Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Bunnybaby > Reviews

Browse

Bunnybaby's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bunnybaby RSS Feed

SABRE Window Glass Alarm - 2 Pack
SABRE Window Glass Alarm - 2 Pack
Price: $14.76
16 used & new from $11.00

1.0 out of 5 stars but it's useless., April 30, 2016
It works, but it's useless.

Intex Classic Downy Airbed, Queen
Intex Classic Downy Airbed, Queen
Price: $15.99
62 used & new from $9.20

1.0 out of 5 stars I waste my money, September 21, 2015
I bought this air bed for front country camping, it's nightmare experience. The air leak so fast that I feel I sleep on ground before I fall into sleep. It does not do its work, I waste my money.

Hamilton Beach 40870 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Electric Kettle
Hamilton Beach 40870 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Electric Kettle
22 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, October 6, 2014
Bad quality, I bought one, in less than one year, I can not open it cover.

Sassy Ring O' Links Rattle Developmental Toy
Sassy Ring O' Links Rattle Developmental Toy
Price: $2.99
153 used & new from $2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars this is my baby's favorite toy, November 25, 2011
this toy is definitely my son's favorite and has been his favorite since we bought it when he was 3-month-old. I think the reasons why he likes it so much are: easy to grab, easy to chew on and the bright colors. I would definitely recommend it.

Munchkin Twisty Figure 8 Teether
Munchkin Twisty Figure 8 Teether
Price: $4.49
90 used & new from $2.58

2.0 out of 5 stars too big and too heavy for my 6-month-old baby to hold, November 19, 2011
it is too big and too heavy for my 6-month-old baby to hold, and also the materials seem too hard for my baby to chew. My baby himself is not interested in it. a bad buy.

Sassy Baby's First Books
Sassy Baby's First Books
Price: $10.79
28 used & new from $10.69

2.0 out of 5 stars strong smell, November 19, 2011
the books look cute but have strong smell . I washed and aire them for a few days but the smell is still there and I am not sure if they ar safe for babies to touch or smell. so I don't le my baby play them
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2012 8:49 PM PDT

Davinci Emily Hypoallergenic Universal Fit Two-Sided Waterproof 260-Coil Crib Mattress with Border Wire
Price: $99.88
17 used & new from $99.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Sagging mattress, October 13, 2011
After 4-month use, it is already sagging in middle. Fortunately, I am moving and so I will have to buy a new one, of course, a different one.

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 2, 72 Count (Pack of 2)
Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 2, 72 Count (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible rashes everywhere the diaper touches, August 29, 2011
Terrible rashes developed all over my baby's butt and abdomen, actually everywhere that diaper touched after I used this diaper on my baby for a couple weeks. I have tried pamper swaddler sensitive, huggies little snuggler. It never happed before. Then I switched to pamper baby dry, after about one week, rashes disappeared.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it!, July 28, 2011
I bought it before my baby was born. My baby didn't like it when I put him in it for the first few times before he was one month old. He started to like it when he was about 4 or 5 weeks old and since then he spent 20-30 minutes each time in it and about 2 hours each day. Bouncing has become a very important of his everyday routine. Every time after I feed and burp him, I put him in the bouncer. He is very happy in it. How do I know it? He coos and laughs loudly. This bouncer also serves an unexpected function: most of my baby's pooping is done in it.