Profile for DAL Driver > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DAL Driver RSS Feed

Feit 8 Watt R20 LED Dimmable Flood Light Bulbs 2-Pack (equiv to 45 watts)
Feit 8 Watt R20 LED Dimmable Flood Light Bulbs 2-Pack (equiv to 45 watts)
Offered by Majestic-333
Price: $15.95
52 used & new from $8.10

3.0 out of 5 stars The bulb itself is fine if you get one that has been manufactured properly, February 10, 2015
The bulb itself is fine if you get one that has been manufactured properly. Out of 4 that I bought 1 had the lens cover simply come right off in my hand as I screwed it in, revealing the LED's themselves. The lens appeared to have been glued on at the factory...it did not simply latch back into place. I called Feit and they seemed very disorganized. I was transferred to customer service where I was on hold for about 10 minutes. Finally an agent answered and asked how they could help. I told her what happened and she immediately said "can't you just put it back on?" No, I said and explained how her product was made. She was extremely impatient and rushed as she cut me off several times to ask me about numbers on the bulb. I told her I was having some trouble reading the very small print on the bulb. I had to guess at at least one of the letters or numbers. I asked her if I could just tell her the model number or the SKU. No...she needed the small print on the bulb. She then suggested sarcastically that I could just return it to the store despite the fact that the packaging clearly says "do not return to store" . I told her that I lived 40 miles from the store so that would not be happening. She took my address, told me I should get something in 2 or 3 weeks then promptly hung up on me. No "sorry for the trouble" no explanation of what exactly they were sending me. Who knows what I'll get. Really pathetic customer service from Feit.

Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
Price: $199.95
53 used & new from $100.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked pretty well.....when it worked!!, June 30, 2014
Second unit in 18 months just died. Good blender when it works, but the engineering/quality control of this company is abysmal. 4 months after initial purchase one of the fins on the inside of the canister broke off. That fin is what meets the safety switch so with it broken the blender will not operate (it thinks the canister is not on the base). Breville support agreed to send a new canister. The new canister has lasted a year without any fins breaking, BUT in that time the base unit (motor) has developed 2 fatal problems. First, the safety switch has quit functioning. The switch is pushed/engaged when the canister's fin hits it but the switch itself seems to have gone bad. Can't run the blender now. It wouldn't matter anyway however because the electronic control board has gone bad. The unit will not switch on most of the time and when it does the buttons do not work. When they do, the unit only runs for a few seconds before turning off. I would HIGHLY recommend that you AVOID this model and probably this entire brand. IF you do purchase it though do yourself a huge favor and only buy it from a retailer such as Costco that has a very generous return policy because you will most likely need a replacement soon after your 1 year warranty is up.

Whirlpool W10189077 Suspension for Washer
Whirlpool W10189077 Suspension for Washer
Price: $47.99
11 used & new from $38.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed "UL" Error, August 20, 2013
I was getting unbalanced loads 90% of the time. Even put it in "drain and spin" with nothing in the washer and it went unbalanced. I thought that one of my suspension rods had a broken spring from feeling around (without removing it) so I ordered these suspension rods.

When I went to replace them i found that I did not have any broken springs. This made me concerned that the replacements would not fix the unbalanced load problem. However, ever since I replaced them I have not had any problems with unbalanced loads.

I think that the suspension rods and their springs just get worn out after years of use and get so "loose" or "spongy" that they allow the tub to move way too much during spin cycles and it goes "UL" . The new ones seemed a lot stiffer than the old ones and I think that is the key to fixing your unbalanced load problems with the Cabrio Washer.

Coffee People Organic K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)
Coffee People Organic K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued??, October 18, 2011
I have been a long-time subscribe and save customer of this coffee. Lately it has been hit or miss as to the organic being available. It has been out of stock very often and there are a couple of places on the web that suggest that this variety has been discontinued by Coffee People. The organic is our favorite by far and we would sure hate to see it go away....especially since any replacement we might choose from Amazon would not get the subscribe and save discount since that has been discontinued for these coffees.

Nachtmann Vivendi XXL Bordeaux Glasses by Riedel Glassworks, Set of 6
Nachtmann Vivendi XXL Bordeaux Glasses by Riedel Glassworks, Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, November 21, 2009
These glasses are great. I read about them in a recent WSJ article about choosing good wine glasses. I knew about Riedel's but had no idea that the identical glasses were sold under a different brand name (owned by Riedel) for MUCH less $$. Very pleased with them. They are very large but elegant and sturdier than I had imagined they would be.