Profile for boxwood100 > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

boxwood100 RSS Feed (The great Midwest!)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fossil Mercer Top Zip Workbag, Brown, One Size
Fossil Mercer Top Zip Workbag, Brown, One Size
Price: $227.80
2 used & new from $227.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My highest recommendation!, August 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a gorgeous bag! If you do nothing else with it but order it, take it out of the box, and inhale deeply, then you've done very well! That leather smell is glorious, but aside from that, this is just a super, super nice bag. It isn't as large as most of our leather bags, but it is super nice to have a smaller version instead of lugging around some super huge suitcase all day. You don't have to worry about your laptop fitting in it, this is super for that, but it also holds a couple of paper tablets, and a small book or two, so it would be nice to grab when running to your next college class or to your next meeting.

We've had numerous bags over the years, most were huge and not as nice as this Fossil version. Love the Fossil label on the front too. Super, super nice, makes a great gift and truly, one of the best things I've ever received from amazon. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Skateboard Party 2 Lite
Skateboard Party 2 Lite

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but gets old pretty quickly, July 31, 2015
This review is from: Skateboard Party 2 Lite (App)
This game is pretty fun at first, but once you've figured it out, it's pretty boring. All you do is skateboard around a closed system, just dull. Again, more for the younger guys than if you're over the age of 11 or 12. It's probably one of the better ones, but you can only play it for a short time before you've 'had it.'

Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Demolition
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Demolition

3.0 out of 5 stars Lags, not worth the time, July 31, 2015
As with other reviewers, we found that this game lags quite a bit - pretty annoyingly so actually. We deleted this one. All you do is blow up stuff and take things apart. Parental guidance is suggested and encouraged. That is, if the game actually works!

Snowboard Party Lite
Snowboard Party Lite

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a ton to do with this one, July 31, 2015
This review is from: Snowboard Party Lite (App)
This is a pretty nice game - you snowboard through different obstacles to increase your skills. You can't really do much since it is the lite version so it gets old pretty quickly. Not much to do here - probably more for the younger kids.

Real Steel Champions
Real Steel Champions

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best..., July 31, 2015
This review is from: Real Steel Champions (App)
This actually was a bit boring. You build a robot, then you fight other robots. Kind of gets old pretty quickly. Not too much action or fun in this one so we actually deleted it.

Tresemme Conditioner, Youth Boost, 9 Ounce
Tresemme Conditioner, Youth Boost, 9 Ounce
Price: $4.61
14 used & new from $0.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing for those of us with thick, curly hair, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This new line of youth boosts from Tresemme has been pretty nice, for the most part, but this conditioner is just "okay." It didn't do a thing for my fuzzy hair - it actually looked like I had fried my hair with a curling iron on the ends! I normally use John Frieda's products, which I LOVE, and they super effectively cleanse and smooth my fuzzy hair. This conditioner didn't even come close.

I have fuzzy hair all year - it's thick, curly, and has a lot of body still (think of the heroine in the movie 'Brave') and this has worsened since I've turned 50. So, I need all the help I can get without paying a fortune for the products. This is really not worth the money for me - it just did nothing, even after leaving it on my hair for 4 minutes. A definitely pass on this one.

Wrangler Men's Authentic No Iron Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 38W x 30L
Wrangler Men's Authentic No Iron Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 38W x 30L
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ran small for us, look super nice!, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are very nice pants. They remind me of Dickies, actually, and they are 100% cotton. They wash well, with minimal shrinkage, but we found them to run pretty small. We're going to have to go up in size on the next pair, but they really do look nice on. They're thicker, not that cheapo flimsy stuff you see sometimes at this price range, we just wish there was a larger size chart available.

Very, very nice pants, ones that are more durable than others. Recommend!

KES PTS-EP1-7 10-Inch Kitchen Sink Faucet Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Offered by KES HILI INC.
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, true to color, July 30, 2015
This is a very nice product - it is thicker than any of the other plates I've seen, and it has a very thick foam backing on it which is super nice. It was very easy to install, it is the standard width and length of the plates you receive with your kitchen faucet, and it looks amazing on the sink. It is a true oil-rubbed bronze color, so there were no surprises there.

Just a great product and we highly recommend it!

Colonial Candle Handipt Tapers, 12-Inch, Evergreen
Colonial Candle Handipt Tapers, 12-Inch, Evergreen
Price: $36.39
2 used & new from $34.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb candle, true evergreen color, July 30, 2015
What a super nice candle! I have been buying Colonial candles for years, probably about 30 now and I have always loved how they look and how well they burn. These are a true evergreen color, but mine smelled super, super weird. Like they'd been stored in a basement somewhere for 40 years. I had to take mine out and store them in a basket after I aired them out a bit - it just was really strange.

Anyway, they burn super evenly, look amazing on the table, are very elegant and I am also planning on using them for Christmas. Just the perfect Christmas green. HIGHLY recommend!

Nature's Bounty Holy Basil Capsules, 450 mg, 60 Count
Nature's Bounty Holy Basil Capsules, 450 mg, 60 Count
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, consistent product, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tend to buy Nature's bounty whenever I'm looking for a supplement, so I know it is a name I can trust. They also came recommended by our pharmacist. This Holy Basil is supposed to help with stress and inflammation, so even though I use regular basil in my cooking a LOT, thought I'd give these a try. I think they do help - I really have trouble with allergy headaches and such and it does keep me from downing all of the advil. I do recommend it - there were no stray leaves in the bottle and it doesn't smell horrific. Glad to have them and I do recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20