Profile for K. Stuckey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 929

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Stuckey "kateling" RSS Feed (Port Huron, MI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Samsung Galaxy S6, Black Sapphire 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy S6, Black Sapphire 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $679.99
5 used & new from $577.99

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome phone, June 28, 2015
I returned to Android after owning an iphone 4s for a couple of years and I am still getting used to it again. I like the widgets, like being able to see the weather without actually opening the app. This phone has feature upon features (palm swipe for a screenshot? awesome) and the screen is so crystal clear it is quite amazing. I use my phone for just about everything but making calls (although I do that on occasion too). Checking Facebook, texting, streaming music, taking pictures, tracking runs, and so much more. The size has been an adjustment too, I have small hands and it is hard for me to use one-handed when I am trying to reach the outer edges with my thumb white it is in my palm but the pros far outweigh the cons.

VIZIO E55-C2 55-Inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV
VIZIO E55-C2 55-Inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV
Offered by ETMIND
Price: $647.91
14 used & new from $559.99

4.0 out of 5 stars functional, with possibilities, June 28, 2015
We bought this unit locally to replace our old 32 inch that was stolen during a break-in, along with our Wii. This is cool because it has wi-fi built in and we can stream Netflix directly, so it essentially replaced both. HD Netflix looks amazing, now I am now bugging my husband to upgrade to HD cable. We enjoy this TV, it does its job. I don't like the 'feet' it stands on, they are more like 'talons' and not terribly confidence inspiring, I am looking for an entertainment center with a mounting bracket for some stability. Sound is so-so but we do not have surround system and all that jazz, someday, maybe.

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Edamame Dark Chocolate Covered Soybeans with 7 Grams of Soy Protein Per Serving No Gluten Ingredients Used 10 Oz / 284 G About 7 Servings
Offered by Jeweltimes
Price: $5.75
4 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars fun treat, June 28, 2015
I drive 106 miles round trip to TJ's for these babies, they are so delicious. I do not kid myself that they are healthy but they are salty and sweet and crunchy, an awesome twist on snacking.

Nature Valley Crisp Bars, Almond Dark Chocolate Nut, 5.34 Ounce
Nature Valley Crisp Bars, Almond Dark Chocolate Nut, 5.34 Ounce
Offered by Mi Antojito Latino
Price: $8.85
5 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...., June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These bars are delicious but I keep from giving five starts because they are not exactly convenient. I should have known because chocolate is in the title but I left one in my gym bag while I was at work and it was a gooey mess when I got done. So, as long as you are not carrying them around where they are susceptible to warm temps, they are good. It's Nature Valley so you know it is also a bit crumbly. Also a bit on the small side but only 130 calories.

TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, 3 External  Antennas, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, 3 External Antennas, IP QoS, WPS Button
Price: $24.99
79 used & new from $20.62

5.0 out of 5 stars easy setup and great service, June 20, 2015
I bought this router to replace my old Linksys router that puked after eight years of loyal service. Setup was super easy and we were online in less than ten minutes of opening the box. Price point was nice and we have 3-5 devices online at a time with no speed issues. We live in an 1100 square foot ranch and I can use my S6 all over with no problems, even outside.

FunKo POP TV: X-Files - Dana Scully Toy Figure
FunKo POP TV: X-Files - Dana Scully Toy Figure
Offered by Kooky Toys
Price: $15.68
16 used & new from $9.61

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect addition to my collection, June 20, 2015
I looked for Scully at a local comic-con recently and couldn't find her. Ordered from Amazon and had in a couple of days.Her lack of a mouth is mildly disturbing but is still very cute. A nice addition to my collection.

Canon PowerShot SX520 16Digital Camera with 42x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by WholeSaleAV
Price: $205.69
31 used & new from $157.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid upgrade for me, April 26, 2015
I bought this camera to replace a stolen Powershot I had for several years. There are many more bells and whistles to get used to. I am looking forward to getting some great shots on my cruise next month. I already played around with long exposure night shots and nature shots, the zoom is amazing. I got a nice close up of a cardinal from about 300 yards. I took a star off because there is no owners manual included, you have to go view it on their website. When you spend this kind of money on something that should be a gimme.

[USB 3.0 & Tool-free ] Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 HDD SATA External Hard Drive Disk Enclosure Case for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD
Offered by Inateck Online
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and cheap storage, easy to use, March 7, 2015
This item allowed me to retrieve data from the hard drive of a laptop with a dead motherboard. Thousands of music files, documents, and photos I thought were lost can be accessed by simply plugging into the USB port. The best part is I can have my files without bogging down my new laptop, it is like a giant thumb drive. Definitely worth it.

Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off
Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off
Price: $19.99
62 used & new from $17.14

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant on aches, January 6, 2015
I asked for a heating pad for Christmas and got this monster from my sister-in-law. I wanted it mostly to help with menstrual cramps and it wrapping nearly around my entire midsection. But I would rather have to much than too little. Medium is plenty warm for to soothe away my aches (including occasional sore shoulders from heavy lifting at work), not sure why other reviewer say it isn't hot enough. I've never tried the moisture pad, mixing water and electricity seems dangerous.

Better Made Rainbow, old fashioned dark potato chips, 12.5-oz. bag
Better Made Rainbow, old fashioned dark potato chips, 12.5-oz. bag
Offered by Davidsdealsoftheday
Price: $16.44
3 used & new from $6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars love these chips, December 31, 2014
The price on here is pretty inflated but if I did not live in SE Michigan, I would probably pay it. These are all the dark chips, my husband calls them burnt. I call them delicious. They also don't seem as salty as regular Better Made chips. especially delicious with Faygo diet Rock-N-Rye

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20