Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for D. Golde > Reviews

Browse

D. Golde's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Golde "goldfinger" RSS Feed (Buffalo, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Tovolo Silicone Slotted Turner - Candy Apple
Price: $10.47
8 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the winner, November 24, 2015
About 2 years ago I got mad and ordered a bunch of different spatula off Amazon all with good ratings. This is the winner, my go to weapon. I'll actually wash it off rather than pull a clean one out of drawer. Fits my hand good and doesn't scratch my iron.

Swing-A-Way 407BK Portable Can Opener, Black
Swing-A-Way 407BK Portable Can Opener, Black
Offered by First Choice Department Store
Price: $10.43
33 used & new from $5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars What happed to their quality, March 20, 2015
What happed to their quality. I gave away my old trustworthy swing-a-way thinking I'll just get another. The opener I received barely works. The roller slips on the drive gear and the handles are always sliding off. I would gladly pay more for quality. What a shame.

TYC 5400042 Toyota Prius Driver Side Power Heated Replacement Mirror
TYC 5400042 Toyota Prius Driver Side Power Heated Replacement Mirror
Offered by rambowtech
Price: $33.73
21 used & new from $30.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad compared to $280, March 20, 2015
The dealer wanted $280 to replace my mirror. I watched a YouTube video and had almost no trouble installing. The only speed bump was in removing the black back cover that comes on this replacement. Black would have been OK on a 10 year old car, but I wanted to match my car's color. The factory mirror can be pried out from the bottom exposing the snaps holding the cover. This mirror appears to be different construction it didn't come apart the same. Rather than break it I was able to get at the snaps using 6 butter knives and some contrivances. The original cover snapped right on despite the differences. Attaching to car was easy. The first mirror came with a broken bezel, but was quickly replaced by Amazon.

The New World
The New World
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 7, 2015
Need to see more of this and more PKD in general.

Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter, C-Media Chipset, RoHS
Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter, C-Media Chipset, RoHS
Price: $5.99
65 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 4, 2015
Works surprisingly well. Effortless install on XP. My special needs son goes through headphones at a good rate. The headphone jack on our PC wore out and I got tired of buying USB headphones. I was thinking on making one of these from a busted pair when it occurred to me such a thing must already exist. Plays very loud, so have to turn down volume.

The Okra Years
The Okra Years
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band, great album, September 6, 2014
This review is from: The Okra Years (MP3 Music)
Great band, great album. The ass pony's are a bit obscure. I stumbled across them in the days of Napster. I found, and bought, more music in those days.

I need to rail on Amazon a little here. As was previously mentioned all the song names are messed up on the mp3 version. They play in the right order, but the names are wrong. I bought this in the cloud. You'd think they would have that all smoothed out like one click purchase. If this was my rip or a download I would fix it, but there doesn't seem to be any way with cloud purchased.

Attack on Titan - Survey Corps 100% Cotton Costume Adult Green Hoodie- XX-Large
Attack on Titan - Survey Corps 100% Cotton Costume Adult Green Hoodie- XX-Large
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to look like a geek, this'll do it., May 25, 2014
Overall quality appears good. It has a heavy duty YKK metal zipper which slid better after I applied a little wax. It is relatively light weight, soft, and comfortable. The size for the 2XL runs normal. Oddly the tag has been cut out and the content & care info has been silk screened inside. My guess would be that they had a logo they didn't have rights to or forgot to trade mark it.

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
Price: $6.98
85 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cracked thumbs, May 16, 2014
OK, this stuff is not a miracle cure, but its the best I've found so far for cracked thumbs. Not greasy. Stings on broken skin, but what doesn't.

KoolPad Qi Wireless Charging Pad compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge +, iPhone 6S & 6S Plus with iQi Mobile, Galaxy S5, 4 with SlimPWRcard & more (Black)
Offered by Fonesalesman Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good with my Nexus 7, October 16, 2013
Inductive charging is so convenient. I keep my Nexus 7 on this all the time. When I want to look something up or TV is boring I just grab it off the pad flip the magnetic cover open and I'm in business. No need to worry about charging or mess with cables. This charger barely gets warm at all, certainly wouldn't call it hot. It charges through my Moko cover just fine. It seems to max out at about 1/4 inch for charge distance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2013 2:35 PM PST