Profile for K. Stuckey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 921

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Stuckey "kateling" RSS Feed (Port Huron, MI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off
Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off
Price: $16.99
63 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant on aches, January 6, 2015
I asked for a heating pad for Christmas and got this monster from my sister-in-law. I wanted it mostly to help with menstrual cramps and it wrapping nearly around my entire midsection. But I would rather have to much than too little. Medium is plenty warm for to soothe away my aches (including occasional sore shoulders from heavy lifting at work), not sure why other reviewer say it isn't hot enough. I've never tried the moisture pad, mixing water and electricity seems dangerous.

Better Made Rainbow, old fashioned dark potato chips, 12.5-oz. bag
Better Made Rainbow, old fashioned dark potato chips, 12.5-oz. bag
Offered by Carcey
Price: $6.21
3 used & new from $6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars love these chips, December 31, 2014
The price on here is pretty inflated but if I did not live in SE Michigan, I would probably pay it. These are all the dark chips, my husband calls them burnt. I call them delicious. They also don't seem as salty as regular Better Made chips. especially delicious with Faygo diet Rock-N-Rye

Satellite C75D-B7215 17.3" LED (TruBrite) Notebook - AMD A-Series A8-6410 2 GHz - Textured Resin in Jet Black
Offered by Ocean Reef Electronics
Price: $496.61
38 used & new from $393.74

4.0 out of 5 stars first-day review, December 28, 2014
Got this laptop and I was really surprised how light it was compared to my 5-year-old HP Pavilion DV7 it replaced. The plastic housing almost seems a bit flimsy but I am not rough on my equipment so I don't predict any problems there. Windows 8 has been the biggest adjustment but after a couple of hours I am getting the hang of it. I agree with others that the sound from the speakers is pathetic and will definitely be investing in some external speakers. Works well for what I need: surfing the internet and typing documents. I charged it fully out of the box and when unplugged the battery took 1 hour and 45 minutes to drop to 60%.
**update 2/3/15
I have had intermittent display and power problems. The display goes 'fuzzy' and locks the PC up, I have to pop the battery to reboot and it comes up with no error codes. Also have problems with it shutting down without warning (or error codes). Happens plugged in and on battery power. Sometimes while streaming movies, sometimes while gaming, sometimes while using Office. Now I am outside of the 15 day retailer return window and considering other options, not happy at the prospect of a $500 paperweight.

Mountains Of Sorrow, Rivers Of Song
Mountains Of Sorrow, Rivers Of Song
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, December 14, 2014
I love Curtis Stigers and recently 'discovered' Amos Lee and listen to this album on Sunday mornings. I make coffee and play it while I putter around the house. I sing along, loving its folksy/bluesy vibe and Amos Lee's smoky vocals. My favorite tracks are the funky "The Man Who Wants You" and "High Water", "Plain View" which kind of channels Pete Seeger, and the Wild West feel of "Scared Money". The melancholy "Burden" is another standout. This CD is a great blend of jazz/blues/folk.

Who Needs Mistletoe
Who Needs Mistletoe
Price: $6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing talent!, December 14, 2014
This review is from: Who Needs Mistletoe (MP3 Music)
Julie Roberts has one of the most beautiful voices in any genre of music. Her interpretations of holiday classics are absolutely exceptional.Her versions of "Blue Christmas" and "I'll be Home for Christmas" are straight smokin'; "Who Needs Mistletoe" is playful and sassy; and I love the simple arrangement of "Away in a Manager". "Have Yourself a merry Little Christmas" really closes this record with a bang, it is so soulful and amazing.

KIND PLUS, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce, 12 Count
Price: $15.79
56 used & new from $8.16

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, chewy, crunchy awesomeness!, December 14, 2014
I love the combination of crunchy and chewy in these bars, also the sweet of the chocolate, savory of the nuts, and slight tartness of the cherries. these bars have it all. 180 calories, 9 grams of fat, 14g of sugar, and only 20mg of sodium, these are by far one of the healthiest bars on the market and my go-to mid-afternoon snack.

George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill, Black
George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill, Black
Price: $29.92
15 used & new from $26.93

4.0 out of 5 stars great little grill, December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This grill is a nice accessory to have. It sure beats cleaning the oven broiler when I want a piece of salmon, and cooks better than the microwave. As others have said, the removable plates and drip tray make cleanup very easy.So easy my husband can do it ;-)

DII Real Tree Insulated Cooler or Lunch Bag, Pink
DII Real Tree Insulated Cooler or Lunch Bag, Pink
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cute cooler, December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
this cooler is nice, it is tall enough to accommodate six glass bottles and a blue ice pack. It is thinner than previous soft-sided coolers I have owned but still kept my beer cold for well over four hours. I took off one star since there is no shoulder strap and mine arrived with a defect. The zipper has a gap in one corner big enough for my finger to fit through.

That's Christmas To Me
That's Christmas To Me
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a unique twist on holiday standards, November 29, 2014
This review is from: That's Christmas To Me (MP3 Music)
There are so many Christmas albums out there and this is one of the most distinctive. If you are looking at this album, you probably know the back story of this group and are already interested. I stumbled across it by accident on Spotify. The arrangements of "Mary, Did You Know", "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy", and "Silent Night" are absolutely incredible and will make any other version pale in comparison. Their version of "Let it Go" is awesome too, a nice bonus. It is downright amazing what these folks can do with their voices, so creative!

J and J Snack Banana Chocolate Chunk Readi Bake Benefit Breakfast Bar -- 48 per case.
Offered by FoodserviceDirect Inc.
Price: $37.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Delicious bars, shipping cost out of control, November 9, 2014
If your local school district serves these bars for breakfast, contact them and see if they will sell you some via a catering contract. Their 50-percent markup is probably still cheaper than the shipping cost for one box. These are a good size bar, on the soft side, with a strong banana flavor and nice chunks of chocolate. The new blueberry white chocolate bar is amazing as well.
Nutritionals: calories 280, fat 8g, sodium 220mg, carbs 48g, sugar 23g, protein 5g.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20