Profile for Sugarpuff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sugarpuff RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
4 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, September 30, 2014
Used this battery at a 3 day festival where I didn't have access to power. I was able to charge my phone several time and LED hula hoop (which takes lots of power). I would recommend it to everyone.

Cosmos Backpack Pet Carrier
Cosmos Backpack Pet Carrier
Offered by Delicious way
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $11.92

1.0 out of 5 stars My dog wouldn't get in, August 5, 2013
I tried several times to get my mini dachshund in this bag and she refused. She loves going in a shoulder bag so I thought this would work. I think she didn't like going on her back. I eventually had to return it.

CAR CASSETTE TAPE ADAPTER for IPOD TOUCH IPHONE 4G OS 4 [Electronics]
CAR CASSETTE TAPE ADAPTER for IPOD TOUCH IPHONE 4G OS 4 [Electronics]
6 used & new from $2.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip it, August 5, 2013
I've used a similar adapter before and it worked well. This one is pretty bad. The sound quality is poor but even worse, it makes a clicking sound as the tape goes around. I would return it but the shipping would cost more than the item itself.

Skip this and try a different type.

Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and Microsoft Surface Pro - Thunderbolt Port Compatible - High Quality ABS Plastic Housing - in Retail Packaging
Offered by Jonaca
Price: $8.50
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 25, 2013
I wanted to connect my Mac to my TV so I can watch HBO GO, etc on the big screen. This plugin was so easy to connect & came with simple instructions to send the sound through. The picture quality is great. Highly recommended.

Why didn't I buy this little guy earlier?

Puppia Vest Dog Harness Red Medium
Puppia Vest Dog Harness Red Medium
Offered by Monopet Boutique
Price: $14.00
7 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this harness, June 8, 2013
Took my dog on a walk with this harness today and I love it. Easy to put on and take off and fits perfectly. They do run a bit small. I have a 14lb rat terrier who is very slim and the vest fits snug. She looks so cute in it. Will likely buy one for my other dog.
Comment Comment | Permalink

For the Win
For the Win
by Cory Doctorow
Price: $7.20
36 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, April 7, 2013
This review is from: For the Win (Hardcover)
I am not part of the young adult audience this book is geared towards but nonetheless I found it very engaging. I ended up finishing the book quickly as I just couldn't put it down. I think it is a great book for parents' of gamers to give to their kids. Doctorow is an intensely intelligent an funny author who can write for any age.

48" Giant Inflatable Tropical Banana Hawaiian Luau Party Decoration (1, 48")
48" Giant Inflatable Tropical Banana Hawaiian Luau Party Decoration (1, 48")
Offered by toyvendor
Price: $4.45
10 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bananas!, October 11, 2012
Need a giant blow-up banana? This is the banana for you! I took this banana to a DADA Life show and it held up perfectly though out the crowd. It is a well-made banana, good coloring, and sturdy. Well worth this price! Go bananas!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 4:44 AM PDT

Nigelle RX Fluid(3.5 oz)
Nigelle RX Fluid(3.5 oz)
Offered by Peter Louis Beauty & Wellness
Price: $24.10
6 used & new from $23.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This is magic, April 2, 2012
I truly can call this product magic. My stylist was raving about it but I had to take it with a grain of salt. Then I tried it; my frizzy curls were instantly transformed into smooth waves! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I am going to try it on my mother's thinning hair, I think it will add some serious moisture.

I put some on when I get out of the shower and also when I need to smooth out frizz or refresh waves. The product isn't cheap but I think it will last for some time because I only need to a bit each time.

Eco Extreme 3.5mm Aux Waterproof Portable Speaker Case (Green)
Eco Extreme 3.5mm Aux Waterproof Portable Speaker Case (Green)
Price: $37.10
58 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A super stereo, August 6, 2011
I bought this to primarily use in the shower and am very happy with it. The sound is great and was even loud enough to use at my outdoor party where there was loud traffic.

The speaker is bigger than I had expected. I thought it would be about the size of an ipod but it is more like an old school transistor radio. There is plenty of room inside to keep your stuff in when you're camping/hiking, etc. I'm very happy with this product but know it is not something you can slip into your purse.

Nordic Ware Universal 8 Cup Double Boiler Fits 2 to 4 Quart Sauce Pans
Nordic Ware Universal 8 Cup Double Boiler Fits 2 to 4 Quart Sauce Pans
Offered by The Houseware Shoppe
Price: $18.78
11 used & new from $12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Save room & money with this Double Broiler, June 3, 2011
I just used this Double Boiler and love it. It fit perfectly into my everyday pot with no shifting around. I melted butter easily without scorching and it cleaned up quickly. And I am able to store it in a larger pot which is very important because I have little space in my kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2