Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for boxwood100 > Reviews

Browse

boxwood100's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3901
Top Reviewer Ranking: 259

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

boxwood100 RSS Feed (The great Midwest!)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Clamato Preparado Tomato Cocktail, 32 fl oz bottles (Pack of 12)
Clamato Preparado Tomato Cocktail, 32 fl oz bottles (Pack of 12)
Price: $38.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, particularly if you'd rather DRINK your college lab experiments!, September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tastes really good - think of watered down tomato juice with jalapeno peppers in it and you'll know what to expect with this product. Too bad it isn't real Campbell's juice - watered down concentrate, has MSG and High Fructose Corn syrup! Seriously? I know most people use this in their alcoholic beverages and well, if I did that, since I'm allergic to MSG and to wine, that would really set me free, huh?

The taste, however, is outstanding. Wonder why they can't make this with REAL food instead of at a Chemistry lab class somewhere. If they did, this stuff would be so amazing that it would fly off the shelves. When will these manufacturers realize that real is better tasting than fake?

Anyway, keep looking for another product or better yet, grab a bottle of Campbell's and add your own spices. Even better? Use those tomatoes from your garden with your Vitamix and spices. SO much better than this product! Two stars for the taste on this one.

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank Wireless Supertank All-in-One with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price: $1,199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything except mow the grass!, September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The main reason that I ordered this printer was so that I could print photos and numerous other things without running out of ink, and running to the bank to get the cash to buy the ink. Color cartridges are hideously expensive, as we all know, and thus I have not printed most of photos from my cell phones and camera. Enter this printer, and voila! The problem is SO solved! It does an amazing job on printing photos, but like another reviewer mentioned, I can't get it to do the borderless prints. Hope that's just a glitch and that they're send me an updated computer fix, but it won't keep me from using this printer.

If you have a small business, or if you have tons of kids with school projects, then you'll be glad to own this. It is huge, weighs about 80 pounds, and you definitely need a larger space to hold it. I thought the thing was a Xerox copier when it arrived and it took 2 UPS men to bring it to the door, if that gives you some idea of the size. But, not to run out of ink for 2 years and I can print in color to my heart's content, I can certainly rejoice enough in that to not worry about the size of this guy.

Set up isn't too tough - mine was done by a 14-year-old computer wiz so I don't think it would be much of a problem for an adult. And, you can print from every computer in your house, electronic device, etc., and this bad boy can handle it all. Did I mention how happy everyone here is with this printer?!!!

No hassle, just great printing, easy to use, and everything extra you need to know Epson has online for your perusal convenience. Have I said how happy we are with this thing yet?! :)

Superb, thank you to Epson for solving this nasty ink cartridge problem. How many times have YOU run to your local 24-hour big box grocery/home supply store to grab a package of ink for that school project late at night? NO more of that with this guy!

The only thing I couldn't get it to do was mow the grass or take out the trash. Sigh,.. maybe next time!

HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Purina Fancy Feast Mornings Soufancy Feastlé Turkey Food, 24 by 3 oz.
Purina Fancy Feast Mornings Soufancy Feastlé Turkey Food, 24 by 3 oz.
Price: $40.88

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST recipes Fancy Feast makes!, September 1, 2015
This is one amazing can of cat food! Every cat I've EVER had has loved this recipe dearly, along with the chicken variety as well. They gobble it up without breathing, I swear!, and just so thoroughly enjoy it that I don't see them for hours afterwards. However, Fancy Feast has decided to discontinue this item AGAIN, after bringing it back into their line about 5-6 years ago, and when I contacted Purina, they said it was because of a lack of customer interest. Wonder how they explain everyone grabbing it as fast as they could when they found out it was discontinued! People were making tons of money off of this - it really is that good of a product. It's the marketing that needs help from Purina!

Anyway, if you can find it, grab a few cans and give your kittie a special treat. You won't believe how much they'll love it. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

CLASSICO ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA SAUCE 24oz 3pack
CLASSICO ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA SAUCE 24oz 3pack
Offered by Shopping Solution
Price: $20.96
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sauce!, September 1, 2015
This is a very good sauce. Authentic, very flavorful, filled with sausage and tomatoes and just the right amount of spice. I add a bit of sugar to it when I'm making it because well, it is super tomato filled and has a bit of the acid aftertaste, so the teaspoon of sugar takes that right down almost immediately. Or, if you prefer, I sometimes put a bit of Port wine in it as it's cooking, about 1/4 cup and that does the trick as well, and it adds a richer flavor! Also, we save jars since they're like Mason jars and use them as drinking glasses!

