Profile for Q. Broadie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Q. Broadie "taz-luvz-tigger" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Peggy Slipper,Sand,9 M US
Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Peggy Slipper,Sand,9 M US
Price: $33.36
2 used & new from $33.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Not completely comfortable, February 19, 2015
While comfortable on the bottom the heels on these shoes come up too high and they rub the back of my ankle. Not what you want out of a slipper so I think I'm gonna have to send these back and seek out another pair.

Avery 98107 CD-Stomper Pro CD Applicator with Software and Labels
Avery 98107 CD-Stomper Pro CD Applicator with Software and Labels
Offered by Graphic Southwest
Price: $24.99
18 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating but eventually effective., January 20, 2015
I was looking for a quick way to put a pretty label on a dvd I created for a friend. I picked up the kit from Office Depot not realizing what I was in for the night I brought it home. Didn't know that the software would be so hard to use after installing it and after trying to figure out what template to us was close to giving up. However went directly to avery's website and searched for the template online and actually created my label directly from the site. No software needed and the label printed beautifully. Not sure how long any of the materials will last but I was pleased with the immediate outcome. Not sure about the difference between the cd and dvd labels however. There are only 2 dvd labels in the box and more cd labels than I will ever use. When reading the instructions in led to believe that I must use labels specific for DVDs but they are nearly impossible to find online with the sole purpose of DVDs only. Not sure how this will affect me long term but for the project I was working on I'm satisfied after some major work around.

Access to Power
Access to Power
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for a political driven novel., January 18, 2015
This review is from: Access to Power (Kindle Edition)
I'm not at all interested in politics in any way and more than once lost interest in the political content of this book...BUT with that said it was very well written and had a satisfactory ending that I was glad I trudged through the book to discover. I've never been one to stop reading a book if it didn't interest me because once I start a story I have to see how it ends. This ending was worth the read.

Alex
Alex
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly enjoyable, January 8, 2015
This review is from: Alex (Kindle Edition)
By the time I finally got to the end of this book I'm so glad I kept reading it. It is very well written and keeps your attention throughout. Admittedly by the time I got close to the end, I had it figured out but was still captivated to the point I sped read all the way to the end, heart racing. The end makes the whole book totally worth reading! Definitely recommend this book!

Decaf Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 30 Count
Decaf Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 30 Count
Price: $19.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Duplicate rich "variety", January 6, 2015
Probably like most people I was looking forward to getting close to 30 different coffee cups to try. Honestly expecting perhaps a couple of duplicates but not 9 duplicates and even one in triplicate. So much for variety. At least all of the coffee cups that have a date are not expired like some I've gotten before. But there are quite a few without a date at all and a few more printed on ridge cups with no way to read them to know for sure. Slightly disappointed but probably got about what I was expecting.

Hive
Hive
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing terribly exciting, December 28, 2014
This review is from: Hive (Kindle Edition)
I spent the entire day through television commercials reading this novella. It's a quick read to state the obvious but it wasn't terribly entertaining. This coming from someone that loves zombies and vamps and things of similar nature. I read this not really sure what to expect as I did not read the info on the story but I don't always especially after they're already on my Kindle list. The writing style was pretty good and there were no errors grammatically or typographically which is a huge plus in my book. There wasn't enough backstory for me with the characters and the action was in parts hard to follow. This is just my personal opinion, which is of course the point, but I would not continue reading the rest of the books in this series. Also, if you're going to have zombies, just call them zombies. Didn't care for the term Zees. Also the character names were difficult to follow between who was male and female which helped with my lack of interest in this book. Perhaps others will find it more entertaining than I did.

Dark Passage (A Horror Thriller)
Dark Passage (A Horror Thriller)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, December 28, 2014
I enjoyed the overall concept of this book. It was like nothing I've read before and I liked it for that reason. Character development was strong and the story seems to follow along well with the plot. There was some great imagery throughout the story that helped paint the picture of what the writer must have envisioned when they came up with the concept for this book. Very well written but lost a star for more than a few spelling and typographical errors. I understand a few mistakes in a novel, especially the longer ones, but this was beyond my level of acceptance for a book. Overall though it was not enough to cause me to stop reading and I'm glad I didn't.

Sunbeam 2013-912 XpressHeat Heating Pad, Extra Large (12" x 24")
Sunbeam 2013-912 XpressHeat Heating Pad, Extra Large (12" x 24")
Price: $39.97
11 used & new from $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best heating pad ever., August 15, 2014
This is the best heating pad I've owned. It heats up super quick and absolutely love the choice of heat settings. I'm usually fairly comfortable around 4 so to know that I still have two heat levels above that is great. I love the flexibility of the pad too. My last pad was great but having to heat it back up just to flatten the plastic back out was a pain. This was a much needed upgrade for an item I use multiple times a week! Love it so much my mom was convinced to buy one too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite, December 4, 2012
I love all the notes in this fragrance. Perfectly light and fresh with nothing overpowering yet still with a dominance that says I'm wearing Dolce and Gabbana. Can't get enough of this scent!

Limitless (Unrated Extended Cut)
Limitless (Unrated Extended Cut)
DVD ~ Bradley Cooper
Price: $4.99
61 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, December 4, 2012
Though this is a movie centered around the taking of drugs which I absolutely abhor in life, how awesome to take one little pill and have all the mental clarity in the world... to unlock your truest potential. Amazing and I'm thrilled that he ended up smarter than the drugs. Makes me feel good about owning this movie.

Page: 1 | 2