Profile for Joan D. Peters > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joan D. Peters RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
December Diamonds Sapphire Blue Rhinestone Identification Holder Lanyard-Perfect Nurse, Teacher, or Graduation Gift!!!
Offered by Wigspedia (USA)
Price: $3.65
3 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars diamonds are an old ladies favorite things, March 8, 2014
Exactly what i wanted and great price. Us fir my mother who loves sparkles and diamonds...so this was perfect for her

Chezmoi Collection Micro Suede Patchwork 7-Piece Comforter Set, Full or Double, Brown/Burgundy/Black
Price: $72.00
3 used & new from $55.18

5.0 out of 5 stars bedding set, May 28, 2013
Wanted a "manly" bedroom set for my son. This is a great bedding set. Colors were as shown in the picture (not always the case) and the feel of the micro-suede comforter is great. My adult son was thrilled with the set and the colors. It fit his full size bed without any problem and looked great. I would buy this again!!!

iKross 3in1 Car Vehicle Windshield / Dashboard / Air Vent Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S5 / SV / S4 / S IV / Galaxy Note Edge 4 3 III / Galaxy Mega Android Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars iKross 3in 1 Phone Mount, May 28, 2013
I ordered this because it looked like it could handle my new larger SIII phone. My old dash-mount just didn't measure up. The iKross 3in1 was everything it promised. I actually ended up using the vent mount, it enabled the phone to sit so much closer for view and I can angle it to see the screen. It's also easier to keep it plugged into the car charger from the vent position. Works great with my samsung SIII phone even with the hard case cover attached. It was very easy to install. It adjust very easily to any phone or even GPS and with a push of a button releases. I would recommend this product highly to anyone needing a nice optional set-up for your phone (any size) in the car.

Multi-Purpose Reversible (Bright Colors or Neutral Charcoal) Foam Floor Mats (BIG Tiles 25" x 25" x .53"!!!), Anti-fatigue Mat, for Business, Home, Basement, Workshop, Kitchen, Children's Rooms (Child Safe), Pool Area, Gym and Exercise, Gardens, Garage, Laundry Rooms, Etc.
Offered by Clark Star Sales
Price: $32.39
13 used & new from $19.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Playroom Mats, May 17, 2013
I bought these mats to set-up a play area for my grandkids. They are great. They arrive on time, they were exactly as described. I found them easy to fit together and lay out on the floor for the kids. They loved the bright colors (but if you flip it over the other side it dark gray for a workroom or something). They are quite nice to walk on and the kids seem to be enjying sitting on them to play. I would buy this again!!!!!

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Price: $9.09
39 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Gummy Vitamins, April 25, 2013
These came before the expected delivery time. So of course I had to try them right away. They were awesome...never knew taking vitamins could taste so good. I would order these again. :)

Vitafusion Energy B12 Gummy Vitamins, Very Raspberry 500mcg, 250 Count
Vitafusion Energy B12 Gummy Vitamins, Very Raspberry 500mcg, 250 Count
Price: $7.99
23 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gummy B12, April 25, 2013

Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, Assorted Flavors, 150 Count (Packaging & Flavors May Vary)
Price: $7.99
27 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Gummie Vitamin D3, April 25, 2013

Fearless Love
Fearless Love
Price: $4.99
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa Etheridge Endless Love, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Fearless Love (Audio CD)
I am a big Melissa Etheridge fan. This was a very enjoyable album. Her writing and singing from experiences really give each song a personal touch. I wasn't a big fan of her previous album, but this one redeemed my faith in her music. I recommend a listen!

Disney 4 Piece Toddler Bedding Set, Taking The Race (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars bedding, April 15, 2013
A great set. I ordered this for my grandson's toddler bed. Really a nice set material wise and visually very nice. He loves the pillow case the best.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cars 2 poster, April 15, 2013
Bought this poster after ordering the Cars poster. My only thing was the size, I just assumed it would be 24 x 36 like the other, but it's only 22x34 so I can't hang the posters side by side. But it's a great image and a nice poster. My grandson likes this as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3