Profile for Janet Cooke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet Cooke RSS Feed

Bose Wave® Music System III - Platinum White
Bose Wave® Music System III - Platinum White
Offered by Abt Electronics
Price: $499.00
3 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Should not have waited!, December 7, 2012
I've wanted a Bose radio/CD player for about 15 years but always thought it was too expensive and I didn't REALLY need it. I realized after four minutes of listening to the demo CD that arrived with the unit that the audio quality is remarkable and that I will be listening night after night after night. I hadn't been listening to much music lately and I realized the first day of owning this model that it was because I didn't have a satisfactory audio experience. I don't like listening to music through headphones, nor do I want to play music loudly in order to hear nuances. When this unit is set at a "loud" volume the music comes across as crystal clear and not overwhelming to neighbors (NY apartment). The design is so elegant (I love that there's no on/off button...very 21st century to only have to touch the top of the unit) and it's so easy to set the time and alarms... I couldn't be happier with my decision to finally purchase one of these. I got the accessory that will allow me to play music from my iphone too...can't wait to hook that up.