Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Shell87 > Reviews

Browse

Shell87's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shell87 RSS Feed (Bel Air, MD)

Page: 1 | 2
Puma Women's 76 Runner Jersey Fashion Sneaker,Lime Stone Grey/White,8 B US
Puma Women's 76 Runner Jersey Fashion Sneaker,Lime Stone Grey/White,8 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great casual sneaker, May 21, 2013
I usually wear a size 8, and the size 8 fit fine. The shoe is narrow, so I do not recommend for wide feet. They are pretty comfortable as a casual sneaker. I would not use them for athletic purposes, but that was to be expected. These have a little arch so they aren't fla but a person that needs more of an arch support may need to get inserts.

Apex Deluxe 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack
Apex Deluxe 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack
Price: $69.29
35 used & new from $69.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Dumbbell Rack, May 10, 2013
Definitely requires two person assembly. I bought this for my husband, and had to do a balancing act trying to put the pieces together due to the length and weight of the bars. Other than that, the assembly wasn't difficult. It is a sturdy and great piece for a home gym.

Unionbay Junior?s Dixon Stretch Twill Short, Mint Leaf, 9
Unionbay Junior?s Dixon Stretch Twill Short, Mint Leaf, 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit & Color, May 10, 2013
I purchased the Sandy Brown color first, since I wanted to see the fit of the shorts before purchasing more colors. I am 5'6" and I usually wear an 8-10 in shorts/jeans, and the 9 fit perfectly. The material isn't tight and feels comfy. I bought the Mint Leaf after that, and it is a great mint color. Exactly as pictured. I would recommend these shorts for women who do not like short shorts and a casual look/feel.

BUILT Cargo Travel Organizer
BUILT Cargo Travel Organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy, March 21, 2013
It is such a tech age, and keeping track of all my electronic device chargers when I travel can be a hassle. The product is about the size of a loaf of bread, but the BUILT material is flexible and stays flat. I can fit numerous items in it without it getting too bulky and I can just throw it in a duffle bag and not worry about anything getting scratched up or tangled. The items might slip slightly out of their individual pocket since they do not close (no internal zippers or magnets), but the entire thing itself does have a zipper and everything mostly stays in place.

Budge Duro Car Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches, D-3 - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Budge Duro Car Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches, D-3 - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Price: $30.07
2 used & new from $25.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits car perfectly, but light material, March 21, 2013
Fits my Toyota Corolla perfectly. Not the most expensive cover you can get - but it does its job. However, the material is pretty light, not thin, but just a gust of wind blew off my cover numerous times. Now it is sitting in my trunk until I can figure out a way to secure it on without risking putting holes in it for bungees.

Bella 7501 Womens Sponge Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt - Grey Triblend, Medium
Bella 7501 Womens Sponge Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt - Grey Triblend, Medium
Offered by ClothingShopOnline
Price: $20.90
20 used & new from $17.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hang off shoulder- but cute & comfy, March 21, 2013
The wideneck feature isn't as wide as I thought from seeing the picture. Perhaps I should've done a size Large instead of my usual Medium to make it baggier. The material is soft and comfy. Definitely keeps you warm (except for the neck area being exposed of course).

Soda Faddy-S Ballet Ballet-Flats,8 B(M) US,Lt. Gray
Soda Faddy-S Ballet Ballet-Flats,8 B(M) US,Lt. Gray

2.0 out of 5 stars No friction on sole of shoe & cheap, March 21, 2013
The shoe looks exactly like the picture, but I wish I would've known more about the bottom of the shoe before I purchased. There is no friction on the sole of the shoe. It's a fuzzy type fabric that I don't even know the proper name for and I am not sure why they made it this way. It's also poorly made when you look closely. If I could figure out how to change the bottom of the shoe, I would, and then I would wear them often.

Torre & Tagus 1658-103100 Baroque Frame 4 by 6-Inch
Torre & Tagus 1658-103100 Baroque Frame 4 by 6-Inch
Price: $20.57
2 used & new from $20.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic piece, March 21, 2013
This product is so pretty. I love the style. Looks exactly like picture. It's a little heavy but it just sits on a table so the weight is no issue. Definitely recommend if you want a classic romantic picture frame!

Beige solid fringe scarf
Beige solid fringe scarf

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Received Looked Nothing Like the Product online, March 21, 2013
The scarf I received looked nothing like the picture online. It was gold in color and a shiny fabric. It would be fine if that is what I was looking for, but it wasn't.

Belkin F8N277tt091 Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad and iPad 2 (Perfect Plum)
Belkin F8N277tt091 Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad and iPad 2 (Perfect Plum)
Offered by rbh030116

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional & Cute, March 21, 2013
I have been waiting for the Perfect Plum to come back in stock since before Christmas, and I am so glad I waited! The color looks exactly like the picture, perhaps a bit darker. And the inside is a light pink. The inside has just the right amount of padding to protect my iPad, and the pocket is a perfect feature to have. It can hold my charger, earphones, and stylus without turning too bulky.

Page: 1 | 2