Profile for Thomas L. Long > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas L. Long RSS Feed (Brooklyn, New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dechra 25 Count Dentacetic Dental Wipes
Dechra 25 Count Dentacetic Dental Wipes
Offered by AbsolutelyPets
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $7.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the doctor, June 20, 2014
I can't comment on the effectiveness of this product, but it is exactly what they gave us, only a third of the price.

iSaddle Super Mini ELM327 V1.5 OBD2 OBD-II Bluetooth CAN-BUS Auto Diagnostic Tool for Windows XP, Vista, Win7, OSX and Android (Blue Color)
Offered by 360BUY
Price: $8.98
12 used & new from $5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars No drain, October 4, 2013
It works with my torque ap perfectly. I leave it in and have no problem with battery drain. Out of sight until I need it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 4, 2013
Those are the Chinese made shoes, so don't expect them to last long enough to be resoled. About 18 months s what I get out of them.

Poulan 16" 38cc Gas Chain Saw P3816
Poulan 16" 38cc Gas Chain Saw P3816

4.0 out of 5 stars Works ok for me, July 17, 2011
I cut down a 36" tree the first day. Then I left it for a month and it started right up. It took a little while to stay idling, I guess it had to break in. No problem with hot starting or cold starting so far. If it lasts the season I will have gotten my money's worth out of it over renting. I wouldn't call this a professional saw, but it works for what you pay for.

Oregon S56 16-Inch Semi Chisel Chain Saw Chain Fits Craftsman, Echo, Homelite, Poulan, Remington
Price: $13.71
41 used & new from $12.19

5.0 out of 5 stars fit my P3816, July 17, 2011
works better than the original. But then nothing comes with a decent blade these days. When I hit the dirt too many times I will definitely be picking up one of these.

Fiskars 9394 12-Foot Extendable Pruning Saw
Fiskars 9394 12-Foot Extendable Pruning Saw
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $31.98
2 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Where Was I?, July 17, 2011
I don't know why Fiskars would put their name on this. A cheap chinese blade on a paint roller handle. Does anyone do quality control anymore? It was cheap, but I didn't realize that Fiskars would sell out and become another pusher of cheap chinese products. I will definately think twice about purchasing something from this company again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Painfull for big heads, May 24, 2011
If you have a large head these are like torture. They sounded great, but they have no adjustment. One side kept going out because I think I stretched it too wide to try and fit in my ears. Also, they were OK for running, but you can't bench press with them on.

Rocketfish Bluetooth High-Definition Stereo Headphones for Most Bluetooth-Enabled Devices Black RF-MAB2
7 used & new from $64.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Dependable, May 24, 2011
If you are an audiophile you have no business buying these headphones, but for the price they are great for working out. They are comfortable whether I am running or on the bench press. They also have the added advantage of being big enough so that people see that I have headphones and mostly leave me alone.

The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because it doesn't have a switch to turn it off, with blue tooth it is always a guess whether it is on or off, a switch takes the guess work out.

Great Neck Saw 12119 Quick Change Lockback Knife, 4 Inch Lightweight Abs Handle with Blade Storage
Price: $12.99
26 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Tough, January 12, 2011
I had to buy another one of these after I finally lost the first one after years of using it. This knife works remarkably well for all the moving parts. I have used it to cut sheetrock, trim moulding, and just about anything I would need a box cutter for. The folding mechanism and the blade storage work remarkably well and you don't need to find a screwdriver. The only problem I had was when my old one fell in a puddle of solvent, this melted the blade storage making it hard to open. Even with that, I found it much more useful than the old style box cutter, even for cutting hundreds of feet of sheetrock. Well worth the money.

Makita BTP140Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill (Tool Only, No Battery)
Price: $239.00
5 used & new from $195.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Rattles itself apart, October 18, 2010
Like an all weather tire, this expensive tool tries to do too much and comes short on all four. It literally rattled itself apart. It may be good if you want to do a few masonry holes rarely, but then you have to buy hex bit masonry bits. That, or do what I did and put a chuck on the end. This drill doesn't like that and I think the imbalance is what rattled it apart.
Then I dropped it a few times and the drill broke at the handle. I am going to get the impact driver, tool only and I will probably be as happy with that as all the other LXT products I own. I think Makita over-reached on this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3