Great stuff and I highly recommend it!

Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Deep Clean Mouthwash, Clean Mint, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, does the job!, September 1, 2015
This is a super nice mouthwash! Seems as I age, the cavities and hints of them creep up a little more often for some reason. So, enter this product and voila! Cavities solved! It doesn't QUITE burn off my tongue, but it is a bit strong so if you're sensitive to that, you might want to get one of their other products. It doesn't bother me but then again, I like spicy foods.

One thing I don't like is that it's sticky. Seriously sticky. So if I get it on my hands, I always have to wash it with soap to remove it. Makes me wonder what's in it!

Anyway, it is a good product, and they recommend using it twice daily.

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme King Size Bar, 2.6-Ounce Bars (Pack of 18)
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme King Size Bar, 2.6-Ounce Bars (Pack of 18)
Price: $23.04
16 used & new from $23.04

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the house favorites!, August 31, 2015
Truly one of the house favorites, I have never been able to find this king sized bar at our local stores. Sure, we get the Reese's and the Hershey bars, but never, ever the cookies and crème. We must not be privileged here in Central Ohio! Anyway, we just love these bars - they're great for trips and for those days when you're just pooped and have had a rough day. They're enough to share too, in case you're not familiar with the size, and enough to save for another day.

Just a great candy bar, love it very much. HIGHLY recommend!

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Bar, 36-Count
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Bar, 36-Count
Price: $30.83
57 used & new from $20.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for recipes, frozen, on ice cream!, August 31, 2015
Love these! Wondering where they're made, however, since the photo here says they are only DISTRIBUTED by the Hershey company. Kind of weirds me out a bit but boy, are these the best candy bars! Right up there next to the Reese's Peanut Butter Easter eggs in my book. We eat these things all the time and they are most certainly the candy of choice for this house.

Truly one of our favorites, glad to know they're here on amazon. Highly recommend!

Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy, 10.5-Ounce Bag
Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme Candy, 10.5-Ounce Bag
Price: $3.54
14 used & new from $3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful candy, hard to find here in Central Ohio, August 31, 2015
Boy, do we love these! This is the most impossible thing to find here in Central Ohio - for some reason, the stores here just do not keep these in stock. When we do get them, they're gone so fast that you just never have the opportunity to get a bag or two. Gets to be a bit irritating too since it is our favorite candy. Especially during the Christmas season - it's just fun to have these as stocking stuffers.

Glad to know amazon has these - can't seem to think to look here for them for some reason! HIGHLY recommend!

Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme Extra Large Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme Extra Large Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Price: $18.00
4 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the house favorite, right next to Reese's!, August 31, 2015
Golly, how I love these Cookies & Crème candy bars! We love to crumble them up and use them for ice cream toppings, but then again, it's just a wonderful thing to savor this very huge bar of white chocolate! We're actually addicted to these things - it's just super hard not to bring them home all the time but well, too much sugar just isn't that great for the diet!

What surprised me is amazon's price on these - that's about $1.50 a bar. Not too bad since the grocery stores have all increased their prices on these things. I use them to make a lot of recipes too during the Christmas season, that is if I can hide them long enough to keep all the people here out of them!

Just a superb invention by Hershey's, one we're glad to have. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phonelicious(Tm) For LG ULTIMATE 2 L41C / LG REALM /LG Optimus L70 MS323 (Verizon Sprint TracFone US Cellular Metro Pcs) / LG Optimus Exceed 2 VS450PP 3-Layer Tuff Armor Impact Hybrid Soft Silicone Cover Hard Snap On Plastic Case + Clear LCD Screen Guard Protector + Phonelicious(Tm) Silver Stylus Pen (Black / Green Tuff)
Offered by Phonelicius
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, looks cool, durable, August 31, 2015
What a wonderful case! Super fast shipping too from another seller, this came to Ohio from California in about 3 days. Shocker! Anyway, this is like a gel case, with a super sensitive stylus and a screen protector that doesn't impede what you're trying to do on your phone. The boys here just love it and I'm very glad to have found it. Plus, it just looks cool! It does a great job in protecting the phone and well, that's what is important to me.

Highly recommend!