Profile for JC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JC RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Digitech PS0913DC Power Supply
Digitech PS0913DC Power Supply
Offered by eStudioStar
Price: $14.95
9 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match for Digitech RP360 / RP360XP, July 7, 2014
perfect power supply for digitech RP360 modeling pedal. Same power supply as included with the pedal. Stays cool even after hours of use (the Planet Waves 9V power supply i bought first got extremely hot after 30 minutes of use).

Mojito - All Natural Wrinkle Release Spray 32 Oz.
Mojito - All Natural Wrinkle Release Spray 32 Oz.
Offered by ColdIronShop
Price: $15.95
5 used & new from $13.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for certain types of clothing; not for formal uses, June 9, 2014
As long as you aware of this products limitations, i think you'd be pleasantly surprised at how well it works.

Is it going to give your nice dress shirt a freshly pressed look? Absolutely not. I might use the spray on some of my work clothing to help a little with wrinkles, but for anything major this will not do the trick.

What this products exceeds at particularly well at is getting rid of wrinkles in soft cotton products. Best example is that nice soft T-shirt you might have folded up in a drawer and would like to wear on a sunny day. I had a soft cotton t-shirt (95% cotton, 5% spandex) that was mistankingly left in a drawer all crumpled up after being washed. It was a massive wrinkle mess. After spraying the shirt with this spray and smoothing it out on the ground, the shirt literally looked like it was fresh out of the dryer.

Bottom line: casual clothing, soft cotton = this product is great. Formal work clothing = take the time to actually iron or get dry cleaned.

Magnolia Organics Dream Collection Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Lavender Grey
Magnolia Organics Dream Collection Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Lavender Grey
Offered by Magnolia Organics
Price: $77.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality; color not exactly as shown/described, May 20, 2014
we bought the "Lavender Gray" color for our daughter. The duvet cover itself is fairly soft, maybe more so than you would think with "only" a 300 thread count. It washed and dried nicely in our machines.
I would just note that the color is not really as shown. The picture, at least on my monitor, shows Lavender Gray as a muted purple/gray (exactly like its named). Well in reality the color is much more a bold purple; in my opinion there is no gray in it at all. Still a very nice color, but if you were looking for a muted purple color this is not it.

Mini Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag, Charcoal, 50gm, Pack of 2
Mini Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag, Charcoal, 50gm, Pack of 2
Offered by Earth in Mind
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked quite well for kid's rain boots, May 2, 2014
my little toddler loves to wear her rain boots wherever she goes (without socks) and they have now developed a horrid smell to them as you can imagine. Stuck these charcoal bags in them and the next day the boots literally smelled like they were brand new, my wife and I couldnt believe it.

Bibtone Gold Tip 10 Premium Guitar/Instrument Cable 10FT(3M) BG1-10
Bibtone Gold Tip 10 Premium Guitar/Instrument Cable 10FT(3M) BG1-10
Offered by BIBTONE INC.
Price: $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, nice quality cables, April 21, 2014
bought three of these (various lengths). Pretty nice quality, connectors are decent enough. Fairly inexpensive. I first went with the Monoprice cloth series, but those were far too stiff in my opinion (I liked the connectors on those better though).

This cable is very flexible and lays on the ground like a normal guitar cable would. No noise in my signal that i can tell.

Cuisaid ProDigital AccuWeigh Digital Kitchen Scale With Cuisaid Calorie Guide 11 Lb. Capacity (Grey Tempered Glass)
Offered by HomePlate Wares
3 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a weight scale for postage needs, February 25, 2014
I bought this scale only to use to weigh various packages for mailing. Works wonderfully for letters and boxes. I had a quite large box (24" x 17" 6") that I needed to weight ... the scale read 5lbs 12oz. I dropped the package off at UPS and had them check it on their scale just to be sure and UPS's scale read 5.75lbs as well. If this scale is as accurate as UPS's scale then it is sure accurate enough for me. Will not work for heavy packages as it only goes up to 11lbs

Oliberte Men's Narivo Pullup Oxford
Oliberte Men's Narivo Pullup Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, runs very large in my opinion, February 17, 2014
These are pretty nice shoes. Way overpriced at MSRP, but Amazon had them for more than 50% off which is more a reasonable price. Nice leather.

The shoes themselves are a little bulkier than I imagined from the pictures. They are somewhat "clunky." The fit is VERY large in my opinion. I am pretty much a true mens sz 8 in every brand I've had (Nike, TOMS, adidas, diesel, etc). I ordered a 7M (40EU) in these shoes based on other reviews saying they ran large and am glad I did. Even the 7s are a touch big on me (although a 6 would be too small i imagine).

SPERRY Women's 3 Pack Low Cut Waves 1/2 Cushion, Azure, 9-11
SPERRY Women's 3 Pack Low Cut Waves 1/2 Cushion, Azure, 9-11
Offered by SocksMax
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks; size description is wrong here on Amazon, February 14, 2014
these are great socks with great designs. My wife loves them. However, I am not sure why Amazon lists the size as "9-11." The size tag on the actual sock packaging says "One Size, Fits 5-9" (as expected, for a woman's sock).

Joe's Jeans Girls 2-6x Jegging, Asher, 4
Joe's Jeans Girls 2-6x Jegging, Asher, 4
Offered by Sammy & Claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans/jeggings for toddlers, January 16, 2014
The material is very soft and stretchy ... does not feel like "true" denim but rather more like a soft legging. Great for active toddlers. The inside waistband has adjustable tabs to adjust the waist size. Color is as pictures (dark gray).

JESSICA SANDERS 1200 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton FULL/QUEEN Duvet Cover Set, LAVENDER
Offered by Big World Buys
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, nice quality. Not the best button closure and Lavendar is not as pictured, January 15, 2014
This is a very nice duvet cover, the material is very soft after 1 wash and I expect it will only get softer with more washes.

My only complaints/comments are:

- Most duvet covers I've owned have had a button closure that gets hidden under some extra fabric, or is offset so you cant see it. This cover's button closure is right at the botton and is not hidden.

- We bought the "Lavender" color. It is no where near Lavendar. It is really a dusty pink/dusty rose. No big deal for us, but just a heads up for others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17