ARRAY(0xa9481fe4)

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JLDavis15 RSS Feed

Rockland Luggage Melbourne 3 Piece  Set, Orange, Medium
Rockland Luggage Melbourne 3 Piece Set, Orange, Medium
Price: $130.99
4 used & new from $123.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory Luggage, October 31, 2012
Overall I would have to say that this luggage is pretty good. It is quite sturdy, and it has held up pretty well, but we have only used it for 4 flights. It lacks a bit of structural stability, but the handles and wheels are very durrable. I would recommend this to future customers, but you have to make sure that you occupy the entire suitcase or there is a pretty good chance that over time the suitcase structural material will weaken as it is fairly thin. All in allif this would have been built a little bit better I think I would have given it 5 stars and it would probably last 10 or 15 years, but I dont expect it to last over 7 years with flying five or six times a year.

Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black, Retail Packaging)
Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black, Retail Packaging)
Offered by Warehouse #6
Price: $62.73
32 used & new from $53.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!! Perfectly clear sound, October 25, 2012
This product is awesome!!! The reviews prior to me buying the Jabra said it all. The sound is clear. You can transmit your call through your car speakers. It plays music straight from your device and it is simple to set up. My most favorite part of the product is that you can ask it "Jabra" for a list of available commands, just in case you might not remember the exact phrasing of the command you want. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to free up their hands while driving. What a great investment.Did i mention that I have had this product in my vehicle for over a month and I have not even had to charge it once!!!