Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for M.M > Reviews

Browse

M.M's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M.M RSS Feed

Airaid 851-204 Direct Replacement Premium Dry Air Filter
Airaid 851-204 Direct Replacement Premium Dry Air Filter
Price: $58.52
13 used & new from $53.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Airaid filter - civic, October 29, 2012
This item arrived in perfect condition. Its feels like solid and relatively weighty,not light and flimsy. I'm impressed with its build quality and it fits perfectly in the factory filter housing. I can notice power gains especially in mid and high range. In terms of fuel economy, I think it's the same as before.
I hope this review helps anyone else with a B16A powered honda.
Mine is an auto box with very minor mods; plugs and plug wires.

Swiss+Tech ST60200 Xdrive Compact 7-in-1 Drive Tool
Swiss+Tech ST60200 Xdrive Compact 7-in-1 Drive Tool
Offered by KNA Supply
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little tool, April 21, 2012
This tiny little tool is very convenient to carry around especially for the lights. It has two led lights built in, they are reasonable bright, good to attach to your car keys.The shape is palm fitting and it has a nice weighted feel. I haven't used the bits as yet and chances are I never will. Though everything seems pretty tough I wouldn't want to damage the bits or scratch the housing, I bought it simply as an addition to my other cool gadgets. It looks great and the quality surpasses what I paid for it. Plain and simple, if you like multi-tools and have all those big unshapely ones, this is a nice little change or addition.

Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight
Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $26.94
19 used & new from $26.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, April 21, 2012
I purchased this item recently and it came without any defects, the only thing I had a problem with was the packaging. It came in a flimsy thin hard paper box, no big problem, the item really matters here. VERY BRIGHT, nice flood to spot adjustment. I wish there was an easier way to go directly to the self defense strobe feature, instead of doing a process that would take anyone 8 to 10 seconds at shortest. So far I have no quality issues, just enjoying showing it off. I have owned many flashlights, I say buy this one, nothing to lose at all!