700/1900/2100 & 4G LTE 800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600)
Offered by Wireless Hub.
Price: $344.99
22 used & new from $290.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost got it right - Updated!, May 24, 2014
After a week of use:

I still really like this phone and stand by my 5 star rating, here's some things I've noticed after a week of use:

The Screen- It's 720p but honestly it's a non issue, using larger 1080p screens for the past 2 yrs I don't notice a difference I would think Sony will stay with 720p for the Z2 compact and up it to a 4.5in screen.

Battery life: If you have 4.3 out the box I wouldnt recommend updating it to KitKat the battery life just isnt as good it will still last you a day to a day in a half on normal use you should be able to get 2 days with normal use, it really depends on how much you value battery life.

Screen Size: This is probably the part I'm most torn about, while I love the size when I turn on the phone I can't help to think the screen is just a tad bit small, I wish the side bezels were thinner something that will most likely be addressed on the Z2c. The issue is the on screen buttons take a good amount of screen space while not an issue on the home screen since they are transparent when you open apps they become black and take up valuable screen space making it smaller. May not be an issue to some but just wanted to point it out, if you're coming from a iphone or something similar it shouldnt be an issue but coming form a G2 with a 5.2in screen there are times where I felt the screen was a bit small.

Phone Speaker: It's okay, it sounds a bit muffled to me I wish it was more clear volume is okay but overall it's pretty average.

Headphone SQ: Very good not quite as good as the Z2 but you shouldn't have any complaints.

Software: While Sonys skin is nice there is a lot of bloat for an unlocked phone, it annoys me that there's so much Sony / Xperia junk on here that you cant take off. I have a sony bluetooth headset and it forces me to download the app in order for me to use it, it also appears in the notification tray even after you disconnect it and turn it off the only way to remove it is to go to app info and click force stop. May not be an issue again but just wanted to point it out.

Call Quality: Havent used this phone too much for calls about 2 hrs total? But havent had any complaints, audio quality through the phone is just average could be better could be worse.

Overall I'll stay with my 5 star rating since this is the only phone of it's kind in this form factor I'm happy with it 80% of the time and the other 20% the grips bother me. The Z2c should be out soon if you want to wait for that hopefully within the next few months but once again it will probably command a hefty price tag like the Z2 around 650-700 at launch in that case the Z1c will be cheaper and I'd probably still recommend the Z1c in terms of value. If you can afford it I'd wait for the Z2c and see what they come up with but if you chose the Z1c you will most likely be happy with it.

Update: Reordered it New Z1c Impressions:

I ordered the Z2 and while it's an awesome phone I felt as if it was too big barely I may get it again when the price goes down but as of now it's too big for me sometimes for everyday use...So I decided to give the Z1c another try and wow a lot of my impressions have changed.

I'm pretty sure I got a different region this time as the box was different this one had the Brazil Fifa soccer logo on the back the 1st one didn't as far as I can tell the screen on this one is better, looks less washed out (Sony as well as other manufactures are known to use different LCD panels). The build quality also seems better on this version, the back doesnt feel as plasticy or cheap it feel much more premium. This makes sense since some people experience flash bleed issues when taking pictures due to the plastic backing where as some people don't the only explanation is that sony uses different plastic on some regions phones than others.

These were two of my main gripes with the phone and makes the $450 price tag a bit more reasonable, if you're not happy with the version you get I suggest you return it and reorder it you may get a different regions and be happier. The Z1c right now fills niche that no other phone can fill there is no other "compact phone" that has flagship specs. Is the phone perfect no, the Z2 compact will most likely be my perfect phone I cant wait for it to come out...but it will most likely be priced similar the Z2 which is 650-700 initially so it will be a while until the price comes down in which I don't think it's worth the price difference. Overall I am really glad I decided to order the phone again I guess 2nd times the charm!

