Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for L. Parker > Reviews

Browse

L. Parker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Parker RSS Feed

Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide
Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide
Price: $7.99
12 used & new from $2.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bad the price makes this a no go for me!, June 1, 2016
I've been buying these regularly since 2011. Often as a 2 or 3 pack. It was a good deal. $5.99, $4.99, $4.15 per scratcher. These are basic and
CARDBOARD!
At $7.99 each, I'll go to Petco. No thanks at the price.

NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks (Large) (A707-CAT)
NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks (Large) (A707-CAT)
Offered by Natracure
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great therapy socks!, August 21, 2015
Love these. Bought a 2nd pair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2015 6:51 AM PDT

Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Price: $101.99
32 used & new from $81.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard floor cleaner - does an excellent job. Model #FH40010B, August 16, 2013
I paid $129.99 on Amazon, same price as the Hoover website. This machine was a little work horse on my tile. It does a wonderful job, although you will get a workout at the same time, depending on how much tile you have to clean! The difference in color (brown) between the dirty water tank and the cleaning solution speaks for itself. I've ordered the Tile and Grout Cleaning Solution as a friend said it works better than the standard solution. Supplies like filters and cleaning solutions are discounted through 8/31/13 on the Hoover website currently at a better price than Amazon. Free shipping too.

Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Hollister Y
Price: $485.86
12 used & new from $378.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Canon PIXMA MX892 = complete waste of money, August 12, 2013
I bought this all-in-one Canon in November 2012 for a second-home office that is infrequently used. The device has printed or copied less than 30 or 40 pages over a 6 month period, in perhaps 3 or 4 different occasions, and now does not work. A clicking noise comes from inside the machine, the paper feed doesn't appear to work, and no printing or copying is possible. Regardless of how many weeks or months old this machine is (the problem surfaced in July 2013), the NUMBER of times the device has been used to print is essentially nothing. This machine has been used to print merely 30 or 40 pages, and now I am stuck with a what is essentially a worthless, non-functioning printer; it doesn't work or can't be returned - and will likely cost more to have someone examine the device for repair than it will cost to simply buy another copier/printer (obviously, it won't be a Canon). It would be bad enough if the unit failed after +6 months of frequent, consistent use, but this product failed before getting any real use at all! BUYERS BEWARE!!

iFlash® Four USB Port Home/Wall Charger for Apple iPad, iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPod Touch 4G, Nano 6th. Support all iPad, iPod, iPhone Models. Also Support Samsung Galaxy, Motolola Droid, HTC Smart Phones, Amazon Kindle. (White Color, Retail Package)
Offered by eTECH
Price: $7.45
2 used & new from $7.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Updated - replacement received promptly from supplier! Working after 6 months, April 28, 2013
iFlash Four USB Port Home/Wall Charger for Apple iPad, iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPod Touch 4G, Nano 6th. Support all iPad, iPod, iPhone Models. Also Support Samsung Galaxy, Motolola Droid, HTC Smart Phones, Amazon Kindle. (White Color, ...

I was excited when I received this and used it when I travel to charge multiple devices.
Unfortunately, it suddenly stopped working. You get what you pay for. Disappointed it isn't built to last.
Only 6 months.

Update: May 2013- I was pleasantly surprised to immediately be contacted by the supplier with an offer of a replacement at no charge. The contact was initiated by the supplier. I received the replacement very quickly. I am impressed with the customer service I received and will update on the product performance after I've had some additional time with it. I am very pleased and wish more suppliers were on target with providing this type of problem solving with issues.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2013 6:21 AM PDT

Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel  Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Offered by Petco
Price: $69.99
89 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE 4/28/13 Waterbowls are working well, deserve the better rating., May 29, 2012
I am so disappointed, the pump for the raindrop design water bowl I purchased has quit working in under a week.
I bought two water bowls, the Big Max (which is currently still working) and the small raindrop design. This is annoying and makes me wonder if I should just send them both back and go with the plastic style bowls I had before. At least the pumps lasted for a few years. I have 4 cats, travel often, and need water bowls that work while I am away

UPDATE: I called the Customer Service number today and Diane walked me through the procedure to the get the pump operating again.
The pump had to be taken apart including removing the impeller which is held magnetically in place. This was the problem, once it was removed, rinsed and put back in place, it worked great again. Pretty simple procedure and now that I know what to do if it stops operating again, I felt compelled to change my negative review. The cats really do like the water fountain, especially the Big Max. I will keep both water bowls and hope this is the last of any issues with the operation. I appreciate the good customer service offered by Diane at Pioneer Pet.

UPDATE: Still working and providing fresh water for my pets. Knowing how to take the pump apart to clean is essential. Regular cleaning is important. 4/28/13
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 6:05 AM PDT

LD © Compatible Set of 3 (Series 24) High Yield Black & Color Ink Cartridges for the Dell P713w and V715w Printers: 2 Black T109N, 1 Color T110N
Offered by LD Products
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars These Are Terrible - Don't Order Them, March 1, 2012
I ordered these for my Dell printer to replace the black ink cartridge. It came in a two-pack.
The first one didn't work well, which of course, was very frustrating when attempting to print.
Thank goodness I have a backup printer. Today I thought I'd replace the cartridge with the 2nd
one thinking perhaps the 1st was just a dud. Both of them don't work. I have ink all over my
fingers and get no good quality printing. A waste of $25.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 12:57 PM PDT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers Run Small, January 10, 2011
I ordered these slippers for myself in a size 10. They did not fit and were way too short for comfort. Rather than pay $5 to return them, I sent them on to my daughter who wears a 9. She loves them and says they fit perfectly. I ordered these slippers in December when the price was $17. No longer available at that price. Might have considered ordering a size 11 for me. If you order, I recommend ordering the next size up from what you normally wear, especially since this style has a back (unlike a scuff that would be more forgiving with sizing).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 7:49 AM PST