Profile for Sydney Edelbrock > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sydney Edelbrock "Kungfukitten" RSS Feed (PDX, OR)

Morinaga Hi Chew Regular Mix Candy, 3.53 Ounce Bag - 48 per pack -- 1 each.
Morinaga Hi Chew Regular Mix Candy, 3.53 Ounce Bag - 48 per pack -- 1 each.
Offered by TA National Trading
Price: $15.15
11 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Candy, July 5, 2012
The last reviewer didn't seem to realize that for $14 you get 6 bags of candy, not just one. Hi Chew is a Japanese candy with a sweet and tangy taste that slowly dissolves as you chew it. If you like candies like Starburst, Mamba or Now & Later, you'll love Hi Chew!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst. Product. Ever., October 20, 2009
I used this once, two quick spritzes on the top of my head. Nothing came out. I figured next time I used it I'd spritz for a little longer, part my hair and shoot it again. When I pulled it out of the drawer and went to use it, it was empty. I didn't get any product and there's only enough aerosol for half a second. This is the biggest rip off in hair care history. Do not buy this! I'm going to try a non aerosol dry shampoo. TIGI, you just lost a customer.

KONG Squirrel Catnip Toy
KONG Squirrel Catnip Toy
Price: $4.29
13 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars We Call Him Secret Squirrel, February 15, 2007
This review is from: KONG Squirrel Catnip Toy (Misc.)
I have two cats and they both love Secret Squirrel. He has a velcro tummy that you can open up and stuff full of catnip. He comes with two little catnip "tea bags" to stuff in him, but my cats prefer the loose leaf catnip inside him. That way if you give him a good rub between your hands the catnip is refreshed and smells new. They like to carry him all over the house and toss him in the air. It's definitely one of their favorite toys. They also enjoy the chipmonk version of the same toy.

KONG Daddy Pompom Legs Catnip Toy, Brown/Black
KONG Daddy Pompom Legs Catnip Toy, Brown/Black
Price: $6.33
11 used & new from $1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Meowie-wowie!, February 13, 2007
Both my cats love this toy and it's unusual to find a single toy that appeals to both of them. The center of the toy has velcro so you can open it up and stuff in fresh catnip and then it's like a whole new toy. The cats like the four dangly legs and find it easy to throw in the air or carry around with them. It also skids along nicely on linoleum or handwood floors. They also enjoy the squirrel and chipmunk by the same manufactuerer but this is by far their favorite.