Also side note: I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade to kitkat some users have reported worse battery life after upgrading to kitkat while some have no once again people think it could be some regions phones. There's a thread on XDA worth checking out Sony is supposed to release an update next month, I also noticed this with the 1st phone I had where I was pretty disappointed with battery life after reading all the glowing reviews (that phone had kitkat preinstalled already)

I've been following the Z1 compact for a while and finally decided to give it a shot once amazon had prime for it, I have to say there's a lot that Sony got right with this phone and a few things that they didnt. I've used the Z1 and felt it was too big and am currently using the LG G2, I wanted something smaller and more pocketable so I gave the Z1c a try. I'm sure everyone's watched and read reviews so I'll skip all that stuff and go straight to what I noticed.

The screen, while it is improved it still isn't up to par with the G2, HTC One or S4 for that matter for some reason colors look a little washed out to me. While it is a good screen, I would say it's not on the level as the top tier phone (or last years now).

The camera, the camera takes good outdoor pictures but just okay indoor ones I used the superior auto mode but honestly was a little disappointed with the camera, I use auto since 99% of the time I dont care to mess around the manual settings.

Build Quality- This is probably the biggest disappointment for me, using the Z1 I was impressed by the build quality it felt premium and solid the Z1c on the other hand feels some what cheap (imo). The front feels hollow it's hard to explain but it almost feels plasticy the Z1 and HTC one have a harder screen that feels like glass, if you've used the iPad Air the front feels like that. The back is also really disappointing, Sony opted to use plastic instead of glass not sure why since the Z1 was glass and it was one of the 1st things I noticed. If this is supposed to be a no compromise smaller flagship it wouldv'e been nice to have the same build quality as the Z1, while it does look nice the in hand feel felt a little cheap to me but once again that's just my opinion.

Battery life- Coming from the G2 and reading the reviews I expected really good battery life the phone has KitKat now and maybe that may contribute to the battery life not meeting my expectations but I would say it's good but not as good as my G2. I didnt have it on the charger and sleep for about 7 hrs I woke up with it dropping 10%. Hopefully it's in new phone mode right now and the battery improves over time but as of now I would say that battery is good not great, it was at 90% at 9 am now its at 67 at 1 pm I was in an area with bad signal so that has alot to do with it was well but ill update this after more time.

SIgnal strength- I'm using Tmobile and while coverage isnt the best there's areas where I have less bars then I would have with my G2, not a major deal breaker but could be an issue depending where you live.

Overall I will most likely return it I paid around 460 for it and I don't feel like it's quite worth the money, if it was at a lower price point around 350 then I might keep it but for now there's too many other better options in terms of full size phones I can get for that amount. It's a good phone but I would suggest waiting for the Z2 compact and hope that they address some of the issues.

4 Oz (120 Ml) Nelumbo Nucifera (Pink Lotus) - Spiritual Enlightment Tincture
4 Oz (120 Ml) Nelumbo Nucifera (Pink Lotus) - Spiritual Enlightment Tincture
Offered by Hawaii Pharm
Price: $47.95
2 used & new from $27.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes really bad and didnt work, May 15, 2014
Took this for the bed room euphoric effects, followed the instructions but didnt notice anything different, I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and 2-3 times a day and nope nothing, I'm gonna keep taking it since I paid for it but wouldn't buy it again or recommend it.

Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini ITX Case CC-9011047-WW
Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini ITX Case CC-9011047-WW
Price: $89.99
21 used & new from $83.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but does have its flaws, May 15, 2014
I have been a fan of Corsair for awhile and had the 760T, I wanted to do a smaller ITX build and the 250D was perfect in terms of what I was looking for, I could fit a full sized GPU and a watercooler (I was able to fit my 670 gtx and a H100i and a 200mm front fan but caution it is a really tight fit) but if you're reading this you already know what comes with doing an ITX build. I'm really glad that I chose this case cause tbh it was really challenging for me but your milage may vary depending on the components you put in.

