Profile for boxwood100 > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 222

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

boxwood100 RSS Feed (The great Midwest!)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Skateboard Party 2 Lite
Skateboard Party 2 Lite

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but gets old pretty quickly, July 31, 2015
This review is from: Skateboard Party 2 Lite (App)
This game is pretty fun at first, but once you've figured it out, it's pretty boring. All you do is skateboard around a closed system, just dull. Again, more for the younger guys than if you're over the age of 11 or 12. It's probably one of the better ones, but you can only play it for a short time before you've 'had it.'

Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Demolition
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Demolition

3.0 out of 5 stars Lags, not worth the time, July 31, 2015
As with other reviewers, we found that this game lags quite a bit - pretty annoyingly so actually. We deleted this one. All you do is blow up stuff and take things apart. Parental guidance is suggested and encouraged. That is, if the game actually works!

Snowboard Party Lite
Snowboard Party Lite

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a ton to do with this one, July 31, 2015
This review is from: Snowboard Party Lite (App)
This is a pretty nice game - you snowboard through different obstacles to increase your skills. You can't really do much since it is the lite version so it gets old pretty quickly. Not much to do here - probably more for the younger kids.

Real Steel Champions
Real Steel Champions

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best..., July 31, 2015
This review is from: Real Steel Champions (App)
This actually was a bit boring. You build a robot, then you fight other robots. Kind of gets old pretty quickly. Not too much action or fun in this one so we actually deleted it.

Tresemme Conditioner, Youth Boost, 9 Ounce
Tresemme Conditioner, Youth Boost, 9 Ounce
Price: $4.61
13 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, helps with the fuzzies, men like it too, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This new line of youth boosts from Tresemme has been pretty nice, for the most part, and this conditioner fits right in with the others regarding their effectiveness. No, it doesn't restore your hair to how it looked when you were 20, but as we age, it's pretty doggone weird how your hair just takes on a mind of its own. Mine, like many other reviewers here, takes a couple of days to calm itself down, and I tend to look like a giant fuzzball until it does. This conditioner does make my hair super, super soft, doesn't weigh it down, and when combined with their other products, helps a ton with that.

I have fuzzy hair all year - it's thick, curly, and has a lot of body still (think of the heroine in the movie 'Brave') and this has worsened since I've turned 50. So, I need all the help I can get without paying a fortune for the products. This is a nice product, one that I will be using in the future. Even my husband likes it. Recommend!

Wrangler Men's Authentic No Iron Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 38W x 30L
Wrangler Men's Authentic No Iron Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 38W x 30L
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ran small for us, look super nice!, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are very nice pants. They remind me of Dickies, actually, and they are 100% cotton. They wash well, with minimal shrinkage, but we found them to run pretty small. We're going to have to go up in size on the next pair, but they really do look nice on. They're thicker, not that cheapo flimsy stuff you see sometimes at this price range, we just wish there was a larger size chart available.

Very, very nice pants, ones that are more durable than others. Recommend!

KES PTS-EP1-7 10-Inch Kitchen Sink Faucet Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Offered by KES HILI INC.
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, true to color, July 30, 2015
This is a very nice product - it is thicker than any of the other plates I've seen, and it has a very thick foam backing on it which is super nice. It was very easy to install, it is the standard width and length of the plates you receive with your kitchen faucet, and it looks amazing on the sink. It is a true oil-rubbed bronze color, so there were no surprises there.

Just a great product and we highly recommend it!

Colonial Candle Handipt Tapers, 12-Inch, Evergreen
Colonial Candle Handipt Tapers, 12-Inch, Evergreen
Price: $36.39
2 used & new from $34.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb candle, true evergreen color, July 30, 2015
What a super nice candle! I have been buying Colonial candles for years, probably about 30 now and I have always loved how they look and how well they burn. These are a true evergreen color, but mine smelled super, super weird. Like they'd been stored in a basement somewhere for 40 years. I had to take mine out and store them in a basket after I aired them out a bit - it just was really strange.

Anyway, they burn super evenly, look amazing on the table, are very elegant and I am also planning on using them for Christmas. Just the perfect Christmas green. HIGHLY recommend!

Nature's Bounty Holy Basil Capsules, 450 mg, 60 Count
Nature's Bounty Holy Basil Capsules, 450 mg, 60 Count
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, consistent product, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tend to buy Nature's bounty whenever I'm looking for a supplement, so I know it is a name I can trust. They also came recommended by our pharmacist. This Holy Basil is supposed to help with stress and inflammation, so even though I use regular basil in my cooking a LOT, thought I'd give these a try. I think they do help - I really have trouble with allergy headaches and such and it does keep me from downing all of the advil. I do recommend it - there were no stray leaves in the bottle and it doesn't smell horrific. Glad to have them and I do recommend them!

Expert Selection Flexi-Bounce Mousse, Youth Boost 8.1 oz
Expert Selection Flexi-Bounce Mousse, Youth Boost 8.1 oz
Price: $6.09
9 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Made with Isobutane and Propane, seriously?, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First thing I need to mention about this product is that it works. Does what it says, gives your hair a large boost, and you look good, for awhile. But, sad to say, there are more flaws to this product than pros.

After about an hour or so, your hair will start to fall. Mine also became seriously frizzy and fuzzy and well, who likes that look? Upon further examination of the ingredients, the first is water, the second is isobutane, the third is PROPANE! There are also extensive warnings about keeping this stored in cool areas, keep out of the reach of children, don't use it around a fire, nor should you inhale it. Seriously? What are we trying to do, have heads full of flames? And exactly WHO wants to put isobutane and propane on their HAIR of all things? Can you say, 'FALL OUT?" Maybe the manufacturer thinks it won't matter about hair falling out since it will be on fire! Why not throw a bit of gasoline in there as well?!!!

Anyway, this stuff is going into the trash. I cannot believe that they put this stuff into haircare products. But, in this day and age of planned parenthood selling baby parts, I guess women walking around with flaming heads and bald is no big deal as long as there is a buck to be made. Not to mention all the bad hair days from this stuff. Maybe they'll figure out how to make it work without setting half the country on fire in the process. Serious pass!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20