Profile for Martin Diesman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Martin Diesman RSS Feed

SportX3 - Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker + Premium Audio Quality with Hands Free Speakerphone.
Offered by Mt. Tam Gear
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound From A Little Box, October 18, 2014
Wow! Very happy. Surprisingly loud and clear. My tablet paired through Bluetooth very easy. Love the clip. Allows me to hang it just about anywhere!

Dark Passage
Dark Passage
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't miss B and B!, September 22, 2014
Classic Bogie and Bacall. Another gem. Moorehead probably didn't get the credit she deserved for roll.

Universal High Capacity Roller Ball Stick Gel Pen, Black Ink, Needle, Dozen, DZ
Universal High Capacity Roller Ball Stick Gel Pen, Black Ink, Needle, Dozen, DZ
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $14.27
3 used & new from $8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth & can write w/ "emphasis", March 21, 2013
To tell you the truth, I don't even remember where I picked mine up. It is EASILY my favorite pen. I will admit I don't have 1500 pens, but I do a lot of signatures and take notes when I have to. The pen writes/glides extremely smoothly. As a south paw I'm finding I don't have to worry about smearing ink as I move through my notes which can be problem w/ some pens. I'm dreading the day I have to replace this pen....'cause I'll have to buy another one!

One more thing, it lasts a long time. I write quite a bit and it keeps on going. $13 sounds like a lot of money, but I'll probably buy another one. It's worth it.

MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the sound, September 29, 2012
Finally an affordable set of phones with great base. Highs and mid-tones fine as well.
Great for using while exercising or just relaxing.

Flixster
Flixster
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Flixster (App)
Extremely easy to use! A great reference telling you what critics think and more importantly what the average person thinks. You can't go wrong here....and it's free!

Complete Rythymic Piano Bundle Download - PlayPianoToday.com
Complete Rythymic Piano Bundle Download - PlayPianoToday.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow lessons/Support Slow but helpful, April 14, 2012
I actually bought this product off their web site for more money. The first cd did not play. It came w/ "free" downloads. The very first lesson (probably the most important)did not play. I emailed them several times with absolutely NO RESPONSE. It was very frustrating. Their website looks like they want to hear from you but that is clearly not the case. By the way, the dvds I received looked like they were used even though I bought it off the website as a new set. They won't be the pretty cd/dvds you see in the photo. STAY AWAY!!

IMPORTANT FOLLOW UP:
Approximately one month ago I was contacted by David Sprunger. He expressed his dismay at the review I had posted. He stated that after reading my post he did a little research and found the emails I had sent to support in their archive bin. He expressed his great disappointment in my experience saying that they pride themselves in the support they offer their customers. He offered to refund my money. I told him I was not concerned about the dollars. Rather it was the poor service not the loss of my investment that prompted me to write my review. I told him I did not want a refund. I wanted the lessons. He promised that he would send me the latest dvds they had and hoped I would be satisfied.

I must report that he fulfilled his promise. After a couple of exchanged emails, the dvds arrived shortly afterward. They arrived in great condition. After examining the dvds I am pleased to report that he kept his word and that I am very happy w/ the lessons. Quite frankly I was impressed that he had bothered at all. With the amount of time that had passed he could have just ignored my post.

I now feel his company performed the appropriate follow up and they can now list me as one of their "happy customers".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 12:15 PM PDT

Multi Reps
Multi Reps
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic program!, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Multi Reps (App)
You set your goal and the program walks you through it. Pushed me harder than I would push myself. Try it you'll like it!