Profile for Michelene > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelene RSS Feed (San Diego, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Phytoceramides 350mg; 30 Plant Derived Liquid Softgels With Clinically Proven Lipowheat®;Amazon Best Selling Anti Aging Product; Made In The USA; 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Sports Research
Price: $19.95
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm super happy I did, April 30, 2015
I really was not expecting much - I got this based on an article I read that "Dr. Oz recommends phyto-ceramides" blah blah. I am excited by supplements and always am on the lookout for the latest - so I figured I'd give it a shot. Initially, I ordered another brand. Right around the 25-28 days mark of taking the other brand, I decided to re-order but chose Sports Research company instead. I'm super happy I did! I did not notice any difference with the other product. No one else did either. In 3-4 weeks of this brand (I am now on bottle #2) I have noticed a difference in my skin, and more importantly, so have other people!! My skin feels better, plumper and more hydrated. I recommend Sports Research - not only for this product, I also take their Astaxanthin as well.

Keurig K550 2.0 Brewing System
Keurig K550 2.0 Brewing System
Offered by Better than Outlet
Price: $159.99
66 used & new from $95.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I want my old Keurig back!, March 4, 2015
The husband came home with this thing a few weeks ago after the old one fizzled out (we had the first model so I guess that's a pretty good run!). I do not recommend this brewer at all and wish we could return it. You have to buy "KEURIG" -only branded coffees. The machine will not take anything else. I've even tried the hack where you hot glue the top from another K-cup - doesn't work very well and is a very tedious process. ALSO - they do not make any refillable / reusable cups for this machine! I loved the idea of having a fillable cup to use my the coffee of my choice as well as lessen the waste. I'm seriously considering selling this hunk a rip-off on Craigslist and getting a NESPRESSO! Save you money and either buy the old version or a different brand. Seriously UNHAPPY with this company!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Natural Miracles Cacao Nibs. Raw, Organic and Premium Criollo Variety.
Pure Natural Miracles Cacao Nibs. Raw, Organic and Premium Criollo Variety.
Offered by Allianz World Products LLC
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
Great company, great product, couldn't be happier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 10:55 PM PDT

Star Wars: Darth Vader Lightsaber Chopstick Light up version
Star Wars: Darth Vader Lightsaber Chopstick Light up version
Offered by AKIBA JAPAN
Price: $17.00
64 used & new from $13.71

1.0 out of 5 stars This was NOT the light up version!!, May 17, 2014
Seriously - what's the point if they don't light up???? I only bought them for that reason - a gift for my husband. The pair this company sent me was the plain plastic NON-light up kind. NOT happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2014 11:09 PM PDT

Best Vitamin C Serum For Your Face: Skin Care, Nourishment, Restoration & Protection - FADES Sun/Age Spots - Reduces Unsightly Lines and Wrinkles - Premium Aging Product With Organic Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Your Order NOW Includes FREE "Sexy Skin Secrets" eBook - 1 Fl. Oz. Of Beauty!
Offered by Day by Day Beauty
Price: $37.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Best vitamin-c serum so far..., March 23, 2014
I've tried many but this one seems to be the best for me so far. I breakout easily and this serum has been very kind to my skin. Glides on easily, no smell, and have noticed a small I improvement in my skins brightness. Definitely recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 11:14 AM PDT

New Balance KV20 Pre Minimus Crosstrainer (Little Kid),Black/Pink,2.5 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, March 20, 2014
These are for my 7yr old daughter - she loves them. She plays tennis and these work very nicely without the hassle of laces

Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System
Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System
Offered by Sirius Beauty
Price: $299.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not effective/RUDE customer service, March 20, 2014
Poor/RUDE customer service and a not so great product = not happy and definitely do not recommend. Save your money up for the Tria brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2015 12:08 PM PST

Hue Women's The Original Jean Leggings, Midnight Rinse, Medium
Hue Women's The Original Jean Leggings, Midnight Rinse, Medium
Price: $34.05
6 used & new from $28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fave jeggings, February 11, 2014
these fit spectacularly - really flattering to my curviness. i have other Hue leggings (the wide band) and I just LOVE this brand.

Jarrow Formulas Colostrum Prime Life, 500mg, 120 Capsules
Jarrow Formulas Colostrum Prime Life, 500mg, 120 Capsules
Price: $16.73
26 used & new from $13.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Appears to strengthen immunity, February 11, 2014
I have been taking this since the beginning of January and I haven't gotten sick. My whole family has been sick AND I work in hospitals. It's only been 6 weeks so we will see - but so far so good!

Colorescience Pro Wild to Mild Skin Bronzing Primer SPF 20
Colorescience Pro Wild to Mild Skin Bronzing Primer SPF 20
Offered by Exotic Deals
Price: $36.22
16 used & new from $33.00

4.0 out of 5 stars love this, February 11, 2014
great color, goes on smoothly and covers very well. the big bonus for me is that i don't "feel" it - i can't wear regular foundation b/c it fees like a dirt film on my face. will definitely buy this again when i run out

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4