Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for Eric S. Chapman > Reviews

Browse

Eric S. Chapman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric S. Chapman RSS Feed (Brighton, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Content Code: Six essential strategies to ignite your content, your marketing, and your business
by Mark W. Schaefer
Price: $14.02
43 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Good Marketers Get "Stuck", February 18, 2016
It's such a gift when a book comes along at the right time and solves a problem you're facing; The Content Code is such a book.

If you're like me, you occasionally get stuck in a rut. Marketing efforts that worked well suddenly stop paying out and soon your efforts leave you feeling burned out. From the beginning, it was clear Mark Schaefer had tread this territory and was here to provide a map to make it through to the other side.

The book is well written, funny as it is insightful and I promise you'll walk away with plenty of actionable ideas. Highly recommended!

The Psychedelic Swamp
The Psychedelic Swamp
Price: $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Another Meh Release, February 10, 2016
This review is from: The Psychedelic Swamp (MP3 Music)
I should've known better, but I tried it anyway. These guys peaked a few albums back and have yet to release anything noteworthy.

AOC E1649FWU 16-Inch 1366 x 768 16 ms LED LCD Monitor
AOC E1649FWU 16-Inch 1366 x 768 16 ms LED LCD Monitor
10 used & new from $171.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating Product with Marginal Compatibility, January 26, 2016
Compatibility is minimal. I've tried to install this monitor on five different PCs and have only been successful one time.

Farm Country Ahead
Farm Country Ahead
DVD
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son is Obsessed, November 17, 2015
This review is from: Farm Country Ahead (Amazon Video)
My son is 18 months old and absolutely adores this movie. He's completely enthralled through the whole thing, pointing out tractors & cows - moo(ing) along with them. It's pretty cute to watch.

NADH + CoQ10 | 25 mg NADH + 50 mg CoQ10 in a Great Tasting, Easy-To-Deliver Lozenge | 30 Lozenges | Non-GMO | Free of Magnesium Stearate | Physician Formulated | Seeking Health
Offered by Seeking Health
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More Focused & Awake, July 1, 2015
This has become a regular supplement for me. I take it first thing in the morning and feel more focused and awake. Highly recommended.

Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Duel Time N1 Oxford, Black, 9.5 M US
Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Duel Time N1 Oxford, Black, 9.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but wouldn't purchase again., June 29, 2015
The opening for the foot is very narrow; you have to struggle to get your foot inside. Once on, the shoes are mostly comfortable. The materials seem very thin, however. I get the impression these shoes aren't going to last long.

Love Grown Hot Oats, Blueberry Banana Walnut, 2.22 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Love Grown Hot Oats, Blueberry Banana Walnut, 2.22 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $16.37
17 used & new from $16.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Like Paper Pulp, March 2, 2015
I don't think I've ever had oatmeal this terrible. There is absolutely no taste to these. The texture is what I would expect from eating paper pulp, but possibly worse. Hands down the worse oatmeal I've ever had.

Carhartt Men's Anvil Belt,Black,36
Carhartt Men's Anvil Belt,Black,36
Price: $32.00
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good looking belt, September 18, 2014
It's a good looking belt, but the main reason I purchased it was because another reviewer said it was hypoallergenic. I've been wearing it for about two weeks now and I can confirm that I haven't had any problems. I hope this helps...

B-Room
B-Room
Price: $12.99
30 used & new from $3.56

2.0 out of 5 stars An Uninspired Release, October 9, 2013
This review is from: B-Room (Audio CD)
I wish I heard what some of the other reviewers are saying, but I simply don't. I have followed the band for a long time and even when their sound changed for the "Fate" album, I felt they were one of the best and unique bands out there. I haven't been able to relate to anything they've put out since the "Fate" album though. I feel like their lyrics lack passion and the music, while once the most interesting, has become incredibly bland. It seems like "Fate" was the height of their creativity and that's disappointing.

PowerGen® 5200mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger 1A output for Apple and Android Devices
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...Finally, March 16, 2013
I've tried numerous other brands and the PowerGen is the only one that has help up. I can actually charge my Iphone 4S around 3 times before it needs to be recharged. The LED light at the end is a nice bonus; works great when I'm working behind computers, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3