PRO's:
Looks really nice
Top window is pretty cool, like a sun roof
Solid Build
Internals are laid out for good cable management
Decent Temps
Flexibility- you can fit everything full sized gpu, psu, watercooler, 5 fans, 4 drives.

Con's: Here's some stuff I noticed that other reviews didn't mention

Power Button: IMO it's pretty bad kinda stiff, and doesn't really act like a button there were times I had to push twice cause it didn't full go in the first time. I'm not sure if it's just mine but it doesnt click or push in that far.

Reset Button: This is tied for being the worst part of the case its tiny and you can't really push it in unless you have a pencil or something, not sure if I have fat fingers and no nails but for the life of me I cannot hit the reset button with my fingers they made it really small and is not flush with the case, goes somewhat inwards.

Side and Top Panels: .....I don't know if it's because I packed this thing with everything it could handle but wow I hate the panels they're extremely difficult to get off and put on. I checked 10x to see if there was a wire or something blocking it from fully snapping back in but no, also it is very common for you not to get all the hinges in the hole so theres some space some where so you have to take it out and realign it. There's quite a few people with the same issue on the Overclockers owners club not sure why Corsair made the panels so difficult to take off and put on. I'm to the point where I dread taking stuff out or putting stuff in the case.

I would recommend this case, despite it's flaws it fit's everything a MATX or ATX case can fit into a small cube is it the smallest itx case no but this thing is sexy, every time I look at it I go wow you were worth the pain and the hassle I had to go through. I'm not sure if the issues I have are because I put everything and the kitchen sink in there or if it's just poor design but as of now I don't think there is a better case on the market (for my needs of course)

Heres a list of my the parts I put in : itx mobo and procesor, 1 ssd, 2 mech drives, 1 H100i, 1 Gigabyte 670 GTX, 1 200mm corsair fan (note no all 200mm fans will fit), Coolermaster V750 PSU, 2 80mm Evercool Slim fans (normal sized 80mm fans will not fit with a H100i due to tubes) you should be okay if you use a reg air cooler though. I don't think there's another case besides the bit fenix (which is bigger and worse build quality) that can fit all these components. Overall this was a great experience I'd recommend any PC builder to try an ITX build I went into this a boy and I came out a man.

Also side note if you put H100 or H100i depending on the fans you use you have to put your ram in 1st, I could not open the ram latches with the watercooler installed. Also watch the PC part picker walkthough it'll help alot.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Review from an Android user!, November 13, 2013
I purchased as a long time android user because I needed something for textbooks and the 4:3 aspect ratio works a lot better for text books than 16:9 (I tired the Nexus 10 for a week as well)..Here is my review after a week:

The first thing I noticed was how light and compact it was, coming from the Nexus 10 I was surprised how easy it was to hold with one hand (although you still wouldn't for long periods of time) and how compact it was for a 10in tablet. The tablet is as fast as anything out right now, to be honest I don't play games but in terms of everyday use everything was fine...but at the same time every iPad that I've used before felt fast as well, I have heard of some issues with tablet optimization for iOS7 but I haven't encountered any. The screen is bright and sharp, text is really easy to read vs a higher PPI tablet (nexus 10) I really couldnt tell a difference with the extra pixels. The color on the iPad is very good once again this is to be expected as Apple always makes high quality devices.

The only Cons I can't think of is the speaker placement and feel of the glass (as mentioned in other reviews). The iPad has "stereo speakers" which are located on the bottom, I really wish they would have put one on each side instead of both on one side. Watching youtube or netflix in landscape is kind of weird since all the side comes from the right side, kind of defeats the purpose of stereo speakers imo since I never watch fullscreen videos in portrait mode. The nexus 7and 10 have really good desigsn for speakers that I wish Apple would've adopted.

