Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for K. Stuckey > Reviews

Browse

K. Stuckey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 944

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Stuckey "kateling" RSS Feed (Port Huron, MI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Under Armour Rival 8600090-000101 Shield Sunglasses, Shiny Black/Black, 42 mm
Under Armour Rival 8600090-000101 Shield Sunglasses, Shiny Black/Black, 42 mm
Price: $86.19
16 used & new from $83.49

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the style of these shades and they provide wrap around protection while running. There is great attention to details, right down to the packaging they came in. The only reason I subtracted a star is they hurt my nose after wearing for a while.

18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver African Amethyst, Garnet, Sky Blue Topaz, Citrine and Peridot Turtle Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $39.40

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile little turtle!, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I receive compliments on this necklace each time I wear it out. The multiple colors of stones make it go with most any outfit, and it can be worn casually or dressed up.

EnergyPal Travel Charging Station ETCS04 / International Travel Adapter / Surge Protector / Power Strip With USB / Power Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little unit, April 7, 2016
I recently traveled to London England and purchased this unit. It handled everything wonderfully. It was probably a bit more than I needed by myself but would be perfect for a couple or more. All at once I could charge my phone, Kindle, camera battery, and selfie stick. I had to use the plug for my phone, the USB would only slow charge. For its size, it is a real powerhouse (pun intended). Probably a bit clunky for a carry on bag though.

Kellogg's Origins Ancient Grains Granola Cranberry Almond with Pumpkin Seeds, 12.5 Ounce

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy again, January 28, 2016
I only buy granola for my morning parfait. I bought this kind after a local store was out of my favorite pumpkin flax granola. I opened the bag and there were some larger pieces that looked like half a granola bar. I was also not a fan of the cranberries, they were too chewy

Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, Makes Veggie Pasta
Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, Makes Veggie Pasta
Price: $8.58
4 used & new from $8.08

4.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy to use, January 23, 2016
I only subtracted a star because it is kind of tough to clean. I love twirling zucchini for 'noodles'. Add some halved grape tomatoes and a little pesto for a great low calorie supper.

NuPro Fire Standing Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Purple
NuPro Fire Standing Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Purple
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice daily use case, January 22, 2016
I don't use the stand part as much as I thought I would since it tends to tip over when set on a soft surface (like carpet or bed) so I just prop it up on an extra pillow. The front flap has corners that are magnetized so it does not flop open at inopportune times. Has a small elastic loop on the outside, I assume for a stylus but I do not use that feature. Has cutouts on the back for the speaker and camera (does not affect photos like some cases do). I use my Kindle Fire daily and this case is holding up remarkably well.

Netflix
Netflix
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the first app I download on everything, January 22, 2016
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have Netflix on every device I own. When my husband is watching something I don't want to on the smart TV, I retreat to the bedroom with my Kindle Fire. Sometimes the content leaves something to be desired (some content is on DVD only, which can be frustrating because I don't want to upgrade to a disc-included membership) but "c'est la vie, et cetera".

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Black
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Black
Price: $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little tablet, January 22, 2016
I upgraded to the Kindle Fire from a Nook Color. It is smaller, lighter, and way faster. Apps are a breeze to download and the display makes them all look great. I use it for reading, playing games, and watching movies. It is a perfect in-between for when I don't need the performance of my laptop but want a little more than my smartphone.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cable, January 22, 2016
Purchased with my new Blu-ray player and it does the job. I bought longer than I needed but the flexibility is nice.

Sony BDPS3500 Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi (2015 Model)
Sony BDPS3500 Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi (2015 Model)
Price: $79.99
98 used & new from $34.84

5.0 out of 5 stars great little player, January 22, 2016
I have a smart TV so I really just bought this as a disc player. I wish I had switched to Blu-ray sooner. Everything looks much cleaner, it even does a great job upscaling DVDs. It is also a nice size, about a third of the size of my old DVD player and only one HDMI cable to connect. The setup could not have been easier, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20