Profile for D. Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Smith RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Natori Women's Feathers Contour Plunge Bra, Whisper Green, 36D
Natori Women's Feathers Contour Plunge Bra, Whisper Green, 36D

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra ever!, October 3, 2011
I have this in green and black. It is my favorite bra. Fits very well (no gapping, no odd rippling in the cup). Looks great as well. Padding is light, but minimizes pokage and creates a very smooth look under clothes. Highly recommend.

Babytogs Little Girls' Dr Seuss Fuschia Knit Top, Fuschia, 5
Babytogs Little Girls' Dr Seuss Fuschia Knit Top, Fuschia, 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt, October 3, 2011
Cute shirt. True to size. Holds up well in the wash. I My daughter says it is comfortable, and it goes with a lot of her pants/ skirts. Highly recommend.

Hue Women's Lacy Rib Tight with Control Top, Gray, Small-Medium
Hue Women's Lacy Rib Tight with Control Top, Gray, Small-Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable!, October 3, 2011
There is not much stretch in these and I struggled to get the vertical lines on the tights vertical.. they seemed to spiral around my leg. I have other Hue tights and have not encountered this problem before. I definitely do not recommend this problem unless you are looking for a tourniquet.

Speedo Small Pro Backpack
Speedo Small Pro Backpack
Price: $47.61 - $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for minis, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Speedo Small Pro Backpack
I bought two of these swim backpacks for my six-year-old twins. They are the perfect size and hold all of their gear (suit, towel, goggles... fins live at the pool, but I think they would probably fit in there). This bag would be too small for an adult or larger-sized swimmer-- I do not believe that a large towel, fins, paddles, pull buoy, and all the equipment required for more advanced groups would fit in this bag.

In sum, perfect bag for smaller swimmers-- I like that they can wear it comfortably without having it practically drag on the ground like the larger swim backpacks. I also ordered the small speedo swim bag for my older two children-- it can fit more than the backpack and is a good middle ground between the small backpack and the much larger speedo swim bags/ backpacks.

Plastic Egg Mold Heart and Star
Plastic Egg Mold Heart and Star
Offered by heroneo
Price: $2.45
25 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work well with large eggs-- xtra large eggs a must, August 14, 2011
So my first few attempts with these egg molds were pretty much failures. We usually get large eggs, and I realized after several failed attempts that you really need an extra large egg to fill up this mold. The bear, truck, fish, and bunny egg molds I have accommodate large eggs very well and result in a very nice shape. This particular product really doesn't work without the largest egg you can buy in a store.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2012 10:29 PM PDT

Fiskars 23627097 Hand Punch, 1/4-Inch, Flower
Fiskars 23627097 Hand Punch, 1/4-Inch, Flower
3 used & new from $19.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional hand punch, August 9, 2011
I got this for punching nori for bento boxes. 1/4 inch is pretty small, but the flowers are easily recognizable and are very cute. Works well.. comfortable to use.

Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Blue Elephant
Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Blue Elephant

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size & shape for bento enthusiasts, August 9, 2011
This two-tier bento box can hold enough food for an adult, yet the cute design is perfect for children. Box is durable, holds up to washing (have only hand-washed it), and is a convenient shape.

JEFIT
JEFIT
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice app for the gym, August 9, 2011
This review is from: JEFIT (App)
Good selection of exercises for each body part-- helpful diagrams for unfamiliar exercises. Good resource for those days when you want to mix up your weight workout and have run out of ideas. Works very reliably on my phone.

Chocolates and Confections at Home with The Culinary Institute of America
Chocolates and Confections at Home with The Culinary Institute of America
by Peter Greweling
Price: $22.76
88 used & new from $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-follow recipes.. great results, July 28, 2011
I've made fudge, truffles, toffee, and jellies so far, all with excellent results. Instructions are easy to follow and fail-proof. Each chapter begins with facts and important details about the candy at hand: what's in it, how it's made, how it's formed, and how it's stored. Excellent information.

Norpro Stainless Steel Donut Biscuit Cutter with Removable Center
Norpro Stainless Steel Donut Biscuit Cutter with Removable Center
Price: $5.99
15 used & new from $3.45

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to release donuts, July 27, 2011
Since there is no opening in the top, I found it hard to release donuts once I cut them... this despite greasing and flouring the donut cutter. I have had better luck with donut cutters that have an opening from above through which one can gently push the donut through if it becomes stuck (Ateco makes such a product). I will be demoting this donut cutter to biscuit cutter (by removing the area that cuts the hole, I can release stuck biscuits from above... (my biscuit dough is less sticky anyway). Not recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11