Profile for H. Safadi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Safadi "hs" RSS Feed (portland, oregon)

Page: 1 | 2
A God Who Hates: The Courageous Woman Who Inflamed the Muslim World Speaks Out Against the Evils of Islam
by Wafa Sultan
Price: $19.19
43 used & new from $4.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, November 24, 2009
To make it so precise, this author is like a midget who is trying to jump over a high wall. Or some blind person trying to depict a beautiful picture. Poor person. May God help her.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2010 9:30 AM PST

Exile
Exile
by Richard North Patterson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.99
293 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Exile (Mass Market Paperback)
What a waste of time and waste of money. I did not even finish the book, I stopped reading at page 70 or so. It has some deep truth in it, while spreading poison around it. I would not even read any book for this terrible author. Go to Hell. Even one star is too much for it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2010 5:14 PM PST

Reflections
Reflections
Price: $41.98
40 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for, October 26, 2009
This review is from: Reflections (Audio CD)
I am not a big time fan of CSN, but some how I always felt that there is a distinguished voice among them, until one day I bought the cd called American Dream. When I listened to the two songs "Clear Blue Skies" and "Soldiers Of Peace", I knew that this is the man that made the band. I always wondered why doesn't he have a box set? Then a week ago I was in a music store looking for something new, something different, when I came face to face with Reflections. I had in my hand what I was looking for, or what I was hoping for. It was a must buy for me. I know it is very expensive, but it comes down to paying almost a dollar a song. Not bad. This guy has an Angelic voice. What ever he sings, I'll listen. By the way, if you listen to "Liar's Nightmare", it is the music of "Masters Of War", by Bob Dylan.

Peace.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2011 12:07 PM PST

Essential Montreux
Essential Montreux
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $44.85
38 used & new from $20.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever, September 10, 2009
This review is from: Essential Montreux (Audio CD)
I bought this box set today. I didn't have time to listen to it all, I just picked the 1990 cd and listened till the song "texas strut". Oh, let me tell you people, this is not just music this is music above all music, it puts all music to shame. I was thinking to throw all my cd's away after listening to some of this. I have all kinds of cd's from north, west, south, and east. This is the best I have heard. Thank you Gary for the music. It is worth every penny and more.

Roadsinger (To Warm You Through The Night)
Roadsinger (To Warm You Through The Night)
Price: $7.39
69 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars He is back, May 7, 2009
Back on top
I went to the music store tonight, thinking to buy a cd, I had Bob Dylan in mind. Luckly, they were playing Yusuf's cd. I only bought it.
Now this is music.

Tell Tale Signs: the Bootleg Series Vol. 8
Tell Tale Signs: the Bootleg Series Vol. 8
Price: $18.47
70 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Most of the time, October 7, 2008
This is not just music. This is music written in Gold. Born In Time.
Thank you Bob, what can we do without you?, life would be boring.

HS

That Lucky Old Sun
That Lucky Old Sun
Offered by Wooden Nickel Music
Price: $9.99
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for the time, September 25, 2008
This review is from: That Lucky Old Sun (Audio CD)
Now this is really music that we need to hear. If you have your shoes on go ahead and get this.

Time the Conqueror
Time the Conqueror
Price: $15.05
69 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, September 25, 2008
This review is from: Time the Conqueror (Audio CD)
To come up with a record like this in six years, is kind of hard to understand. It is really boring. Just go back and listen to some old JB records would be a lot better than this.

Yusuf's Cafe Session
Yusuf's Cafe Session
DVD ~ Yusuf Islam
Price: $12.68
42 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, November 14, 2007
This review is from: Yusuf's Cafe Session (DVD)
This is honestly the best concert I have ever seen in my life. Long live Yusuf Islam.

Chris de Burgh - Live in Concert: The Road to Freedom
Chris de Burgh - Live in Concert: The Road to Freedom
DVD ~ Chris De Burgh
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $15.61
13 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, August 9, 2007
don't listen to those people who have no idea what music is all about. This is a great classy concert. If you like chris's music get this.

Page: 1 | 2