Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Mo Jo > Reviews

Browse

Mo Jo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mo Jo "R.J." RSS Feed (Athens, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Eastland Women's Solstice Loafer,Tan,9 M US
Eastland Women's Solstice Loafer,Tan,9 M US
2 used & new from $62.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown!, May 15, 2016
I was looking for loafers that do not tie. And the photo of these (for the price) matched what I was looking for. But as son as I opened the box, sure enough the loafers had ties. Disappointed at that!

Oversized - Total Body Pregnancy Maternity Pillow- Full Support - w/ Zippered Cover - White - Exclusively By Blowout Bedding RN# 142035
Offered by BlowOut Bedding
Price: $61.99
3 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Body pillow, January 12, 2016
Wow! I love this Body pillow. What a difference! I've had back pain on my new memory foam mattress for the past 10 years. I finally tried this and I have slept the best in my bed I have ever slept in 10 years.

Pooh 10 Pack Colored Wood Pencils in a Window Box
Pooh 10 Pack Colored Wood Pencils in a Window Box
Offered by Mars Distributors, Inc.
Price: $5.43
6 used & new from $0.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print! These are "colored" pencils, January 12, 2016
Read the fine print! These are "colored" pencils, not lead pencils. And they have no erasers atop of the pencil. Box looks old and used - pencils are sharpened - but not as I expected. Pencils have Christopher Robbin, Pooh, and some dog - wasn't sure I remember a dog in Winnie the Pooh.
Wouldn't buy them again - and would like to return them. I expected better for the money I paid.

PTXmas (Deluxe Edition)
PTXmas (Deluxe Edition)
Price: $11.18
95 used & new from $6.80

2.0 out of 5 stars We love Pentatonix - always have, August 8, 2015
This review is from: PTXmas (Deluxe Edition) (Audio CD)
We love Pentatonix - always have. But we don't care for artists changing the rhythm of traditional Christmas Carols. Most of the carols on this album caters to rap rhythms - and rap rhythm just doesn't fit with traditional. We were much happier with the first Christmas album. Even my 7 year old grandson - who loves Pentatonix - doesn't care for this particular Christmas album. Stick to the traditional Christmas songs and hymns. Use your own renditions - but keep the same rhythms, Pentatonix.

Pink Flamingo "Groom and Groom" Cake Topper: Gay Wedding Cake Topper - As seen in Bride To Be Magazine
Offered by LoveNesting Cake Toppers
Price: $39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sold by LoveNesting Cake Toppers - great customer service - and the "Groom and Groom" loved ..., August 6, 2015
Sold by LoveNesting Cake Toppers - great customer service - and the "Groom and Groom" loved them.
A bit high priced - but worth it for friends who loved them!

Thanks, LoveNesting!

Decorative 3 Tier White Ceramic & Metal Elegant Tea Party Serving Platter Cupcake Dessert Stand - MyGift®
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $25.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 4, 2015
Very nice - but a bit high priced. No instructions enclosed for putting the tier together.

PTX, Vol. 2
PTX, Vol. 2
Price: $8.89
122 used & new from $4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars ... mostly rap - a couple of other songs I enjoyed., March 29, 2015
This review is from: PTX, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Still mostly rap - a couple of other songs I enjoyed.

PTX, Vol. 1
PTX, Vol. 1
Price: $5.79
91 used & new from $2.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, March 29, 2015
This review is from: PTX, Vol. 1 (Audio CD)
I don't care for the rap music - which is mostly this volume.

PTX, Vol. III
PTX, Vol. III
Price: $5.00
131 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2015
This review is from: PTX, Vol. III (Audio CD)
My favorite of the three volumes - simply because of music choice.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nickelodeon Minimates 2" Mystery Box (Diamond Select Toys)
Offered by alienentertainment
Price: $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting the entire case - know that there are duplicates ..., March 29, 2015
Getting the entire case - know that there are duplicates of each. So the 18 total equates to only 9 ninjas X 2.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4