Profile for Jody A. Cornelius > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jody A. Cornelius RSS Feed

Tetra 29137 Water Wonder Aquarium Kit, Black, 1.5 Gallons
Tetra 29137 Water Wonder Aquarium Kit, Black, 1.5 Gallons
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $30.99
6 used & new from $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Filter pump broke in under four hours., February 27, 2014
Worthless. Without the filter, there is no reason to keep using hits thing,c ant just get an aftermarket filter because the one included is hard wired.

RCA ANT1650F Flat Digital Amplified Indoor TV Antenna
RCA ANT1650F Flat Digital Amplified Indoor TV Antenna
Offered by GG GLOBAL
Price: $32.99
117 used & new from $24.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work. Wires inside not connected to anything., October 22, 2013
This has never worked, but I never got a chance to return it before it was too late. I just tried it again for the heck of it and it still didn't work. Took it apart and found that the wires running from the coax cable were not attached to anything inside. Tried attaching them myself on the hope that I could finally use this for something, but nothing. Waste of money.

Darth Vader and Son
Darth Vader and Son
by Jeffrey Brown
Price: $8.37
226 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a parent, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Darth Vader and Son (Hardcover)
When looking at the pictures in the preview, I was sold on this book, but not for my son. I ended up buying it for my wife. Looked through it today and it's great, really adorable artwork. Don't buy if you're looking for a story to read your little kid, but for a mom or dad, this is just great. Like the other reviewers said, it's more of a gift book than anything else, but as a gift book for a parent it's fantastic.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 1:18 AM PST

Peek-a-Boo Polar Bear and Friends
Peek-a-Boo Polar Bear and Friends
by Francesca Ferri
21 used & new from $0.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, but poorly constructed, February 20, 2012
I have purchased this book for my son twice, and both times they've been basically ruined within a day. The flaps are barely held on. I have to end up re-gluing down all of the flaps. My son does fine with any other lift-the-flap books, but all the others that we own have the flaps held down much better. Worth it if you get it cheap, and don't mind re-gluing everything down, but not really worth the $9 it is as of this writing.

Intex Giant Bellows Foot Pump
Intex Giant Bellows Foot Pump
Offered by treasures777
Price: $19.49
27 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, July 2, 2011
For the price, it works pretty much exactly as I expected. Takes between 10 and 15 minutes to fill up my twin size air mattress, but part of that time was due to the nozzle popping loose a couple of times. Make sure to pump moderately slowly, and it should work just fine for you.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Great until it breaks, April 4, 2011
Have gone through multiple ZoLi BOT cups now. Every time, the straw ends up looking like it's been cut, at the base of the straw coming out of the top. They are hand washed, and I am sure to be gentle with them when washing. Luckily I have noticed the straw being torn every time, I wouldn't want the straw to come off in my son's mouth or something. My son absolutely loves this sippy cup, but at $15 each, I just can't keep buying them every couple weeks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2011 11:15 AM PDT

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $14.68
19 used & new from $14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 21, 2011
Over the past year I have been experimenting with safety razor shaving (results: amazing) and was looking for a new cream. I had previously been using a shaving soap, but decided to give a cream a try. This stuff lathers great, smells great, and gives a nice, smooth shave. The fragrance isn't overpowering at all, and leaves you smelling good. Highly recommended.

Farberware Professional Dual Egg-Mushroom Slicer, White
Farberware Professional Dual Egg-Mushroom Slicer, White

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke during first use, November 17, 2010
The wire broke on my first time trying to use it. Didn't even get halfway through the mushroom cap I was trying to slice (white button mushroom with stem removed). Never tried it with eggs, but definitely didn't work with mushrooms.