Profile for jad > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jad RSS Feed

Terramar Men's Thermasilk Filament Pant (Black, Large)
Terramar Men's Thermasilk Filament Pant (Black, Large)
Price: $26.21
14 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You do have to hand wash them for them to last but that will increase the life and he says these are the best!, January 7, 2015
My husband loves these. 36/34 wears size large. He bought these regularly from a store and they quit carrying them. Found them on Amazon and he was thrilled. You do have to hand wash them for them to last but that will increase the life and he says these are the best!

UGG Australia Women's Ansley Charm
UGG Australia Women's Ansley Charm

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe runs small, December 22, 2013
The java color of this shoe is a brown with a hint of mahogany. I loved the look of this shoe. I wear a true size 9 and they were very tight. I was all set to send back but my mom tried them on, she is a true size 8 narrow. They fit her perfectly, so she kept them. You could easily wear this as a shoe. It does not look like a slipper. Loved the look, but way too small for me. I had tried on a regular ansley and the 9 fit, so I thought this would be the same. Would have liked to have it listed as runs smaller than a normal ansley,then I could have made an informed decision. Took off a star because of this. Why didn't I take off more stars? Because the shoe and color are absolutely beautiful and my mom benefited from the smaller fit!

KEEN Women's Sienna MJ Canvas Shoe,Black/Black,9 M US
KEEN Women's Sienna MJ Canvas Shoe,Black/Black,9 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small and little support, November 28, 2013
Like keens for style and comfort. These are light and cute. Very uncomfortable though. Not much support. Would not recommend.

Teva Women's Mandalyn Flip Flop,Sweden Eucalyptus,9 US M
Teva Women's Mandalyn Flip Flop,Sweden Eucalyptus,9 US M

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs small., November 28, 2013
Have always loved tevas, especially the original mush. These do not have the support of the originals and run a full size too small. Would not purchase this style again.

Taking Chance
Taking Chance
DVD ~ Kevin Bacon
Price: $5.00
107 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to see this film with a box of Kleenex handy!, November 28, 2013
This review is from: Taking Chance (DVD)
Excellent film. Recommended to me. Have a box of Kleenex ready. Good family film. Shows the respect shown for a fallen soldier. Based on a true story.

RYKA Women's Radiant Shoe,Dark Brown/Taupe/Light Green,9.5 M US
RYKA Women's Radiant Shoe,Dark Brown/Taupe/Light Green,9.5 M US
Price: $48.75
3 used & new from $48.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe., November 28, 2013
I wanted a comfortable walking shoe. I sized up a half size after reading the reviews. It fit perfectly. I have another pair of ryka sand always liked them. I ordered the tan/brown color and I love the color. Very comfortable. Very satisfied with the fit and comfort of this shoe. Good support.

Pfister T72-YP2C Ashfield Bar Faucet
Pfister T72-YP2C Ashfield Bar Faucet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and great price. Installation was easy. Recommend this product. Received very quickly., November 28, 2013
Easy to install. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality and price of this product. Very satisfied with entire transaction. Would buy this product again.

Keen Women's Canyon Tote Handbag (Brown/ Black/ Red Rope)
Keen Women's Canyon Tote Handbag (Brown/ Black/ Red Rope)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!! Purchased the laurel also and love both bags!, June 20, 2013
Love this bag. Perfect purse size. Cuter than shown. I debated buying it and I am so glad I did. Went to write this review and it appears that they are sold out. My good friends loss. I received it today and quickly emailed her because I knew she would like it too. If you can find it somewhere buy it!!

Keen Laurel Lifestyle Bag (Beech/ Warm Olive/ Golden Glow)
Keen Laurel Lifestyle Bag (Beech/ Warm Olive/ Golden Glow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as could be!!, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Keen Laurel (Apparel)
Love this bag. I have received so many compliments. Love the rubber bottom, outside zipper and snap closer. You can use this as a purse or bag. Comfortable and great color. Recommended this to closest friends.

Sanuk Women's Scribble Sidewalk Surfer,Sand,9 M US
Sanuk Women's Scribble Sidewalk Surfer,Sand,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes/sandals, March 23, 2012
Love these slip ons. They fit perfect and are very confortable and light. They are casual but a great alternative to flip flops. I loved them so much that I bought another pair in a different color/design.