Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for JennaralZed07 > Reviews

Browse

JennaralZed07's Profile

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JennaralZed07 RSS Feed (Elizabethtown, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
BodFx 72 Piece Complete Ear Stretching Kit. 14g-00g. Tapers, Tunnels & Plugs
BodFx 72 Piece Complete Ear Stretching Kit. 14g-00g. Tapers, Tunnels & Plugs
Offered by Bodfx
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice complete kit for ear lobe stretching, May 29, 2016
I really like how the kit was organized by tapers/plugs/tunnels and each size has its own bag. The kit is awesome and I can't wait to work up to the 00.

Love Potion®: Gotcha! ~ UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women - 1/3 fl.oz. Roll-On Oil
Offered by Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, May 29, 2016
I love this stuff! It's unscented so it doesn't have its own smell. I use my perfume. And, yes, it does do as intended. With my experience it's not an immediate "I'm ripping your clothes off now" affect. It's more of the "I want to be around you and really get to know you" affect. Which is what I wanted.

Angry Birds Stella 5" Stella Plush Toy
Angry Birds Stella 5" Stella Plush Toy
Offered by Carl's Tree House
Price: $16.95
6 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and well made., May 19, 2016
Perfect little plushie for my daughter. Not too big, very cute. Well made.

Revitalens Revitalens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, 10 oz (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $21.56
7 used & new from $21.56

5.0 out of 5 stars My Contacts Finally Last All Day, June 1, 2014
When I find a product that works, I'm very faithful to it. So when I decided to give this a go, I was cautious about price and quality/quantity.
Price: I bought from a large retailer, not Amazon, and paid a really good price for the two 2oz bottles to try it out. One I use to rinse and one I use to re-wet my contacts.
Quality: WOW! Yes, my contacts are lasting me longer than ever. I've always had dry eyes with contacts. Not anymore. This stuff makes my contacts feel like they're not even there. Which is saying a LOT for me.
Quantity: The price I paid for the two 2oz was great for the quantity. I'm going to continue to buy the big bottles and also use the small bottles for when I'm at work and need to re-wet (which I must say is much less than ever in the 3 years I've been wearing contacts).
Overall: Get this stuff if you wear contacts and have a problem with drying out. You won't regret it!

DC Women's Cosmo SE Sneaker,Black/Purple,10 M US
DC Women's Cosmo SE Sneaker,Black/Purple,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, September 20, 2013
My feet are strange. One is a 10.5 and the other is an 11. And I need wides. Which is why I like these. You can tie them looser and it'll be okay. They loosen up as you walk around in them. They are comfy unless you're walking around all day in brand new shoes or standing in lab for 3 hours straight. LOL. But altogether, I love them and will be getting more pairs when I can.

Doctor Who - The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who - The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by First In Kites & Toys
Price: $15.79
136 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Allons-y!, September 20, 2013
I really like this. The pen nibs kinda annoy me with falling out sometimes. But it depends on how you like to hold a pen while writing. I wish it was metal. Like I really, really am scared of breaking it or something because it's plastic. Sonic Screwdrivers should be metal. Not plastic. That's the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating. But all together, I'm really happy with this and I'll be getting another one for my kid :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, metal and MORE ROOM!, September 20, 2013
Wow! I really like these! I'm definitely getting more when I get some extra cash. They are strong (I've got one filled with XL and 2XL heavy sweaters). My closet houses both mine and my daughter's clothes. It's not a walk in closet either. So these are helping save space so much!

Whitmor 6021-181 Ebony Chrome Add-On Skirt/Slack Hanger, Set of 3
Whitmor 6021-181 Ebony Chrome Add-On Skirt/Slack Hanger, Set of 3
Price: $7.09
27 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont' even need a dresser!, September 20, 2013
These are another tool which I find essential to space saving. I can't imagine not having my pants hung up anymore. And since I can put more than one on the same hanger, it's saving so much space it's awesome!

1 X Ikea Bagis Children's Coat Hangers (Set of 8)
1 X Ikea Bagis Children's Coat Hangers (Set of 8)
Offered by Klickpick
Price: $5.60
15 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hangers!, September 20, 2013
The hangers are great. They're simple and plastic and brightly colored. If you live within an hours drive from Ikea, I'd just go there to get them MUCH less expensive. But if that's not the case, I'd return here.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, September 20, 2013
This is a nice shirt. The cotton isn't too thick or too thin. It's got the original official merch tag on it when it arrived and the 2XL I bought was the perfect size to be comfy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8