The other con is the feel of the screen, to be honest it feels a bit cheap...compared to previous iPads and the nexus devices the feel of the screen on the iPad air is the worst. It feels like plastic and it just doesnt feel solid when you push down. I'm sure this is a sacrifice that Apple had to make in order to reduce the weight to me the benefits of having a lighter, smaller device outweigh the feel of the screen (something that I'll eventually get used to).

Other notes: I haven't used the camera, sorry but I never use the camera on a tablet to take pictures but from what I hear from reviews it takes pretty much what you would expect from a camera on a tablet. I probably wouldn't upgrade if I had an iPad 3 or iPad 4 unless your someone who has to have the newest tech or is absolutely miserable with the weight.

If you do want to purchase it you can get it for 479.99 + Tax, go to Walmart's website or you can have any other retailer price match it.

All in all this is an excellent tablet besides the minor gripes...the only Android tablet I can see competing with the iPad is the Nexus 10 v2 if it ever comes out...and while I preferred the Nexus 10 for media viewing, real stereo speakers and OS, reading textbooks felt a little cramped and since I'm using this tablet primarily for "school" the 4:3 factor fit my needs better.

So there it is proof that you can be a fan of both Android and iOS :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2013 11:42 PM PST

Chromo Inc.® HTC ONE (M7) 2013 Backup Battery External Rechargeable Full Protection Case - Black (Updated Version December 2013)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for the price but has some issues, September 28, 2013
I bought a Mophie and it was way too big wanted something else and I read the reviews knowing that this wouldnt fit perfectly. When I got the case i put my phone in it and realized it would rattle a little which was really annoying. I put tissue temporarily and it worked a little. The stand isnt very stable either, it's uneven and flimsy it even fell backward during use so dont buy it if you want to actually use the stand function. The capacity is also not 3000 mah, not sure how much but i went form 14% battery to about 85 before it died, either way it wont provide a full charge but it will give you a good amount.

I bought this for 20 on the other action site and for the price it works great. It is small or as small as a add on pack can be and I also purchased a .03mm thin case that works with the case and fixes the rattling, it fits perfect with the case. Overall very good case for the price, wish it would fit w/o the thin case and I wish the stand would be more sturdy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 2:17 PM PDT

Google Nexus 7 2013 Case - Poetic Google Nexus 7 2013 Case [Slimline Series] - [Lightweight] [Ultra-slim] PU Leather Slim-Fit Trifold Cover Stand Folio Case for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but has a logo on the front, August 26, 2013
Stand works fine for the 2nd gen models but really unhappy because there is a Poetic logo on the front of the case that I hate. I specifically didn't want a logo on the case and the pictures don't show any. I would return it but it's not worth it I wish they wouldve put an accurate picture.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2013 8:07 PM PDT

Dredd [3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
Dredd [3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Lena Headey
Price: $9.96
75 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Support the Sequel!!! Buy the movie, July 9, 2013
I almost never buy movies but after not watching it in theaters and getting though other means...I wanted to support it. While I'm assuming most of the negative reviews come from older people who dont understand that this is an adult movie this movie is actually really good. If you want a good action flick that doesnt try to appeal to kids then this is it, story is minimal but action and everything else is excellent!

BUY THE MOVIE IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL!!!!

Zebra Striped Black & White Wallet/Case for the HTC ONE (M7) (2 Card Slots With a Side Pocket Made of PU Materials)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, could be better could be worse, June 14, 2013
Bought this case cause it looked nice in the pictures and it wasnt very expensive...Overall it's just ok it feels and looks kinda cheap and looks better in pictures then in real life. I prob will use it for the time being until I can find something better, higher quality. Belkin has a Foilo case with 3 credit card slots coming out soon so I'll probably use this until they release that. Grips with this case is that it feels flimsy and cheap. Also not sure how big of an issue this would be but the hard case is glued on to the pu leather and I can see it somewhat separate/pull already, dont know if it will hold up in the long run. Also you cant see your LED notification flash with the case on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4