Profile for K. Stuckey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 900

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Stuckey "kateling" RSS Feed (Port Huron, MI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Micra Digital 4-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Micra Digital 4-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, September 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
the instructions show to wipe the screen with a microfiber cloth first, but there is not one included. The protector was easy enough to apply and fits well, the front face is fully covered when coupled with my case. It has kind of a matte finish, probably to reduce glare and I have about as much trouble with fingerprints and smudging than if I have no screen protector at all.

Spotify Music
Spotify Music
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite music streaming app!, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
I love making playlist on my PC and listening to them on my iPhone. I have lists for running, camping, driving, chilling, pretty much anything. Sure there are ads in the free version, but you have to decide for yourself if it is worth ponying up money to skip commercials and listen to music on demand. It is still way fewer breaks than FM radio and I don't mind my playlists shuffled.

Incipio IPH-679 Stowaway Credit Card Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Dark
Price: $34.80
7 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, August 30, 2014
I like this case and have adjusted to not using my camera's flash (unless I want the picture to be purple). No issues plugging in my charger (home or car). The stowaway part is big enough to store my YMCA card (which has a chip on it). People think my phone is magic when I hold it up to the sensor at the locker room door. It is also big enough to hold my house key when I go for a run. It also protects my phone well. I tripped on an uneven sidewalk while running on June 26th and the case took the blow with only some slight scuffing on the back, my phone was totally fine. I took a star off because it does not fit exactly right, the bottom front corner has a gap no matter how many times I try to tuck the rubber part under the hard shell.

Igloo 60Qt Island Breeze Rolling Cooler
Igloo 60Qt Island Breeze Rolling Cooler
Offered by Master Suppliers
Price: $60.76
8 used & new from $39.13

5.0 out of 5 stars very reliable cooler, August 30, 2014
This cooler is perfect for camping at NASCAR. We bought out first one three years ago and liked it so much that we bought a second exactly like it last year. Keeps three cases of adult beverages cold for a long time, we have to add some ice after a couple of days but bobbing in the ice water slurry is half the fun. Also keeps Jello ($hot$) firm. The wheels and handle are convenient for wheeling it on walk-abouts.

Husky 23 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set #471793
Husky 23 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set #471793
Offered by DCMM General Store
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set., August 23, 2014
I have a 36-piece set but could not find it on here, so I am reviewing this set. It comes in a nice little plastic case to keep all of the interchangeable pieces from getting lost. I don't want to list sizes included, since I have 13 more, suffice to say it includes a nice assortment of Torx, slotted, pozi, phillips, and hex bits. Each piece is marked what size it is, no guesswork there. It looks like this kit also includes the extension I have. I have used this kit to install curtain rods and cabinet hardware, and to take apart my computer mouse for cleaning. Certainly very handy!

A Very NASCAR Holiday: All I Want for Christmas\Christmas Past\Secret Santa (The Colby Agency Book 35)

5.0 out of 5 stars three great reads, August 20, 2014
I have read and re-read this collection and enjoy it every time. Each story features a fictional NASCAR driver who has no problem driving 200-plus miles an hour, but is totally freaked out by love. Each is charming in its own way, two featuring kids as the leverage. The Nancy Warren story has the most NASCAR slang, but none are thick with technical talk that could make them tough for a non-fan.

Forbidden Fantasy
Forbidden Fantasy
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, August 20, 2014
This review is from: Forbidden Fantasy (Kindle Edition)
I usually read about a book a day while camping and I recently read this title. It is pretty good, Zoe is a bit wishy-washy for me at times and I am glad when her roommate becomes scarce. Becoming Grey's mistress could have easily been a mistake, but it works out in the end, with a twist.

Paris Twilight
Paris Twilight
by Russ Rymer
Price: $19.06
86 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars unappealing, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Paris Twilight (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried several times to read this book but I just could not get into it. The language was too thick and the main character was uninteresting to me. I don't know what I was expecting but this was not it.

Bungalow Nights (Beach House No. 9, Book 2)
Bungalow Nights (Beach House No. 9, Book 2)
by Christie Ridgway
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
164 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I never wanted it to end!, June 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got sucked into this book and read it in one evening because I could not put it down. I am not normally emotionally vested in books but this one made me cry. I really felt for Vance and Layla, their relationship, and circumstances. There were funny parts too, and a secondary story-line with Vance's cousin and another friend. I look forward to reading more from this series.

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium, 5.5 Ounce - 7 Bones
Price: $4.28
8 used & new from $4.28

3.0 out of 5 stars One week is a short trial period, June 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Based on the 7-treat package, it is hard to make a serious judgement. My dog's breath does seem a little better, but there was no noticeable difference in her teeth, even her back ones. I do know that she really enjoyed them though. When I opened the package, she would come running in from the other room and stand up on her hind legs. I may have to try them again, for a longer period, and see if there is a difference then. There is really no recommendation on the package for a time frame, just says to use daily in place of brushing twice a week. I never brushed her teeth but I know this is easier and more enjoyable for both parties!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20