Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mack > Reviews

Browse

Mack's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mack "Mackharder" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
iPhone 6S Screen Protector, amFilm iPhone 6S Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6S 2015 (2-Pack)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. Protects the phone and doesn't effect touch, December 17, 2015
Very good product. Protects the phone and doesn't effect touch. Also, seller sent me a replacement right away when informed that one of the protectors in my pack had cracked in shipment. A+ seller.

Tonka Picture Clues: Working the Farm
Tonka Picture Clues: Working the Farm
by Mara Conlon
Price: $3.99
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great for any kid who loves vehicles, December 17, 2015
My son loves these books. They're great for any kid who loves vehicles.

Amazon on the other hand, sent me my copy with the cover all bent and folded. I'm not going to return it as it's more trouble than it's worth, but when I order a product on here I expect it not to come looking used and bent. Get it together Amazon.

Apple Watch Band, Metal Stainless Steel iWatch Wrist Band Link Bracelet Clasp with Milled Polishing Shiny Solid Connector Buckle Strap for Apple Watch (42mm Space Grey)
Offered by PhoneWatch
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, looks great, nice color, good value., December 10, 2015
Some of the pins are really difficult to remove, but to me, that's kind of a good thing. It means they won't slide out. Those pins will almost break their tool they give you. They gave me 2 of the pin tool machines which was good. You have to pay attention to the arrow direction the watch tells you to push the pin though. That could be the issue some are having, but they are in there firm.

The band itself feels like a pretty great quality for $23. It feels great. It looks and feels pretty high end. I fits my wrist perfectly and the clasp works well. It fastens into the watch seamlessly. I think this is a great value and I'm pretty picky. I have only had it for 3 days though, so if it goes way down hill I'll have to update my review. I also have to buy a space gray or clear case, because it doesn't match my black case as well as I thought.

KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, 3-Ounce, Black
Price: $15.99
158 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and grinds the coffee to a fine powder., December 10, 2015
Works well. Does the job and grinds the coffee to a fine powder.

Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $69.95
7 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little air purifier for the money, December 10, 2015
Great little air purifier for the money. I don't know if it can filter a 20x20 room, but we have it in a bedroom and it works great there.

Transcend P8 15-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black)
Transcend P8 15-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black)
Offered by MemoryC
Price: $13.99
116 used & new from $7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2015
Works great. No complaints here.

SmartSign Adhesive Vinyl Label, Legend "No Soliciting No Exceptions" with Graphic, 7" high x 10" wide, Black/Red on White
Price: $9.70
2 used & new from $9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars she apologized and said she just saw my sign and said "have a nice day" and left, December 10, 2015
As advertised. Is exactly what you see. Unfortunately, some won't obey it. I did get a Jehovah's witness who rang my doorbell and when I came to the door, she apologized and said she just saw my sign and said "have a nice day" and left. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! If it works even a few times, it's worth the money to me.

Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day - Orange
Offered by etailz
Price: $46.99
9 used & new from $46.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the humidifier, December 10, 2015
I like the humidifier. It doesn't build up mildew/dirt as easy as our other one. We hardly ever have to clean it. I loved this humidifier, but it's started making this whirring noise. I used to be able to lift the canister off and spin the little knob around in there and it would stop, but now it can't be fixed. So we have a good humidifier that makes a whirring noise. Disappointing because I would have said this is the best humidifier I've ever had, especially for the price, but with this whirring noise issue I just can't.

Melannco Rubbed Shelves (Black, Set of 3)
Melannco Rubbed Shelves (Black, Set of 3)
Price: $30.00
3 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2015
Nice shelves. Good value for the money. I like the rustic coloring.

Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
Price: $44.96
46 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2015
Excellent pot for the money. Great quality. Fondue brings me back to my youth. Excellent family dinner type thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5