Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for S.C. > Reviews

Browse

S.C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 178

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.C. "Sue" RSS Feed (Fayetteville, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe ever!, June 14, 2016
Bought my original pair in NYC, wore them for a day of walking (straight out of the box!) And had no blisters or anything! Super comfortable! I have a wide foot and these are awesome. If you have a narrow foot I'll imagine this model will be far too wide. Think Birkenstock-comfy!

LEC USA 2000 MTA New York City Subway Battery Operated Train Set
LEC USA 2000 MTA New York City Subway Battery Operated Train Set
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Fantastic, made in China., June 14, 2016
This is a cheaply made product. Should not cost more than $15. The track is a joke, will not stay assembled.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST-HAVE for fish!, June 14, 2016
I bought my first one at TJMaxx, and loved it so much I had to Google it after I ran out! I use this on any fish dish, and even on steak. Perfect blend!

Waterproof Extra Large Swim Caps for Long Hair - Silicone Swimming Cap Dreadlocks Women & Ladies That Keeps Hair Dry (Purple)
Offered by VITCHELO®
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $9.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT keep hair dry., June 14, 2016
This cap looks good, feels good, is easy to put on and take off....BUT: in no way does it keep hair dry!! It leaked water in from around the edges the entire swim. Ended up with a head full of chlorine water. Will not buy a silicone swim cap again, but rather wrestle with the latex ones that at least keeps hair dry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 1:07 AM PDT

ZeroXposur Big Girls' Daisy Midweight Jacket, Heather, Large/14
ZeroXposur Big Girls' Daisy Midweight Jacket, Heather, Large/14
Price: $35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking fabric., March 11, 2016
Looks cheap. Bought it as a gift and was not impressed.

Kickers Women's Fuchsia Anissa 41 M EU
Kickers Women's Fuchsia Anissa 41 M EU

5.0 out of 5 stars soft leather, comfy!, March 11, 2016
This review is from: Kickers Anissa (Apparel)
Soft REAL leather, not wide at all, not sure what the one star review is all about. These are super comfy, and for twenty dollars: A STEAL!

Fazer Tyrkisk Peber Original Hot Salmiak & Pepper Candy (150g)
Fazer Tyrkisk Peber Original Hot Salmiak & Pepper Candy (150g)
Offered by Nextweb Sales
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Spicy, salty black licorice!, February 26, 2016
I cannot believe I just thought to look these up on Amazon; they are a staple in my birthday and Christmas packages I receive from Norway! Growing up in Norway these are hands down my FAVORITE candy of all times. My husband (American) can not even stand the smell, which makes it even better: I get them all to myself! If you mix these with vodka it will taste like a better version of Jaegermeister.
If you like salty black licorice, these will win your heart!

The Original Norwegian Boiled Wool Slippers for Men and Women Exclusive Indoor House Shoes Grey
Offered by Askeland Farm Norway
Price: $171.00 - $182.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... in Norway I can truly say these are the BEST slippers ever, February 19, 2016
Born and raised in Norway I can truly say these are the BEST slippers ever! I can honestly say I never knew anyone that DIDN'T have these slippers as kids! This fall I tried to find these slippers and couldn't, but ended up buying the Danish brand GLERUPS, and it is the exactly same concept as these.
When my Glerups wear out I might go back to these.

It is true what everyone says: you will NOT sweat in these. They will keep your feet warm, but no sweaty feet!! (Same with Glerups).

Highly recommended.

Rothschild Big Girls' Dot Puffer With Asymmetrical Zip, Black, Small/7/8
Rothschild Big Girls' Dot Puffer With Asymmetrical Zip, Black, Small/7/8
Price: $27.49
2 used & new from $27.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Waaaay too small!!! 14 is the new 8???, December 18, 2015
Sz 14 fits like a sz 8.
I bought this jacket on sale to give to a girl in my daughters class. The girl is 9, but is quite husky so I figured a sz 14 would be plenty. This coat is TINY!! It looks nice, feels warm, but the sizing is RIDICULOUS. Now I have nothing to give her as I waited for this to arrive. Argh.

Drawing Animals Shape by Shape: Create Cartoon Animals with Circles, Squares, Rectangles & Triangles (Drawing Shape by Shape series)
by Christopher Hart
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $10.68
71 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 6-10 year olds that like to draw., November 22, 2015
Cute book, easy instructions, my 7 year old daughter liked it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18