Profile for JC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 165

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JC RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
City Threads Baby Boys' Electric Guitar Tee (Baby) - Road Gray - 9-12 Months
City Threads Baby Boys' Electric Guitar Tee (Baby) - Road Gray - 9-12 Months
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute guitar t-shirt, October 20, 2014
loved this shirt for my son as i am a guitar player. The 9-12 month size fits the same as a Carter's "12Mo" size for reference. The shirt is very soft. It is quite expensive, but upon receiving the item it was clearly marked as Made in the USA, so that makes the price a little easier to swallow.

Philips D4S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb, Pack of 1
Philips D4S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb, Pack of 1
Offered by AutoX
Price: $41.11
8 used & new from $33.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement HID bulb for a 2007 Lexus GS 350., August 25, 2014
Perfect replacement HID bulb for a 2007 Lexus GS 350. Appears to be the exact same bulb that was installed by the factory.
There are installation guides on youtube as well as in lexus forums, i highly suggest checking those out first. Also google how to get those plastic clips off of your engine cover --- you do NOT just pry them out with a flat head screwdriver as recommended in some tutorials. I did that and snapped about half of them (luckily they are cheap to replace). There is actually a way to get them in and out with no hassle. I unfortunately did not research that before hand as i was to impatient to start my project, but hopefully you will! : )

Planet Waves Guitar Rest
Planet Waves Guitar Rest
Price: $7.00
43 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect guitar rest for my needs, July 22, 2014
the reviews for this product seem polarized. well, for me, this product works perfectly. The desk i am using it on is a wood ikea table, and the floor is carpet. The rest keeps my guitar firmly in place, and every time i go to pick up my guitar i've never had the rest fall of the table or anything like that. It stays put nicely.

As an added bonus, the product says that it is made in the USA. That's always an A+ in my book.

Digitech PS0913DC Power Supply
Digitech PS0913DC Power Supply
Price: $16.35
6 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match for Digitech RP360 / RP360XP, July 7, 2014
perfect power supply for digitech RP360 modeling pedal. Same power supply as included with the pedal. Stays cool even after hours of use (the Planet Waves 9V power supply i bought first got extremely hot after 30 minutes of use).

Mojito - All Natural Wrinkle Release Spray 32 Oz.
Mojito - All Natural Wrinkle Release Spray 32 Oz.
Offered by ColdIronShop
Price: $15.95
5 used & new from $13.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for certain types of clothing; not for formal uses, June 9, 2014
As long as you aware of this products limitations, i think you'd be pleasantly surprised at how well it works.

Is it going to give your nice dress shirt a freshly pressed look? Absolutely not. I might use the spray on some of my work clothing to help a little with wrinkles, but for anything major this will not do the trick.

What this products exceeds at particularly well at is getting rid of wrinkles in soft cotton products. Best example is that nice soft T-shirt you might have folded up in a drawer and would like to wear on a sunny day. I had a soft cotton t-shirt (95% cotton, 5% spandex) that was mistankingly left in a drawer all crumpled up after being washed. It was a massive wrinkle mess. After spraying the shirt with this spray and smoothing it out on the ground, the shirt literally looked like it was fresh out of the dryer.

Bottom line: casual clothing, soft cotton = this product is great. Formal work clothing = take the time to actually iron or get dry cleaned.

Magnolia Organics Dream Collection Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Lavender Grey
Magnolia Organics Dream Collection Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Lavender Grey
Offered by Magnolia Organics
2 used & new from $76.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality; color not exactly as shown/described, May 20, 2014
we bought the "Lavender Gray" color for our daughter. The duvet cover itself is fairly soft, maybe more so than you would think with "only" a 300 thread count. It washed and dried nicely in our machines.
I would just note that the color is not really as shown. The picture, at least on my monitor, shows Lavender Gray as a muted purple/gray (exactly like its named). Well in reality the color is much more a bold purple; in my opinion there is no gray in it at all. Still a very nice color, but if you were looking for a muted purple color this is not it.

Mini Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags. Naturally Absorbs Odors in Shoes, Gym Bags, Backpacks, and Luggage. 50gm, Pack of 2
Offered by MOSO NATURAL
Price: $9.95
7 used & new from $7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked quite well for kid's rain boots, May 2, 2014
my little toddler loves to wear her rain boots wherever she goes (without socks) and they have now developed a horrid smell to them as you can imagine. Stuck these charcoal bags in them and the next day the boots literally smelled like they were brand new, my wife and I couldnt believe it.

Bibtone Gold Tip 10 Premium Guitar/Instrument Cable 10FT(3M) BG1-10
Bibtone Gold Tip 10 Premium Guitar/Instrument Cable 10FT(3M) BG1-10
Offered by BIBTONE INC.
Price: $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, nice quality cables, April 21, 2014
bought three of these (various lengths). Pretty nice quality, connectors are decent enough. Fairly inexpensive. I first went with the Monoprice cloth series, but those were far too stiff in my opinion (I liked the connectors on those better though).

This cable is very flexible and lays on the ground like a normal guitar cable would. No noise in my signal that i can tell.

Cuisaid ProDigital AccuWeigh Digital Kitchen Scale With Cuisaid Calorie Guide 11 Lb. Capacity (Grey Tempered Glass)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a weight scale for postage needs, February 25, 2014
I bought this scale only to use to weigh various packages for mailing. Works wonderfully for letters and boxes. I had a quite large box (24" x 17" 6") that I needed to weight ... the scale read 5lbs 12oz. I dropped the package off at UPS and had them check it on their scale just to be sure and UPS's scale read 5.75lbs as well. If this scale is as accurate as UPS's scale then it is sure accurate enough for me. Will not work for heavy packages as it only goes up to 11lbs

Oliberte Men's Narivo Pullup Oxford
Oliberte Men's Narivo Pullup Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, runs very large in my opinion, February 17, 2014
These are pretty nice shoes. Way overpriced at MSRP, but Amazon had them for more than 50% off which is more a reasonable price. Nice leather.

The shoes themselves are a little bulkier than I imagined from the pictures. They are somewhat "clunky." The fit is VERY large in my opinion. I am pretty much a true mens sz 8 in every brand I've had (Nike, TOMS, adidas, diesel, etc). I ordered a 7M (40EU) in these shoes based on other reviews saying they ran large and am glad I did. Even the 7s are a touch big on me (although a 6 would be too small i imagine).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17