Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for JC > Reviews

Browse

JC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 203

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JC RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Capri Tools 20013 Professional Wire Stripper and Cutter
Capri Tools 20013 Professional Wire Stripper and Cutter
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working with speaker wire, April 20, 2016
Took care of my needs to cut and strip speaker wire (16AWG pure copper) no problem. Very, very easy to use. Great quality. I appreciate the clip that locks them closed.

Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case,  Black/Silver
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case, Black/Silver
Price: $79.99
7 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mid-level case with a unique look, April 20, 2016
Great case to work with.

First, it was very confusing to me whether or not you could put 3 120mm intake fans in the front and still retain the HDD cage (so one fan is blowing directly on the cage). Corsair's own spec sheet says you can only put 2 120mm front intake fans. Well, I can happily tell you this is incorrect. You can definitely fit 3 120mm front intake fans (see pic). I did not have to remove the HDD cage. I just moved the two pre-installed fans upward, and slid in the 3rd 120mm fan. It's a little tight to work with, with the HDD cage being right there, but the fan (regular 120mmx25mm corsair fan) is not touching the HDD cage and has plenty of room. Had to snake the fan's power cable out because I forgot to push it through before I installed the fan.

With three front intake fans, the airflow in this case is amazing as you can imagine. I also have 1 120mm fan up on top for additional exhuast.

I am using the cryorig M9i cooler and it fits no problem (but that is a pretty short cooler anyways).

The SSD and HDD cages are decent, no complaints there. The case comes with a fan controller which you can attach up to 4 fans to. I have my three front intake fans connected to it. My two exhuast fans are connected to my mobo.

Cable management isnt the best, but it is not bad either. No rubber grommets on the cutouts, but I did not cut myself anytime during the build.

Cons for me on the case:
Bottom dust filter is kind of cheap. Front and top don't have magnetic dust filters so harder to clean.
The price point is a tad high perhaps compared to other cases that are not as new, but the looks of the case are very unique and to some (myself included) may be worth the premium.

P.S. the Black and Silver case comes with White LED fans, if you want to match colors on your other fans.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TFY Security Hand-Strap for Tablet PC - iPad (New iPad / iPad Mini & Mini 2 & Mini 3 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 / iPad Pro 9.7") - Samsung Tablet Pcs - Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 and More
Offered by MyTradeWorld
Price: $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab A, April 6, 2016
Fits an 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab A very well (vertically). Provides a great way to hold your tablet without being fatigued. The rubber nubs on the strap can get a little irritating on the skin, but its very minor and obviously provide a way to keep your hand from slipping. Would definitely buy again.

OshKosh B'Gosh Aquatic-B Water Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid), Grey/Blue, 7 M US Toddler
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Nike Sunray, April 6, 2016
My kids have always worn Nike Sunray water sandals to the beach/pool but I found (obviously) that it was getting way too expensive buying the Nikes. I found these water shoes and they are basically half the price of the Nikes. When we received them, the quality of them was more than I expected. I find them to be basically indistinguishable from the Sunrays. These fabric type water shoes are the best because they don't give the little ones blisters on the back of their heels like the hard plastic shoes do.

OshKosh B'Gosh Aquatic-G Water Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid), Blue/Pink, 9 M US Toddler
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Nike Sunrays., April 6, 2016

Lucky Brand Men's Fender Thunder Logo Graphic Tee, American Navy, Small
Lucky Brand Men's Fender Thunder Logo Graphic Tee, American Navy, Small
Price: $17.06
2 used & new from $17.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Same issue as other reviewer - major cracks in design, February 2, 2016
Great looking shirt, but as other reviewer noted the letters had bad cracking. I received the shirt with the letters having major cracks in them; the shirt was brand new with tags and presumably never even washed before! I can only imagine how bad it would get if i actually wore it and washed it.

54" Black Sure Stick Round Poker Table Layout with Rubber Grip Matting By Brybelly
Price: $38.81
7 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great playing mat for board games with a few minor disappointments, January 21, 2016
I bought this mat primarily for playing board games / card games. I have a 54" round glass table and this item fit it perfectly (there is the slightest overhang, which is OK with me).

As others have said, this play mat is basically a large mouse pad. However, it is probably half as thick as a normal mouse pad. Rolling dice on it is very nice; the dice make almost no noise and have a good roll on the surface. Dealing cards on this mat is much better than it was on a bare glass surface as well. However, I do wish this mat was twice as thick or provided a little more cushion, as it isn't that much better for picking up cards (it is easier than on glass, but not as easy as a true casino poker table).

Shipping was atrocious. Others have mentioned this too. The mat is wrapped around a thick cardboard tube, but then for some unexplainable reason they fold (i.e. break) the tube in half so it will fit in a smaller box. This will leave you with a majorly wrinkled mat when you first get it. See other reviewers pictures. Fortunately for me, after laying the mat out and smoothing it with books (20 minutes) the wrinkles have disappeared. Other reviewers say the wrinkles never disappeared for them, so your mileage may vary.

All in all I am happy with the purchase.

Original Verizon FiOS Remote Control + Free Batteries + Manual [New Sealed and Latest 2-Device Version Ver 4 RC2655007/01]
Offered by Konnectek
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement remote for Verizon FiOS, January 12, 2016
I bought this remote from the third party "DeceptiKons" (but fulfilled by amazon). The remote that came was indeed new and it came with Panasonic AA batteries as well. The remote replaces my old P265v2 FiOS remote (this one is P265v5). I did not see any discernible difference between the remotes (same buttons, etc).

The remote paired easily with my TV and was already functioning with my set top box. It was cheaper than if I ordered a replacement through Verizon. Would highly recommend.

CHAMBERLAIN 940EV Garage Keyless Entry (Grey)
CHAMBERLAIN 940EV Garage Keyless Entry (Grey)
Price: $37.30
63 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Liftmaster 1/2 HP with purple Learn button, January 6, 2016
Very easy install. Worked/paired well with my relatively new (installed 2009) Liftmaster 1/2 HP garage door opener with a purple Learn button. As noted in other reviews, I did not follow the instruction manual at all. Instead, the actual unit itself has abbreviated instructions on a sticker on the inside keypad cover. I followed those instead (and they are indeed different than the official instruction manual).

The keypad paired no problem with my garage door opener. My other garage door openers in my cars did not lose their codes.

The keypad allows you to only press "enter" to close it (no code necessary) but you need a code to open it. You can change that setting so you need to enter a code to both close and open it. I have not had any issue where you could open the door by simply pressing enter.

Zoo Hideout: Hidden Picture Puzzles (Seek It Out)
Zoo Hideout: Hidden Picture Puzzles (Seek It Out)
by Jill Kalz
Price: $9.60
79 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect "can you find" book for 3-5 year olds, January 6, 2016
Perfect "can you find" book for 3-5 year olds. I have been searching for a book like this once my toddler out grew the Disney "Look and Find" books (both "My First Look and Find" and regular "Look and Find").

This book's difficulty level sits comfortably between those Disney Look and Find and a true "Where's Waldo" book. There are lots of scenes in each book, and the illustrations are really great. I definitely will be picking up more books from this series/author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20