Profile for jessm145 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 284

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jessm145 "jessm145" RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pass & Seymour TP2W TradeMaster Two-Gang Two-Toggle Wall Plate, White
Pass & Seymour TP2W TradeMaster Two-Gang Two-Toggle Wall Plate, White
Offered by Fruit Ridge Tools LLC
Price: $3.69
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, April 16, 2013
Simple but stylish. Flat color, no extra shiny glare. Wipe clean easily. Perfect condition & fit with screws included & color matching. Very nice...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars addition for vans er bag, March 16, 2013
A huge plus in my book, since I have 2 dogs & 2 very active boys. We love hiking & camping, so these were added to our vans emergency bag. Yes, that's how safe they are to use on humans: I would use them on myself & children.

Cat in the Hat 32 Valentines Day Cards
Cat in the Hat 32 Valentines Day Cards
Offered by Suzuki Piano Camp
Price: $9.95
5 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, March 16, 2013
Bought for my 9 year old boys class'Valentine's party. Went over very well. Cute designs, bright colors & described amount. I would recommend.

Legend 809140 Ball Style Door Knob Privacy Bed and Bath Lockset, US15 Satin Nickel Finish
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $14.33
13 used & new from $12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect finish, March 16, 2013
Very easy install. Dementions were spot on & was exactly as described. All hardware was included. Fast delivery & well packaged. The satin nickel finish is perfect. I've ordered three, so I defiantly recommend!

Progress Lighting P2707-09 Gather Collection 2-Light Vanity Fixture, Brushed Nickel
Price: $40.05
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars globe down, gorgeous, March 16, 2013
Very easy install. Dementions were spot on & was exactly as described. All hardware was included. A huge plus in my book was the easily adjustable positioning (globes facing upward or down). Fast delivery & well packaged.

NuTone 868M22XWHZX S-cube Single-Door Recessed Mount Medicine Cabinet
NuTone 868M22XWHZX S-cube Single-Door Recessed Mount Medicine Cabinet
Price: $59.72
3 used & new from $51.96

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifuly simplistic, March 16, 2013
Very easy install. Dementions were spot on & medicine cabinet was exactly as described. All hardware. The variance from wall to (back of) mirror is just right for a hand to fit, making it possible for opening the cabinet without touching the mirror: a huge plus in my book, as well as the easily adjustable shelves. Fast delivery & well packaged.

Carhartt Men's Ripstop Active Jacket Quilt Lined, Army Green, Large
Carhartt Men's Ripstop Active Jacket Quilt Lined, Army Green, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars trusted Carhartt.., February 27, 2013
Same trusted Carhartt brand, heavy duty all the way- just more flexible material. Hood & draw strings work well, & I love the insulation- keeps the wind & so far rain out while keeping my warmth better then I expected. I like the greenn size was true to my normal fit. Allows for play in movement yet seemingly just as durable as my Sandstone. I like this one to wear as an everyday, if cold enough, Sandstone for outdoor work/camping & the zip up hoodie for just cool days. If you want clothing that will last, literally protects you & that looks great, order ANYTHING Carhartt!

Carhartt Men's Heavyweight Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt, Musk Green, Medium/Regular
Offered by Shoe Depot 225

5.0 out of 5 stars really comfortable everyday sweater, February 27, 2013
Love this zip ip hoodie. Very sofy, extremely comfortable. The color is nice, not as brightvas yhe picture, which I like. Zipper is heavy duty & seemingly very durable. I would defiantly recommend to friends.

Gamo Paper Targets (100 pack)
Gamo Paper Targets (100 pack)
Price: $3.99
15 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, January 18, 2013
Targets, good to nail or thumb tack to whatever it is your shooting at. I like em, my boys say they are a little hard to see, I tell them to aim better :-)

Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle KTP11 Kel-Tec P11 - 9mm & .40 cal / SKYY CPX-1 / Ruger LC9
Price: $21.39
17 used & new from $18.61

3.0 out of 5 stars To tight, January 18, 2013
I can understand the other reviews in that this is just to tight for my gun. Extremely difficult to re,over from holster if you can. Granted, I wasn't 100% since I have the SCCY CPX-2, however, after reviewing the Fob us website & emailing customer service, then comparing my specs, I obviously felt confidence enough to order. I will say, return & refund process went very quickly & smoothly. Fob us us a great company, with some great products, this one, sadly, just didn't work for my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20