Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for surf1div1 > Reviews

Browse

surf1div1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

surf1div1 "surf1div1" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ultimate Kitchen™ - Best Stainless Steel Sink Soap Dispenser (Satin) - Large Capacity 17 OZ Bottle - 3.15 Inch Threaded Tube for Thick Deck Installation - WARRANTY: This product comes with a 5-year replacement warranty only from seller: Kitchen-Classics.
Offered by Kitchen-Classics
Price: $24.94
3 used & new from $24.94

Miltex #15 Disposable Sterile Scalpels 10/Bx
Miltex #15 Disposable Sterile Scalpels 10/Bx

4.0 out of 5 stars Blister treatment while on the trail., November 11, 2015
Got these specifically for on the trail blister treatment. Haven't used them but they include the handle and meet my needs.

ASICS Men's Performance Run Distance Shorts, Black, Large
ASICS Men's Performance Run Distance Shorts, Black, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic running shorts., November 11, 2015
Basic running short- pockets are almost nil but do have flaps to keep light items from popping out. Just went to put these on an noticed that the stitching is coming out in the crotch area. I will not purchase these again as I've never experienced a failure of running shorts with so little use (I've used these less than 10 times around the home) and to see these fail is a major dissapointment when the ones I was replacing these with lasted over 5 years w/o failure.
Comment Comment | Permalink

DROK® Dual USB 2.0 Digital Multimeter Ampere Voltage Capacity Power Meter 7 Modes Monitor for Fast Charging Data Sync DC 3.2-15V 0-3A Volt Amp Charger Detector Mobile Solar Panel Alignment Tester
Offered by DROK
Price: $14.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty simple device that let's me know the current the ..., November 11, 2015
Pretty simple device that let's me know the current the charging is delivering between the two ports. I like it.

NANOTIPS Black - for Leather, Rubber, and Gortex. Transforms Any Gloves into Touchscreen Compatible Smart Gloves. For iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Offered by eDeal Shark
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $9.25

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased 2 months ago and only on a occassion ..., October 29, 2015
I purchased 2 months ago and only on a occassion use my glove fingers to activate the screen with the treatment. No longer working. I have to re-apply. I would suggest just getting gloves that will do this w/o treating them since this stuff doesn't last long enough to justify.

Plantronics Voyager Edge Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Charging Case - Black
Plantronics Voyager Edge Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Charging Case - Black
Offered by EverythingDeals
Price: $89.80
62 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere for a Bluetooth Wireless headset, October 29, 2015
Got this product and it's junk- I've had it about a month and had to turn (thus far) the smart sensors to keep from dropping my call.
Here's a link on the issue from just one source: http://soundingboard.plantronics.com/thread/38395 . I've reset the sensors as well as tried their updater ( https://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/ ) in other words to turn off one of the features that they promote for the unit.
In addition, when it's fully charged it say's I have 6 hours of talk time- yet after a few minutes while restarting it it's down to 5. I wasn't on the phone more than 10 minutes max.

Fosmon HD1832 Intelligent 5x1 5-Port HDMI Switch/Switcher with IR Remote and AC Adapter Supports 3D
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $14.95
13 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 25, 2015
Pretty economical unit that works as intended.

GARMIN TEMPE EXTERNAL TEMP SENSOR FOR FENIX
GARMIN TEMPE EXTERNAL TEMP SENSOR FOR FENIX

2.0 out of 5 stars I love garmin products but this one isn't one of them- ..., April 25, 2015
I love garmin products but this one isn't one of them- it's not accurate on the temps and is pretty much useless.

Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
Price: $36.78
19 used & new from $26.98

3.0 out of 5 stars It's garmin- pretty comfortable as chest straps go, April 25, 2015
It's garmin- pretty comfortable as chest straps go, but there's still some restriction to your breathing in order to get the contact of your skin to the strap and monitor. I'm just waiting for a replacement that is accurate that uses a doppler type of reader and my research shows that these types of HRM are the most accurate.

BatteryMINDer Charger/Maintainer/Desulfater - 12V, Model# 2012
BatteryMINDer Charger/Maintainer/Desulfater - 12V, Model# 2012
Offered by Tru Inertia
Price: $75.97
13 used & new from $75.97

3.0 out of 5 stars But I like that it's pretty useful for desulfating the battery and ..., April 25, 2015
I'm using this on my RV battery and just wish there was a way to close the battery door and not crimp the quick connect door. But I like that it's pretty useful for desulfating the battery and checking the cells.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 5:11 AM PDT